MessALotzzi Vs The Hackarazzi Part 55

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MessALotzzi Vs The Hackarazzi Part 55

Unread post by webby »

emloha_91 wrote:'This is my 40 week pregnancy belly *belly explodes because of hernia and baby stabby falls on the floor* uh oh! *hyena laugh* Wendy, come and pick the baby up for me, I need to upload this to youtube!'
omg I can't stop laughing
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Why does Jess fail so hard at making videos?!
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

HCB wrote:Why does Jess fail so hard at making videos?!
Because she's a coffee bean.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

blueandgoldbows wrote:Did anyone see the pick Chris posted on IG of him kissing Jess' shoulder? F***ing GROSS. Her shirt and bra are dirty, she was probably sweating all day, she probably smelled like rotten breast milk, old saliva, and boob sweat. Great Jess we get it you are sooooo in love and just can't stop shoving down everyone throat. Please stop grossing me out.
It looked more like a neck kiss- as if they were going to get it on after taking the picture! :barf:

Not only are the pictures that she and Chris post disgusting (your olfactory descriptions made me vomit in my mouth a little), but they're also repetitive and annoying. I expect that type of behavior from teenage girls I'm friends with on Facebook who think their boyfriend is "the one." Mess, you are 23 years old. You don't need to remind us every day how much you love your stabbylicious man. If you must post daily/semi-daily selfies with him, could you please try to look decent? It's not that hard to do a load of laundry and take at least ten minutes to wash your hair and body. You can even put Frozen on the TV to occupy the kids while you do this! Everybody wins.

Btw, good luck with your finals, blueandgoldbows! (:
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

HCB wrote:Why does Jess fail so hard at making videos?!
She's the worst you tuber ever. She's so lucky she has a following still
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

She can't even do her goddamn "job"

Sent from Tapatalk
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

I'm curious, at what point did you guys start to not like Jessica? For me, it was when she got with Sir Stabbington :|
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

Context101 wrote:I'm curious, at what point did you guys start to not like Jessica? For me, it was when she got with Sir Stabbington :|
When her mom let Drake move in with her. Lilia was super little, and her and gabe had not been separated long. It really turned me off.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Context101 wrote:I'm curious, at what point did you guys start to not like Jessica? For me, it was when she got with Sir Stabbington :|

I never followed her as a fan but I saw her gender/name reveal with the twins and thought she was much older. Then I found out she was 19 and already had a kid with a different dad and I side eyed so hard and then found JGPOP then GG.
#FreeBen
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

blackbettybamf wrote:

I never followed her as a fan but I saw her gender/name reveal with the twins and thought she was much older. Then I found out she was 19 and already had a kid with a different dad and I side eyed so hard and then found JGPOP then GG.
What's a side eyed? Like I'm not trying to be a smart ass.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mikejones wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:

What's a side eyed? Like I'm not trying to be a smart ass.

That.
#FreeBen
lalalalurker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalalalurker »

I've watched Jess since she was pregnant with the twins. I was pregnant with my oldest son at the same time and I was a fan of hers. I believed her story about her birth control failing LOL. When her and Drake split when she was pregnant with the twins, then they got back together and she got pregnant with Landon, then they split again I was like ....? And started googling stuff because something felt off. I found Jessica got pregnant on purpose and then somehow came across YTMD... Which I love LOL. My eyes have been opened so much to what a loser idiot she is. And now she's like a bad car accident I can't look away from. I'm so curious as to what will happen next. And as weird as it sounds, I'm somewhat invested in her kids because I've followed her for so long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

I'm not sure how I found her but she was pregnant with Landen, I think around 18 weeks. I defended her so hard when Drake left, I wouldn't be surprised if some of you laughed so hard at me. I didn't really watch for a looong time and never really watched until "hate watch" kicked in. I started to get turned off when she got all bitchy with me for saying she shouldn't reply to the haterz. Minions jumped down my throat so fast. Then I got blocked after saying something when she deleted my comment that said Nat's ig. Dumbest way to get blocked I swear -_-
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

How I feel when stabby or that coffee bean throw shade:

why do ugly people always try throwing shade
like throw yourself into the shade so no one will be blinded when they see your ugly ass
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mikejones wrote:How I feel when stabby or that coffee bean throw shade:

like throw yourself into the shade so no one will be blinded when they see your ugly ass
:?
#FreeBen
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

Chance18
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chance18 »

lalalalurker wrote:I've watched Jess since she was pregnant with the twins. I was pregnant with my oldest son at the same time and I was a fan of hers. I believed her story about her birth control failing LOL. When her and Drake split when she was pregnant with the twins, then they got back together and she got pregnant with Landon, then they split again I was like ....? And started googling stuff because something felt off. I found Jessica got pregnant on purpose and then somehow came across YTMD... Which I love LOL. My eyes have been opened so much to what a loser idiot she is. And now she's like a bad car accident I can't look away from. I'm so curious as to what will happen next. And as weird as it sounds, I'm somewhat invested in her kids because I've followed her for so long.

Agree 100%! I also started watching her when she was pregnant with the twins and I liked her too and then when her and Drake got pregnant with Landen I was just disappointed because she had said she was gonna wait to try and then boom she's pregnant again! It's like all she wants is to Pop out babies and then I really got annoyed with her when she chased after dick after Drake left her and didn't focus on her kids! And yes you really can't look away because her whole life is a joke besides her kids which she will be adding more in no time!!
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

mikejones wrote:How I feel when stabby or that coffee bean throw shade:

Stop trying to make coffee bean happen. It's not going to.

But seriously what's your obsession with that "insult" lol
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

lalalalurker wrote:I've watched Jess since she was pregnant with the twins. I was pregnant with my oldest son at the same time and I was a fan of hers. I believed her story about her birth control failing LOL. When her and Drake split when she was pregnant with the twins, then they got back together and she got pregnant with Landon, then they split again I was like ....? And started googling stuff because something felt off. I found Jessica got pregnant on purpose and then somehow came across YTMD... Which I love LOL. My eyes have been opened so much to what a loser idiot she is. And now she's like a bad car accident I can't look away from. I'm so curious as to what will happen next. And as weird as it sounds, I'm somewhat invested in her kids because I've followed her for so long.

I think my first video of hers that I saw was Lilia's 3rd birthday party. I thought Lilia was the cutest, and so were Kyson & Kaden. I started to binge watch her to get pretty much caught up and I really liked Jessica. Oddly enough, I believed her as well when she said her birth control failed :P I loved how drake interacted with the kids. When Jess got pregnant with Landen I didn't think much of it.. I mean she said her and drake wanted another and I was still fairly new to her channel so I didn't think twice. (Clearly I know better now ;) ) So when drake left again I felt like it was kinda not right, but I didn't look anything up yet. I was glad that she seemed to be focusing on her kiddos. Sadly that wasn't the case after all :( When Sir Stabbington rode up in his knight in shining armor, is when I was like nu-uh no..what the heck Jess :| that's when I started to look more into things. Chris has always creeped me out, and he gives off a bad vibe. So I wasn't shocked when the knife incident came up..and a little after that I found this site (and I'm so glad I did :D ) To be honest, I'm just flat out disappointed in her. If you chose to have that many kids why do you repeatedly chose riding off into the sunset with a stranger pretty much and leave your kids with someone else? Like you chose to have them, and it's your responsibility as a parent to care for them. THEY should be on playdates..not you Jessica. After she got with Chris was when I was fed up with her. And don't worry, I don't think it's weird :] I love watching the kids grow up, I just wish we got to watch them grow up in a good and healthy environment instead of what they're dealing with now.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

This one "FB famous" girl has one kid and is about to have another and she has the mentality of a two year old (she's like 19) but oh god it reminds me of Jess.

Oh, and it's my birthday!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “JesssFam”