• Advertisement
    

Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Postby mommaof2cuties » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:34 pm

mikejones wrote:I bet her body looks like a inside out pig. I bet she smells like one too

Man you sure can be cruel
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2538
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2540 times

Advertisement

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Postby mikejones » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:55 pm

It isn't being cruel. she admitted to going several days without showering. Running around, getting spit up on, playing which causes sweat then sweat dries and she sweats again, sex, bowel movements, natural woman things, going outside. Etc

She will smell. Deodorant and cleaning spray with only do so much.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:35 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2718 times

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Postby Context101 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:03 pm

Why is she not upset about this? Taking nude photos is honestly really stupid for any person to do, but if someone were to ever post someone else's' nudes that is flat out disgusting and ruining that persons trust. NOBODY deserves to have that done to them. But regardless of if they're her or not, why is she not upset about this? Why is this just another joke for her? Hey Jessica.. your immaturity is showing again :roll:
Context101
Gossiper
 
Posts: 587
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 10:08 am
Has thanked: 1126 times
Been thanked: 1291 times

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Postby mikejones » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:13 pm

Once a image is online it's no longer your property. This girl got exposed by her boyfriend and she couldn't legally do anything to get them taken down. Unless she copyrighted them! Personally, I don't think nudes are stupid. What's stupid is to send them to a person who isn't trustworthy.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:35 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2718 times

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:42 pm

Context101 wrote:Why is she not upset about this? Taking nude photos is honestly really stupid for any person to do, but if someone were to ever post someone else's' nudes that is flat out disgusting and ruining that persons trust. NOBODY deserves to have that done to them. But regardless of if they're her or not, why is she not upset about this? Why is this just another joke for her? Hey Jessica.. your immaturity is showing again :roll:


If an obviously fake Instagram was posting nudes that I knew weren't me I wouldn't care either. Why would she care if they're not even of her body?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3715
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:06 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 12575 times

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Postby Deadhead_kay » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:44 pm

The only stupid thing when taking nudes is having your face or anything that identifies you in the picture.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
User avatar
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
 
Posts: 848
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:01 am
Has thanked: 314 times
Been thanked: 1777 times

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Postby sadie » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:54 pm

Drakes fake instagram is obviously made by a female. The write like one plus the use the word minions and call chris stabby. They def read here.
sadie
Gossiper
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:24 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 2307 times

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Postby mommaof2cuties » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:06 pm

Deadhead_kay wrote:The only stupid thing when taking nudes is having your face or anything that identifies you in the picture.

That's the first rule of sexting according to a movie on lifetime lol
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2538
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2540 times

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Postby melody01010 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:30 pm

I feel the need to say that drakeeboy accepted my request right before I went through a car wash, and when I opened the page there was a nasty boob picture all up in my face right as the attendant handed me my antenna. Horrible timing but seriously I laughed the entire length of the wash.
melody01010
Talker
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:57 am
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 169 times

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Postby killerqueeen » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:34 pm

melody01010 wrote:Here's under the butt picture. The boob one was deleted pretty quickly.
http://imgur.com/NkXdWQz
http://imgur.com/qMkLY9c


No one cares about fake profiles. These screencaps are pointless. Its totally irrelevant to this thread.

Whoever is thinking about Jess naked needs to go and get their head examined!
Image
killerqueeen
Informer
 
Posts: 343
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:40 am
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 238 times

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Postby Greys Encyclopedia » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:40 pm

Killerqueeen: mikejones said they wanted to see the conversation under the pictures. Melody provided that. They're not "totally irrelevant to this thread"
Image
User avatar
Greys Encyclopedia
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 813
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:07 pm
Has thanked: 1083 times
Been thanked: 855 times

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Postby rodgerdodger » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:46 am

mikejones wrote:I bet her body looks like a inside out pig. I bet she smells like one too

Jesus. Okay, listen. You really need to tone it down a bunch of notches. You're trying way too hard to be funny and it comes off as really weird and desperate. You're way better when you are being yourself and not trying to get tons of likes on some weird string of words trying to insult Jess.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
User avatar
rodgerdodger
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 791
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 748 times
Been thanked: 2012 times

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Postby webby » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:03 am

rodgerdodger wrote:
mikejones wrote:I bet her body looks like a inside out pig. I bet she smells like one too

Jesus. Okay, listen. You really need to tone it down a bunch of notches. You're trying way too hard to be funny and it comes off as really weird and desperate. You're way better when you are being yourself and not trying to get tons of likes on some weird string of words trying to insult Jess.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


you took the words right out of my mouth. it's like fishing in a dried up lake
Image
User avatar
webby
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1710
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:22 pm
Has thanked: 87 times
Been thanked: 3059 times

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Postby MommyToASweetie » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:11 am

The only thing I'd be interested in seeing from that hacker is Jess FB messages. I always think those are a fun read.
Also, Lilia's ladybug floaties are adorable! Definitely need to know where to get those!
Image

#FreeBen #FreeGlen
MommyToASweetie
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1493
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:33 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 213 times

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Postby Kryptonite » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:28 am

Is drakeeboy the one who hacked Jessica? ;)
#GetShariHerOwnRoom2016
_________________________________________
Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3207
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 215 times
Been thanked: 5441 times

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Postby HCB » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:51 am

Kryptonite wrote:Is drakeeboy the one who hacked Jessica? ;)

I was thinking it could be! I didn't see the pictures though to see if they are obviously not Jess or anything.
Wife, mom of 2, gym rat, and general shit talker.
User avatar
HCB
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1002
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:05 am
Has thanked: 1828 times
Been thanked: 2193 times

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Postby emloha_91 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:33 am

OT but anyone on fb been asked to upload their I.D?
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
User avatar
emloha_91
Gossiper
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:20 pm
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 967 times

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Postby heilst » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:52 am

emloha_91 wrote:OT but anyone on fb been asked to upload their I.D?

I haven't, but don't. Never send or upload a picture of your ID to the internet.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
heilst
Informer
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:40 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Postby Kryptonite » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:55 am

heilst wrote:
emloha_91 wrote:OT but anyone on fb been asked to upload their I.D?

I haven't, but don't. Never send or upload a picture of your ID to the internet.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

No. The only way they may ask you that is if you're underage but claiming to be older on Facebook, or you're trying to change something on your account. They do ask, though, in certain situations.

Contact Facebook with a screenshot of the request. Do not submit anything unless you have to.
#GetShariHerOwnRoom2016
_________________________________________
Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3207
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 215 times
Been thanked: 5441 times

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Postby heilst » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:03 am

Kryptonite wrote:
heilst wrote:
emloha_91 wrote:OT but anyone on fb been asked to upload their I.D?

I haven't, but don't. Never send or upload a picture of your ID to the internet.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

No. The only way they may ask you that is if you're underage but claiming to be older on Facebook, or you're trying to change something on your account. They do ask, though, in certain situations.

Contact Facebook with a screenshot of the request. Do not submit anything unless you have to.

Meh. I'd still be hesitant. Too many people on the internet that are really good at looking legit. I don't think I've ever been asked to submit my ID electronically by a legitimate party.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
heilst
Informer
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:40 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Postby Kryptonite » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:07 am

heilst wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:
heilst wrote:[quote="emloha_91"]OT but anyone on fb been asked to upload their I.D?

I haven't, but don't. Never send or upload a picture of your ID to the internet.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

No. The only way they may ask you that is if you're underage but claiming to be older on Facebook, or you're trying to change something on your account. They do ask, though, in certain situations.

Contact Facebook with a screenshot of the request. Do not submit anything unless you have to.

Meh. I'd still be hesitant. Too many people on the internet that are really good at looking legit. I don't think I've ever been asked to submit my ID electronically by a legitimate party.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk[/quote]
I would be, too but Facebook does ask. I'm just saying if you do decide to do this, at least make sure the request is coming from Facebook. Maybe someone will be able to fix whatever the issue is without you needing to submit your ID, if you even have one.
#GetShariHerOwnRoom2016
_________________________________________
Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3207
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 215 times
Been thanked: 5441 times

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Postby ferryberry » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:32 am

Controversial but i like Jess. I think she actually has quite a nice personality and I like on the whole how she is with her children.
I know she has massive flaws but alas we all do HOWEVER I feel like she was a much better Mummy when she was with Drake... somehow.
She seemed more focused.
I'm not sure if it was because he never seemed to be about too much and seemed generally un fussed on how to raise the kids and so she was more in control.
She seemed happier in a way.
I'm just never convinced with Chris.
I'm not even convinced she is generally interested in him.
I just think emotionally she is very dependent on other - living with her parents, always needs a partner, needed children young to love etc. I get the impression as a kid she was highly doted on and she cannot survive on her own and has just latched on to someone who would settle down.
She just does not seem herself anymore at all.
I think she parents Landen very differently to how she parents the others.
With Lilia and Kaden especially and even Kyson (although I could always see she preferred Kaden....IMO Kyson is WAY cuter both looks wise and personality, he reminds me of my own son) I could always see a very natural bond where as with Landen I know she loves him to bits but there seems to be less intensity?
ferryberry
Amateur
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:02 am
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Postby staceybrax » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:39 am

^^ I agree with you that she was a better parent when she was with drake. I think it's because he forced her to be more independent, the only time she has ever lived out of home was when she was with drake. She was forced to actually parent her kids rather than pawn them off to mimi, drake worked and so he wasn't around to carry or play with the kids all day and she was a lot more social when she was with drake, she always had friends over with their kids. Now she is at home with stabby and the kids all day, no one really visits and she's back living at home.
I think she spends more time worrying about what Chris wants than what her kids need because mimi is just up the hall. I think Chris is controlling. Ever since he came around she's lost all of her friends (I'm sure sleeping with her friends boyfriend didn't help that either though lol) and she spends all of her time with Chris. That's not healthy.
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3009
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:20 pm
Has thanked: 1386 times
Been thanked: 4488 times

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Postby ferryberry » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:43 am

Yeah it's an odd one. Makes me think deep down she has some confidence issues. I mean she was doing a much better job on her own. When they split up I felt like Jess could have benefited with time on her own and a breather rather than rushing in and getting married...again.
ferryberry
Amateur
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:02 am
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Postby Chance18 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:44 am

ferryberry wrote:Controversial but i like Jess. I think she actually has quite a nice personality and I like on the whole how she is with her children.
I know she has massive flaws but alas we all do HOWEVER I feel like she was a much better Mummy when she was with Drake... somehow.
She seemed more focused.
I'm not sure if it was because he never seemed to be about too much and seemed generally un fussed on how to raise the kids and so she was more in control.
She seemed happier in a way.
I'm just never convinced with Chris.
I'm not even convinced she is generally interested in him.
I just think emotionally she is very dependent on other - living with her parents, always needs a partner, needed children young to love etc. I get the impression as a kid she was highly doted on and she cannot survive on her own and has just latched on to someone who would settle down.
She just does not seem herself anymore at all.
I think she parents Landen very differently to how she parents the others.
With Lilia and Kaden especially and even Kyson (although I could always see she preferred Kaden....IMO Kyson is WAY cuter both looks wise and personality, he reminds me of my own son) I could always see a very natural bond where as with Landen I know she loves him to bits but there seems to be less intensity?

Of course she parents Landen differently..he is her 4th kid and so she probably feels she doesn't need to do as much with him! And I agree Kyson is a little HEARTBREAKER..HES ADORABLE!!
Chance18
Talker
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Thu May 07, 2015 7:08 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 164 times

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], moni_cat143 and 13 guests

  • Advertisement