AreVowelRenewalToRemember/TaylerTrashedy Again Part 42

[kayrawrr]
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AreVowelRenewalToRemember/TaylerTrashedy Again Part 42

Unread post by [kayrawrr] »

"They usually play on their pads until they fall asleep, sometimes I have to take them away". Really? And you wonder why your kids are up all hours of the night?
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I don't remember much from when I was Tayler's kids age but I don't think I ever played outside that late, I think I was in bed by 7:30 or 8:00. Jakoby isn't even 3 yet and he's up until probably about 11:00 playing on his "pad". Why, just why? I don't believe their outside all day either but whatever. Bring them inside at around 6:30, cook them dinner and have them bathed by maybe 8:00 and then put them to bed by 9:30, no later than 10. That's how I'd do it.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

[kayrawrr] wrote:"They usually play on their pads until they fall asleep or I have to take them away" and you wonder why your kids are up all hours of the night why? Jesus. She shouldn't be a parent.
This is exactly what someone commented on one of Tayler's pictures recently when Tayler posted how it was 2 in the morning and jakoby was still awake, this girl said that kids who play on iPads or tablets at night sends signals to their brain thinking it's still daytime and told Tayler to read them a book instead. Of course, Tayler and her minions began attacking the girl.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

"Playing outside" probably consists of Tayler on her phone while the kids run around the yard unsupervised.
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

hannahbanana wrote:
[kayrawrr] wrote:"They usually play on their pads until they fall asleep or I have to take them away" and you wonder why your kids are up all hours of the night why? Jesus. She shouldn't be a parent.
This is exactly what someone commented on one of Tayler's pictures recently when Tayler posted how it was 2 in the morning and jakoby was still awake, this girl said that kids who play on iPads or tablets at night sends signals to their brain thinking it's still daytime and told Tayler to read them a book instead. Of course, Tayler and her minions began attacking the girl.
Of course Tayler attacks people when they tell her the legit medical reason behind her kids still being awake at stupid o'clock in the morning.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

I'm actually shocked...
How can she thing that's ok? I'm fairly certain most mothers routine consists of dinner, bathing, story time, then sleep. Was she not raised like that?
Ok. Tayler officially has NO right to ever complain about her kids being up at ungodly hours, it's her fault like everything else that's bad in her life.
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Has she ever had those kids on a proper schedule?
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

The editing on her new videos is so shitty. The flashing lights literally made me think for a minute that there was a cop car outside (which wouldn't surprise me lmao).

When I was little, I was in bed by 7.

My kids aren't gonna be playing on tablets before bed. Shit , I myself have enough trouble getting to bed at night because I play on my stupid phone all night.

What ever happened to reading a bed time story to your child?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

lily1995 wrote:I don't know how you become a police officer in the US but in Australia they wouldn't even consider Tayler for the job, she doesn't come close to the minimum requirements. She didn't finish high school or get her GED and if she can't even do that then no way she could handle all the training. Plus the website literally says you have to be intelligent and self-motivated. If she can't last a week at a pizza place she won't last a second in the police force.
Exactly! My sister in law is a lawyer and she has just entered the police force to work her way up to being a police prosecutor and it still took her 2 goes to get into the police force because the regulations are so strict. Tayler thinking she could ever be a police officer is embarrassing lol. Unless it's like super easy in America, but I doubt it.
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by babyspice »

Happy Birthday Jakoby! Did anyone realize she only used old videos. None from this year.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

staceybrax wrote:
lily1995 wrote:I don't know how you become a police officer in the US but in Australia they wouldn't even consider Tayler for the job, she doesn't come close to the minimum requirements. She didn't finish high school or get her GED and if she can't even do that then no way she could handle all the training. Plus the website literally says you have to be intelligent and self-motivated. If she can't last a week at a pizza place she won't last a second in the police force.
Exactly! My sister in law is a lawyer and she has just entered the police force to work her way up to being a police prosecutor and it still took her 2 goes to get into the police force because the regulations are so strict. Tayler thinking she could ever be a police officer is embarrassing lol. Unless it's like super easy in America, but I doubt it.
I think it's a similar process to Australia. On the topic of jobs, anyone else think that one of the reasons Tayler keeps on having babies is so she can put off getting a job? I remember her saying she didn't want to work while her kids were young and if she keeps on having them then she always has an excuse to stay home.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Tayler always has an excuse for everything. No matter what it is, Tayler has some sort of excuse for it.

1. Chuckie and her on again off again on again off again relationship.

-Her excuse for staying: He's the father of her kids, she wants to work it out, blah blah you know the drill

2. Can't get her GED

-Doesn't have a license, can't drive herself to class

3. Can't/Won't get her license

-Has anxiety which causes her not to be able to drive

4. Can't work

-Multitude of reasons

It's always an excuse for her. She's literally unable to do anything productive.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The only thing she has any motivation for is having kids. It's like she has no other purpose in life other than being a mom, which she isn't even good at. I just don't understand why she doesn't want better for herself and her kids.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

leem91 wrote:The editing on her new videos is so shitty. The flashing lights literally made me think for a minute that there was a cop car outside (which wouldn't surprise me lmao).

When I was little, I was in bed by 7.

My kids aren't gonna be playing on tablets before bed. Shit , I myself have enough trouble getting to bed at night because I play on my stupid phone all night.

What ever happened to reading a bed time story to your child?
I agree that old flashy filter is terrible! What's funny is that she says how androids have better photo and video quality than iPhones, yet the black bars in her vlogs are more worse! Tayler the least you can do is turn your phone sideways.
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

When it comes to the bedtime thing, I think it depends on how much sleep the kids need and how early the kids need to get up. I have a 6 month old who goes down for the night around 11 and we usually sleep until 8 or 9. Tayler doesn't really have anything she needs to do in the morning, so it doesn't really matter what time the kids go to bed or wake up.
BlessedWithPink
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlessedWithPink »

She's on birth control thank you God ! But it's only a matter of time before "she misses a pill" or "it failed"
amazeballs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amazeballs »

BornThisWay94 wrote:I don't remember much from when I was Tayler's kids age but I don't think I ever played outside that late, I think I was in bed by 7:30 or 8:00. Jakoby isn't even 3 yet and he's up until probably about 11:00 playing on his "pad". Why, just why? I don't believe their outside all day either but whatever. Bring them inside at around 6:30, cook them dinner and have them bathed by maybe 8:00 and then put them to bed by 9:30, no later than 10. That's how I'd do it.
That's basically our exact bedtime routine 8-) . I feel like before school age, late-ish bedtimes are no big deal. When a child's preparing for pre-school or kindergarten , though, it all changes.
Canadiangirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Canadiangirl »

My 9 month old and 5 year old are in bed every night by 7pm (except when she has soccer it might be 7:30). That has been the schedule since 6months old and works for us 7pm- 6:30. What will happen when the kids need to start school the poor kids will be zombies at school with probably a ketchup sandwich on moldy bread.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

BlessedWithPink wrote:She's on birth control thank you God ! But it's only a matter of time before "she misses a pill" or "it failed"
I think she subscribes to the Jessica method of birth control, where every single one fails her completely "somehow". It's so easy for her to accidentally on purpose miss a bunch of pills.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Secret_minion
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Secret_minion »

gypsophila wrote:
BlessedWithPink wrote:She's on birth control thank you God ! But it's only a matter of time before "she misses a pill" or "it failed"
I think she subscribes to the Jessica method of birth control, where every single one fails her completely "somehow". It's so easy for her to accidentally on purpose miss a bunch of pills.
She wants twins. Supposedly misusing birth control can lead to hyper ovulation.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”