m.scarleteen.com/article/advice/a_few_choice_words_about_tightness
reckless4lyfe
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MessALotzzi Vs The Hackarazzi Part 55

Unread post by reckless4lyfe »

No ide shy but an error comes up wheb i try to post.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Penetration does not cause any permanent changes in the vagina. As I said before, the vagina is a muscular tube, so it stretches to accommodate and then returns to its previous state. Even vaginal childbirth results in very few changes to the vagina. In that case, the changes to the internal configuration are extremely minimal. Some change may be noticed in the vaginal opening if serious tearing occurs or if an episiotomy is done, but again this is generally fairly minimal.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Can we not talk about vaginas anymore please? If there is more to be said, we have a pregnancy and parenting topic in the life section and there's also a health section. Thanks.
#FreeBen
reckless4lyfe
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by reckless4lyfe »

It will only let me post if i use the "quick reply" function.

Sorry I'm a ling time lurker, I've only posted a couple of times, so have no idea what im doing really.

Just trying to post a screen shot of some stuff Stabby has liked on instagram.
SouthernSass
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SouthernSass »

I'm glad the mods are here to keep the thread at least semi-on topic. Though some people just ignore the mods. I thought the Instagram thing was going to be more exciting than it was. Whoever did it probably had the potential to wreak havoc, at least for Jessica who is obviously consumed by social media. Can you imagine if the hacker had deleted EVERYTHING and made copies of all potentially harmful stuff? All that really happened was Chris acting like an over-dramatic ass. Booooooring, nothing new there! It truly does show his character that he would freak out over something so small. It says a lot about the minions that they defended Skubey Doo going all stabby on the mother of his children but lost their minds about haircuts and a deleted Instagram. They're all morons who need a huge dose of reality.
"May your marinara sauce never cling to your pasta!"
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

It's one thing to be told to stay on topic, but I don't think talking about vaginas & childbirth is something underage girls should be censored from.

If they're watching jess, they've seen worse ..& they should hear that having babies isn't all sunshine & rainbows like jess tries to portray.
ihateleaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ihateleaf »

nancyh100 wrote:
mikejones wrote:And I don't wanna see her dirt streaks on her body. We know she never showers, she probably smells like tuna water and rotten cheese.
Aw no I had tuna and cheese for lunch :(

This made me laugh so hard !!!!
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:It's one thing to be told to stay on topic, but I don't think talking about vaginas & childbirth is something underage girls should be censored from.

If they're watching jess, they've seen worse ..& they should hear that having babies isn't all sunshine & rainbows like jess tries to portray.

It's not relevant to the topic at hand, for one, and the original "let's not talk about this anymore" came after comments about Jessica's vagina specifically. It was explicit and gross. If they want to read about vagina after childbirth, there is no reason they can't do so, like I mentioned you are absolutely welcome to make a thread about it and I mentioned two sections it would be a better fit for. This thread is about Jess though. :)
#FreeBen
TomBradysUggs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TomBradysUggs »

Dear Christopher Skube

Instead wasting your time and energy talking shit on social media and threatening to make a 10 hour drive to Arizona, why don't use that time and energy on finding a job or even spending time with YOUR kids and not your fiancee's kids?

Sincerely, humans with common sense
medstudent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by medstudent »

I just wanna point out what an epic fail that Lilia dancing video that Jess posted is. It's like Jess is trying to say "See, she can have dance parties here too, she's happy with me and I let her be free too, not just Gabe". Yet the video is completely different from Gabes: Lilia isn't nearly as smiley or lively and she is constantly croweded by her younger siblings. Because that is Lilia's life at Jess' : staged dance parties to prove the haters wrong and constant suffocation by 3 siblings and 2 stepsiblings. Thanks for poining out the difference Jess ;)
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

medstudent wrote:I just wanna point out what an epic fail that Lilia dancing video that Jess posted is. It's like Jess is trying to say "See, she can have dance parties here too, she's happy with me and I let her be free too, not just Gabe". Yet the video is completely different from Gabes: Lilia isn't nearly as smiley or lively and she is constantly croweded by her younger siblings. Because that is Lilia's life at Jess' : staged dance parties to prove the haters wrong and constant suffocation by 3 siblings and 2 stepsiblings. Thanks for poining out the difference Jess ;)
I read that video the other way - Lilia thinks she should be the centre of attention and is shoving her siblings out of the way
lauren13
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lauren13 »

I haven't read through these forums in a little over a week. The shit that goes down in that short time span is unreal. Her life has so much drama in it, I seriously can't keep up. I need a beer...
medstudent
Informer
Informer

Shawn2011 wrote:
medstudent wrote:I just wanna point out what an epic fail that Lilia dancing video that Jess posted is. It's like Jess is trying to say "See, she can have dance parties here too, she's happy with me and I let her be free too, not just Gabe". Yet the video is completely different from Gabes: Lilia isn't nearly as smiley or lively and she is constantly croweded by her younger siblings. Because that is Lilia's life at Jess' : staged dance parties to prove the haters wrong and constant suffocation by 3 siblings and 2 stepsiblings. Thanks for poining out the difference Jess ;)
I read that video the other way - Lilia thinks she should be the centre of attention and is shoving her siblings out of the way
There is at least one kids dancing next to lilia in gabe's video and she's not pushing that kid away but then, that child isn't invading Lilia's space like the boys are in Jess' video. She pushed them because they were literally crowding her. At least that's how I saw it.
n00763360r
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by n00763360r »

I go to asu where mr stabby thinks the hacker is. I doubt it school has been out for a month already everyone is back at home ain't nobody there and like everyone is saying ip addresses aren't even accurate. My parents house is in nj and my ip said I live in ny and sometimes Pennsylvania ! States away stabby u will never find this person sorry to break it to u
karunohana
Informer
Informer

Unread post by karunohana »

medstudent wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:
There is at least one kids dancing next to lilia in gabe's video and she's not pushing that kid away but then, that child isn't invading Lilia's space like the boys are in Jess' video. She pushed them because they were literally crowding her. At least that's how I saw it.
Lilia probably wanted to show some dance moves and as soon as she startet her sibling were in her way. I guess if they weren't in her way (she goes back and kyson stands exactly there) she would have had no problem with it. But now the attention is suddenly on the twins...again.
kennedee74
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kennedee74 »

I don't know I'd be worried if I was Jess about how the social media hack. Who knows how long the person has access to her accounts before finally deciding to pull the plug and remove the account. They could have been stocking up on information of hers for awhile. I'd be freaked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
medstudent
Informer
Informer

karunohana wrote:
medstudent wrote: There is at least one kids dancing next to lilia in gabe's video and she's not pushing that kid away but then, that child isn't invading Lilia's space like the boys are in Jess' video. She pushed them because they were literally crowding her. At least that's how I saw it.
Lilia probably wanted to show some dance moves and as soon as she startet her sibling were in her way. I guess if they weren't in her way (she goes back and kyson stands exactly there) she would have had no problem with it. But now the attention is suddenly on the twins...again.
Which sadly is the story of her life :(
chia12
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by chia12 »

Ok so I'm sure this has been discussed many times before but I started following Jessica right before she got pregnant with Landen and never paid much attention to her living situation. I've just randomly watched a house tour she did in 2011 when she only had Lilia. Wow, that house wasn't big to begin with, I can't believe she's still living there with 3 more kids plus chris! So let me get this straight: she turned the living room into her own kitchen/living room, and the rooms along the corridor and the bathroom are all hers now? Where is her parents bedroom now? In the garage?! And where is Bens room?!
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

chia12 wrote:Ok so I'm sure this has been discussed many times before but I started following Jessica right before she got pregnant with Landen and never paid much attention to her living situation. I've just randomly watched a house tour she did in 2011 when she only had Lilia. Wow, that house wasn't big to begin with, I can't believe she's still living there with 3 more kids plus chris! So let me get this straight: she turned the living room into her own kitchen/living room, and the rooms along the corridor and the bathroom are all hers now? Where is her parents bedroom now? In the garage?! And where is Bens room?!
I think her parents just have the garage now

Return to “JesssFam”