TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 15

dolliedays
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 15

Unread post by dolliedays »

She tried so hard at this cupcake video and it's so ridiculous! Who in their right mind while cooking or baking decides.. I think I'll pick up my dog and wave him around (in front of the bowl) for cute-ness factor? She just goes on right back to her failed attempt without washing her hands or anything. Don't quit your day job Anna.. oh wait, shucks.
featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

Did she really not take out the egg shell from the batter....?
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

featherly wrote:Did she really not take out the egg shell from the batter....?
yup she was like "oh well-- it's a lil crunchy" or sumthin like that Ditz :?
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

Nope, she did not. She even said "someone will have some egg shell in theirs" and kind of shrugged her shoulders. pathetic
PumpkinZulu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PumpkinZulu »

Also, did anyone else notice in the latest vlog how the wedding picture on the side table was smashed? I'm sure it wasn't always like that. Wonder if the princess had a tanty?
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

PumpkinZulu wrote:Also, did anyone else notice in the latest vlog how the wedding picture on the side table was smashed? I'm sure it wasn't always like that. Wonder if the princess had a tanty?
Probably. We all know she's got pent up anger, just look at how she acts around Dofus at times. She acts like he disgusts her and I can tell she gets annoyed by him. I'd be pretty angry too if I were married to a smurf-haired garden gnome with mouth perpetually agape.
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Valentino »

Suntropics wrote:
Nope, she did not. She even said "someone will have some egg shell in theirs" and kind of shrugged her shoulders. pathetic
So gross! Between the shells and baking with all that long hair just loose and hanging :barf: When I bake or cook I always tie my hair back and up. I have a phobia of hair falling into food.

Why would you attempt to bake when you don't have all the supplies? You read the ingredients/instructions, make a list and buy everything you need. Two days of filming that cupcake massacre? Is she serious? Someone here said that she's useless and clueless. Pretty much.
featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

Valentino wrote:
Suntropics wrote:
So gross! Between the shells and baking with all that long hair just loose and hanging :barf: When I bake or cook I always tie my hair back and up. I have a phobia of hair falling into food.

Why would you attempt to bake when you don't have all the supplies? You read the ingredients/instructions, make a list and buy everything you need. Two days of filming that cupcake massacre? Is she serious? Someone here said that she's useless and clueless. Pretty much.
She totally thinks that being the flustered dumb blonde is endearing and cute....... *barf*
BlueEyedBelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueEyedBelle »

She's so manic lately that its really starting to stress me out watching her. Motherhood is obviously not her forte - and sadly I don't know WHAT her forte is. I guess just sitting in front of a mirror preening for hours on end.
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

Valentino wrote:
Suntropics wrote:

I don't know why Anna can't do that, they are at Tesco every damn day. You would think that she would make sure she had all the stuff before hand especially because she's filming a video on it! If you're going to film a video on something, you should sort of know what you're doing before trying to instruct others!
Nurse Jenn

Unread post by Nurse Jenn »

I have read the comments on this site for a while now--at least since the pregnancy was announced. I always found Jonathan and Anna annoying, but not dangerous, and didn't feel the need to comment myself. When they decided to keep the puppies I did start to worry about how they would handle caring for so many animals (especially Maltese dogs that require so much grooming), but accepted they were irresponsible pet owners who made the childish decision to keep the dogs they had formed an emotional attachment to instead of finding them homes with owners who could properly care for them. I won't even address the fact that Albi is not neutered, or that I believe they will not spay/neuter the puppies when they are given a price estimate for the surgeries.

I am commenting today because as a new mother and experienced ER nurse I find the way they are willfully ignorant of how to care for their child appalling. I find it disgusting that they disregard the readily available information regarding the prevention of SIDS. The fact that they let that precious baby sleep in a bed with two adults, soft bedding and two dogs is dangerous and such an unnecessary risk, especially since they can afford and are in possession of a crib and a co-sleeper. It seems they made the decision to have the baby sleep in the family bed for their own convenience, or in some kind of perverse attempt at proper co-sleeping, without doing any of the preparation or research.

I cannot address all of my concerns in one post, but I will say the comment that prompted me to comment was Anna saying she does not, from the beginning, change Emilia's diapers overnight. I am sure she was provided basic care instructions for a newborn in the hospital. Newborns need to be changed and fed every 2-3 hours for the first few weeks of life. If the newborn does not wake up on his/her own, it is the responsibility of the parent to wake, feed and change the baby on that schedule. I kept a log of the time my baby ate, how long he nursed, when his diaper was last changed and what was in that diaper for over three weeks. After my two week visit my doctor said I could let my baby sleep up to five hours, and he is now waking up to feed only once overnight. However, every time he wakes up overnight I change his diaper, no matter how tired I am. I keep him clean and dry because I love him, want him to be comfortable, and do not want a wet diaper growing bacteria/yeast in contact with his skin all night.

It upsets me so much to see her in the swing or carseat, never being cuddled or properly played with. At six weeks old she should have toys with mirrors, bright colors and contrast. She could be shown/read books with basic shapes or patterns. She should be getting supervised tummy time to strengthen her head and neck muscles and help with coordination. Anna should be narrating the things she is doing for Emilia as babies need to hear lots of different words early on. She could be on a play mat with interesting, hanging objects so she can start to reach for them. She should be spoken to in soothing, calm tones and smiled at and played with (baby play, not toddler play). She should be tended to immediately, or as quickly as possible, when she cries to develop trust with her caregivers and make her feel safe. Most importantly, her mother and father should be going out of their way to be informed, competent parents, even if it means swallowing their pride and changing behaviors. They should be learning and growing as parents, and they should be enjoying this sweet, baby time, as it does go by so fast.

I know this was a long post, and I thank you for creating a forum to voice these concerns. Although I do not believe any of these posts will change their minds, I maintain a small hope some of the advice may reach them and benefit their baby.

Disclaimer: Although I am a nurse, I am not dispensing medical advice to strangers via the Internet. I am voicing concerns as a worried, fellow parent, and giving information readily available in most, if not all, reputable infant care resources.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

:wel: to the above poster! I'm a mom as well and I, too, find it appalling how A&J treat their daughter. I'm worried Emilia will be delayed in her milestones because her parents interact so little with her. Like you said, she should be given toys and lots of (supervised) tummy time. The part about Anna saying she never changes Emilia's diaper during the night really bothered me too. Babies, especially newborns as their skin is so delicate, need to have their diaper changed overnight, even if it is just a pee diaper. I know Anna said Emilia doesn't soil her diaper during the night, but a newborn should be at least wetting her diaper overnight. So, something isn't right about that. Either Anna is lying or Emilia isn't eating as much as she should. But, with the nightly diaper changes, we all know Anna won't do it because of pure laziness. In Anna's latest mommy vlog, it concerned me that she said Emilia wakes up once a night to eat (correct me if I'm not remembering that part accurately). Newborn babies who are breastfed should be eating every two or three hours. I remember when my son was a newborn, he ate about every two hours, sometimes three. There were a few times when he was around Emilia's age that he went four or five hours between feedings and I woke up out of a sound sleep in a panic thinking something was wrong with him. Anna is just too lazy to feed Emilia that often, as she does things only when they are convenient to her, not the baby.
WILDkitten
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by WILDkitten »

I agree completely with the two posts above. I am only 21, and not even close to being ready to be a mother, and as I watch the vlogs, day after day I am appalled at the way these people treat their baby. She is a newborn and they play with her like a toddler. Also, Dofus deleted a lottt of negative comments on the newest video. I wrote a comment (that got thumbs up and replied to, the replies deleted too) about how Emilia is neglected and that she was in her swing and it was OFF when he looked through the window. Did anyone else notice that?
She was either in the room all alone too, or maybe Anna was on the couch, I couldn't tell, but why wasn't she holding the baby?

It is INSANE! And then people claim that they obviously attend to her off camera, and it is only 17 minutes of their day, but then why not show the GOOD and sweet 17 minutes that would make Emilia proud to look back on in the future? I feel bad for her, really. And that she will be able to see how many people actually care for her wellbeing...minus her parents.
TheHandbagOf Glory
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TheHandbagOf Glory »

I am always surprised watching the blogs at the lack of cuddles or even holding the baby, I know it's only 20 minutes but surely one of the edited highlights of your day must be cuddling your baby. My children both had a swing like A and J have but I hope they were not left swinging the day away like that, I would be mortified.

And not changing a baby overnight!? It's weird and disgusting. If Anna's childbirth related incontinence caused her to wet the bed would she just lie in it all night?
Shhhh, I was never here......
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Nurse Jenn wrote:I have read the comments on this site for a while now--at least since the pregnancy was announced. I always found Jonathan and Anna annoying, but not dangerous, and didn't feel the need to comment myself. When they decided to keep the puppies I did start to worry about how they would handle caring for so many animals (especially Maltese dogs that require so much grooming), but accepted they were irresponsible pet owners who made the childish decision to keep the dogs they had formed an emotional attachment to instead of finding them homes with owners who could properly care for them. I won't even address the fact that Albi is not neutered, or that I believe they will not spay/neuter the puppies when they are given a price estimate for the surgeries.

I am commenting today because as a new mother and experienced ER nurse I find the way they are willfully ignorant of how to care for their child appalling. I find it disgusting that they disregard the readily available information regarding the prevention of SIDS. The fact that they let that precious baby sleep in a bed with two adults, soft bedding and two dogs is dangerous and such an unnecessary risk, especially since they can afford and are in possession of a crib and a co-sleeper. It seems they made the decision to have the baby sleep in the family bed for their own convenience, or in some kind of perverse attempt at proper co-sleeping, without doing any of the preparation or research.

I cannot address all of my concerns in one post, but I will say the comment that prompted me to comment was Anna saying she does not, from the beginning, change Emilia's diapers overnight. I am sure she was provided basic care instructions for a newborn in the hospital. Newborns need to be changed and fed every 2-3 hours for the first few weeks of life. If the newborn does not wake up on his/her own, it is the responsibility of the parent to wake, feed and change the baby on that schedule. I kept a log of the time my baby ate, how long he nursed, when his diaper was last changed and what was in that diaper for over three weeks. After my two week visit my doctor said I could let my baby sleep up to five hours, and he is now waking up to feed only once overnight. However, every time he wakes up overnight I change his diaper, no matter how tired I am. I keep him clean and dry because I love him, want him to be comfortable, and do not want a wet diaper growing bacteria/yeast in contact with his skin all night.

It upsets me so much to see her in the swing or carseat, never being cuddled or properly played with. At six weeks old she should have toys with mirrors, bright colors and contrast. She could be shown/read books with basic shapes or patterns. She should be getting supervised tummy time to strengthen her head and neck muscles and help with coordination. Anna should be narrating the things she is doing for Emilia as babies need to hear lots of different words early on. She could be on a play mat with interesting, hanging objects so she can start to reach for them. She should be spoken to in soothing, calm tones and smiled at and played with (baby play, not toddler play). She should be tended to immediately, or as quickly as possible, when she cries to develop trust with her caregivers and make her feel safe. Most importantly, her mother and father should be going out of their way to be informed, competent parents, even if it means swallowing their pride and changing behaviors. They should be learning and growing as parents, and they should be enjoying this sweet, baby time, as it does go by so fast.

I know this was a long post, and I thank you for creating a forum to voice these concerns. Although I do not believe any of these posts will change their minds, I maintain a small hope some of the advice may reach them and benefit their baby.

Disclaimer: Although I am a nurse, I am not dispensing medical advice to strangers via the Internet. I am voicing concerns as a worried, fellow parent, and giving information readily available in most, if not all, reputable infant care resources.
very, very nice post full of information. I really hope they read what we discuss here.

also, probably no one will notice that I'm quieter than usual but I'll be back commenting on monday (: bf came to visit me. hope, you all have a really nice weekend. <3 :love2:
dercsept24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dercsept24 »

As a new mother myself, a lot of what they do make me so upset that I actually feel like crying. I can't watch their vlogs anymore. I have a son, so having a girl is not what I know much about, but I know that a girl requires more cleanliness than a boy does, being that there is more creases and cracks that can hold bacteria, and since she can't do it herself, it is the parents responsibility to clean her so that she doesn't get infections. That is one thing that makes me so upset to think about, is how uncomfortable she must feel, now that we know she isn't changed until the morning. Poor Emilia.

They put her in the swing and leave her there also, so heartbreaking. I hardly use my swing! I only put him in there if I really have to pee, when I'm pumping, and when I'm eating. I never do it for selfish reasons. When he's in the swing, I talk to him, and sing to him.

I'm a single mother, and I think that Anna is really milking the whole thing. "Poor me, I have a new born child, she takes so much time away from my luxuries, and that really upsets me!" Anyone could have told you that having a child means less time for yourself. I don't feel sorry for her, because there are people who have it way worse. I live with my mom, and I wait until she gets home so I can take a 5 minute break from being a mommy to take a shower and power eat. She's lucky she gets to do her make up everyday, shower whenever, she even had a (excuse my language,) FUCKING deal with Jofus that he would change all day diapers, and she would be on night duty, but she still got out of that one! She gets to sleep all night too! She has all this help from Jofus, and MSD, and she still has the nerve to tell everyone that it is so hard being a new mom, and she doesn't have time to do all the stuff she used to do. Too fucking bad! Suck it up!

Nothing bothers me more than when people go off about how shitty their life is when they have nothing to complain about! I don't complain about what I have to do, because I love my son, and I love doing things for him because I know he will appreciate it, because he can't do this for himself. I don't mind being woken up in the middle of the night to feed and change him because that's what I agreed to do when I got pregnant. That's something that she should have thought more clearly about when she got pregnant too. If you don't want kids, try harder to prevent them.

Rant over.
Bluewolf
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bluewolf »

Just by way of a quick contrast...there is a beauty guru on utube called 'Sharonmakeupartist'. She's an Irish girl living in Australia and she recently posted a video with her fiancé about a charity thing they are doing.
If you think A&J are representative of Irish people, please watch this video. This is REALLY how Irish people (of similar age) act and relate to each other.
I LOVE how her fiancé is in this vid, clearly MORTIFIED to be on film but doing it anyway for a good reason.

She's also amazing at make up tutorials and she's funny, quirky and interesting to watch.

See what you think.
WhatWhatWhat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WhatWhatWhat »

First time posting, but long-time reader.

Is it just me, or is Anna back to bulimia? As someone who's also suffered from an eating disorder in the past, I see it in her now. She's ordering/eating huge amounts of food, but also losing a lot of weight really fast. It could be breast feeding, but her ultimate desire to get back into "skinny" jeans begs the question. She wants to be back to "perfect" pre-baby body within two months?? WTF??

Also, has Emilia ever smiled on a video? I have a friend with a younger newborn who smiles all the time. I'm worried there's something really wrong with Emilia.

This couple is starting to scare me. They seem to do everything for themselves. So selfish.
daisy85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by daisy85 »

Anna is "fine" now that Emilia is a baby and can be put in the swing/car seat all day long but what about when she is older? I just cannot bear to think how they will treat her as she grows and is more demanding of their precious time. When she is crawling and there are 6 dogs yapping around and then when she is older and walking, playing with everything, breaking things, asking questions all the time, etc. I imagine Anna will have no patience whatsoever and Jonathan will take her off to play. He will be delighted to finally be able to put on silly voices and sing songs for her. I think they might put her in nursery school just because Anna will get so frustrated with mess/noise/not having enough time to do her hair and makeup or go to Tesco.

On a side note, does anyone how do you get the ad-blocker thingy so they don't profit from views? I watched Anna's cupcake video fail, and it was just so cringeworthy. The lighting was terrible, everything was out of focus and she kept making stupid facial expressions and pouting?! I find it so humorous that in a tag a while ago, she said that the youtube "guru" she thought she was most like was Andrea from Andreas Choice. Anna is delusional.
Lolaly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lolaly »

The problem is, I cant see Emilia learning how to crawl or walk! How is she supposed to learn that when they keep her locked in the swing 24/7 and never interact with her!? Gosh they make me so mad, that poor baby. People on here are more concerned for E. than her own bloody parents!

I dont think Anna ever had an eating disorder to be honest. She just loves to tell lies that get her attention. She lost some baby weight because of breastfeeding, not because of an ed.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”