Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

Killerqueeen: mikejones said they wanted to see the conversation under the pictures. Melody provided that. They're not "totally irrelevant to this thread"
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

mikejones wrote:I bet her body looks like a inside out pig. I bet she smells like one too
Jesus. Okay, listen. You really need to tone it down a bunch of notches. You're trying way too hard to be funny and it comes off as really weird and desperate. You're way better when you are being yourself and not trying to get tons of likes on some weird string of words trying to insult Jess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

rodgerdodger wrote:
mikejones wrote:I bet her body looks like a inside out pig. I bet she smells like one too
Jesus. Okay, listen. You really need to tone it down a bunch of notches. You're trying way too hard to be funny and it comes off as really weird and desperate. You're way better when you are being yourself and not trying to get tons of likes on some weird string of words trying to insult Jess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you took the words right out of my mouth. it's like fishing in a dried up lake
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

The only thing I'd be interested in seeing from that hacker is Jess FB messages. I always think those are a fun read.
Also, Lilia's ladybug floaties are adorable! Definitely need to know where to get those!
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Kryptonite wrote:Is drakeeboy the one who hacked Jessica? ;)
I was thinking it could be! I didn't see the pictures though to see if they are obviously not Jess or anything.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

OT but anyone on fb been asked to upload their I.D?
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
heilst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by heilst »

emloha_91 wrote:OT but anyone on fb been asked to upload their I.D?
I haven't, but don't. Never send or upload a picture of your ID to the internet.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
heilst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by heilst »

Kryptonite wrote:
heilst wrote:
emloha_91 wrote:OT but anyone on fb been asked to upload their I.D?
I haven't, but don't. Never send or upload a picture of your ID to the internet.

No. The only way they may ask you that is if you're underage but claiming to be older on Facebook, or you're trying to change something on your account. They do ask, though, in certain situations.

Contact Facebook with a screenshot of the request. Do not submit anything unless you have to.
Meh. I'd still be hesitant. Too many people on the internet that are really good at looking legit. I don't think I've ever been asked to submit my ID electronically by a legitimate party.

ferryberry
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ferryberry »

Controversial but i like Jess. I think she actually has quite a nice personality and I like on the whole how she is with her children.
I know she has massive flaws but alas we all do HOWEVER I feel like she was a much better Mummy when she was with Drake... somehow.
She seemed more focused.
I'm not sure if it was because he never seemed to be about too much and seemed generally un fussed on how to raise the kids and so she was more in control.
She seemed happier in a way.
I'm just never convinced with Chris.
I'm not even convinced she is generally interested in him.
I just think emotionally she is very dependent on other - living with her parents, always needs a partner, needed children young to love etc. I get the impression as a kid she was highly doted on and she cannot survive on her own and has just latched on to someone who would settle down.
She just does not seem herself anymore at all.
I think she parents Landen very differently to how she parents the others.
With Lilia and Kaden especially and even Kyson (although I could always see she preferred Kaden....IMO Kyson is WAY cuter both looks wise and personality, he reminds me of my own son) I could always see a very natural bond where as with Landen I know she loves him to bits but there seems to be less intensity?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

^^ I agree with you that she was a better parent when she was with drake. I think it's because he forced her to be more independent, the only time she has ever lived out of home was when she was with drake. She was forced to actually parent her kids rather than pawn them off to mimi, drake worked and so he wasn't around to carry or play with the kids all day and she was a lot more social when she was with drake, she always had friends over with their kids. Now she is at home with stabby and the kids all day, no one really visits and she's back living at home.
I think she spends more time worrying about what Chris wants than what her kids need because mimi is just up the hall. I think Chris is controlling. Ever since he came around she's lost all of her friends (I'm sure sleeping with her friends boyfriend didn't help that either though lol) and she spends all of her time with Chris. That's not healthy.
ferryberry
Talker
Talker

Yeah it's an odd one. Makes me think deep down she has some confidence issues. I mean she was doing a much better job on her own. When they split up I felt like Jess could have benefited with time on her own and a breather rather than rushing in and getting married...again.
Chance18
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chance18 »

ferryberry wrote:Controversial but i like Jess. I think she actually has quite a nice personality and I like on the whole how she is with her children.
I know she has massive flaws but alas we all do HOWEVER I feel like she was a much better Mummy when she was with Drake... somehow.
She seemed more focused.
I'm not sure if it was because he never seemed to be about too much and seemed generally un fussed on how to raise the kids and so she was more in control.
I just think emotionally she is very dependent on other - living with her parents, always needs a partner, needed children young to love etc. I get the impression as a kid she was highly doted on and she cannot survive on her own and has just latched on to someone who would settle down.
With Lilia and Kaden especially and even Kyson (although I could always see she preferred Kaden....IMO Kyson is WAY cuter both looks wise and personality, he reminds me of my own son) I could always see a very natural bond where as with Landen I know she loves him to bits but there seems to be less intensity?
Of course she parents Landen differently..he is her 4th kid and so she probably feels she doesn't need to do as much with him! And I agree Kyson is a little HEARTBREAKER..HES ADORABLE!!
ferryberry
Talker
Talker

No it's more than that almost a lack of connection between them.
Chance18 wrote:
ferryberry wrote:Controversial but i like Jess. I think she actually has quite a nice personality and I like on the whole how she is with her children.
She seemed more focused.
Of course she parents Landen differently..he is her 4th kid and so she probably feels she doesn't need to do as much with him! And I agree Kyson is a little HEARTBREAKER..HES ADORABLE!!
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

It's probably because Kaden is the only needy one. Between my two, I'm sometimes more drawn to my younger one and more sympathetic with her because she has always needed me. My older daughter has always been extremely independent; even as a baby. Inside I don't feel needed by her. So sometimes I gravitate toward the one who needs me. Maybe because I feel she needs more affection and love to feel secure than my older, confident, independent daughter? Maybe it's a survival thing? I view her as the weaker kid so as her mom I have to protect her more. I don't know. I don't do it maliciously and I would not say I favor one over the other; it is just a different dynamic between the two.

However, Jess being so narcissistic, she treats the situation wrong. Kaden needing her feeds her ego so she favors him. The others being more independent have nothing to offer her.
ParadoxEquinox
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ParadoxEquinox »

I do wonder if Jess has been struggling with some depression since Landen was born. It wouldn't be surprising with all the turmoil that happened around that time. It could explain why her friends don't seem to visit as often and why she looks to struggle with some of the everyday things that seemed easier to her before.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
ferryberry
Talker
Talker

I was literally just about to write the same thing anout PND x
ParadoxEquinox wrote:I do wonder if Jess has been struggling with some depression since Landen was born. It wouldn't be surprising with all the turmoil that happened around that time. It could explain why her friends don't seem to visit as often and why she looks to struggle with some of the everyday things that seemed easier to her before.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
ItsJess
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ItsJess »

Am I the only one who seeing a diaper sticking out of the top of Kyson's shorts?!? Hasn't she claimed that they are potty trained multiple times now.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

Yeah that's definitely a diaper.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Pull up maybe?
missye3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by missye3 »

I dont think that looks like a diaper at all. It looks like the inside liner of the shorts got pulled up to the outside to me.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”