Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Godfather
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Unread post by Godfather »

We are not here to debate our personal views. Go on breastfeeding forums to do that, if youre so inclined. Im tired of this shit
Godfather
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Godfather »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I know it looks like they're at a park bouncing in a jumper...but why is she letting them run across a park parking lot barefoot?
Thats the Modesto way
medstudent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by medstudent »

krishnabowman wrote:Two times I have seen medstudent comment on here with false information. Apparently not asking for a debate, yet posts something a million fucks wrong. Breastfeeding until 2,YES TWO, assists in helping with iimmunities and tons of nutrition benefits for his first two fragile years of life. However, breastfeeding until age 4-5 is not only the biological norm, it's the world norm. They self wean mostly around 3 in some cases. 1 year, IMO, is definitely too soon. A mother's nipple is better than a dummy because the nipple forms to the mouth, which can't force the teeth outward and cause dental issues. The dummy might be what Kaden's issue is, but don't try to say it's the breast. I wonder how many of you actually know that it's normal for a breast to be used as a natural pacifier. Also, at age 3, if a toddler chooses to drink the milk, it proves a lot of his energy to play, and if he gets hurt, just susuckling is natural pain reliever. Also, as long as he's not really 10 years old (I'd support it, just haven't seen it) and still nurses for the extra nutrition, why can't the mother reap the benefits too? Extra breast cancer protection, why not?! As you can tell, of course I breastfeed, and I may just be doing it until he's going off to college. You know that people are seriously buying breastmilk right now for the extra immunities and protein, right? Why does your child not deserve that?
(I'm probably not going to actually feed him BMilk from the breast until college, but I don't know when we're stopping so that's what we tell others for humour)
I am not dead set on being right, the age was likely two rather than one. I stand by everything else with a small addition: it offers no benefit past that age(1-2) that the child couldn't get elsehow. Whether it's alright and a sign of an ajusted kid for a 5 year old to stumble, skin his knee and proptly run to his mother's breast is debatable, to put it nicely. If you think it's ok for an 8-10 year old to still breastfeed I don't even know what to say.When a kid is that old there are other ways to comfort him, offer him nutrition and bond with him.
Other than that, clearly you are just another mother taking it personally.Just curios, when was that other time that I posted "false" information?
I wasn't looking for a debate but saying nothing at this point would look like I was trolling(i.e. saying something and standing back to watch the fireworks) which I wasn't.
lalalalurker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalalalurker »

"Medstudent" if you weren't looking for a debate, what made you chime in and post your opinion? If you weren't looking for a debate, why not leave your opinion on breastfeeding to yourself?

I'm about to delete tapatalk and be done with this board forever. It's so much negativity and I'm ashamed to have gotten caught up in it. Good luck to all of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Why are people fighting about extended breastfeeding past 3+ when jess doesn't even do it.............

If people have a problem with opinions I don't know why they're on a gossip board. Some people are going to think extended breastfeeding is strange & some aren't, get over it.
medstudent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by medstudent »

lalalalurker wrote:"Medstudent" if you weren't looking for a debate, what made you chime in and post your opinion? If you weren't looking for a debate, why not leave your opinion on breastfeeding to yourself?

I'm about to delete tapatalk and be done with this board forever. It's so much negativity and I'm ashamed to have gotten caught up in it. Good luck to all of you.

I hear you, I'm done with this board too.Jess isn't doing anything and it consists mostly of people fighting.You are right I should have anticipated it would turn into a fight and I should have kept my mouth shut.I guess I hoped I could just post like anyone else has and be left alone about it. Plus the newcomers are way to eager to take everything personal and be offended and start a fight over everything.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

The fighting stops now. I have an interview to go to but if when kryptonite comes back there is still fighting, the thread will be locked for 24 hours. Enough you guys. This is fucking ridiculous. I could give two shits about your personal views, that's not what this thread is about and if you want to debate them then make a topic in the appropriate forum.
#FreeBen
sugarbee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarbee »

Hi Jess. We're really bored. As much as you probably love causing arguments, here's some suggestions on how to turn the focus back to specifically you:

-make another dance video. Shake that booty to some parody of a viral hit that probably was popular years ago. ("Heyyyyyyyyy mommy lay-dee...") Extra points if Mimi's dancing with you.

-take Lilia and Landen to Euro Disney. ("The twins weren't allowed to share a seat to save money or ride in the cargo hold plus they don't really like planes at all, so I mean...why spend the money?"

-tutorials on how to replace birth control pills with modified sweet tarts

-ooh, how bout some fucking wedding videos? Flower arrangements, talking to the chair rental people, ANYTHING. What is it, like 2 months left?

-read aloud your ex-bffs 4ever list, and why they stopped putting up with you ("Sam hurt meeee so I hurt her back and slept with her boyfriend 20 minutes after Landen was out of the womb, some people are soooo sensitive.")

-TLC audition tape

For a manipulative attention whoring trainwreck, she's being incredibly boring.
Sweet with a sting.
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by killerqueeen »

I think Jessica needs to get all of her kids looked at by a dentist.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

blackbettybamf wrote: The fighting stops now. I have an interview to go to but if when kryptonite comes back there is still fighting, the thread will be locked for 24 hours. Enough you guys. This is fucking ridiculous. I could give two shits about your personal views, that's not what this thread is about and if you want to debate them then make a topic in the appropriate forum.
What's the problem here? Jess made a video about extended breastfeeding and we're talking about extended breastfeeding. I agree that it's annoying when people talk about their own eye color or whatever for 10 pages, but that's not what's happening here.

And as far as you thinking this thread is not about our personal views - you are wrong. It is ONLY about our personal views.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Problem is no one wants to read so many pages how this person is wrong and basically throw insults at one another because Jess is that boring currently. The conversation hasn't been about Jess, it's been about medstudent.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

I get where Betty is coming from, but there was like what 6 posts about it and she got pissed. Anyway cmon Jess do something interesting cause this thread has limited things we can properly argue about.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Shawn2011 wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote: The fighting stops now. I have an interview to go to but if when kryptonite comes back there is still fighting, the thread will be locked for 24 hours. Enough you guys. This is fucking ridiculous. I could give two shits about your personal views, that's not what this thread is about and if you want to debate them then make a topic in the appropriate forum.
What's the problem here? Jess made a video about extended breastfeeding and we're talking about extended breastfeeding. I agree that it's annoying when people talk about their own eye color or whatever for 10 pages, but that's not what's happening here.

And as far as you thinking this thread is not about our personal views - you are wrong. It is ONLY about our personal views.
it's about our personal views on jess though
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

twilight_princess17 wrote:While I do agree that Jessica flaunts herself breastfeeding to get thumbs ups from strangers, I feel like criticizing breastfeeding apart from that is also critical of other mothers who choose to do it.

Extended breastfeeding doesn't have an age limit.
I find it slightly offensive to read such strong negative opinions about breastfeeding here, because 99% of the time it is an umbrella statement (toddlers shouldn't breastfeed how disgusting and lazy) and that, to me, means you would have that opinion of ANYONE who did it, not just Jessica.

For anyone who is going to say "don't like it don't read it", then if you don't like seeing or hearing about Jess doing it then just ignore it. Or don't put those broad comments here. I read here for Jess gossip. Not to see "wow! breastfeeding a one year old! How lazy and needy! Who would do that? One year olds surely don't need it"
I just meant he needs to learn to be comforted in other ways than a boob....Moms are supposed to hug, cuddle, kiss, and love you. ..not just throw you on a boob while kissing hubby #16
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

Keep going on about it guys, get the thread locked! If all the mods agree on it, it's obviously an issue. Go debate it somewhere else.

I wonder what kaden was doing in the cupboard!
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

CamilaCabello wrote:Keep going on about it guys, get the thread locked! If all the mods agree on it, it's obviously an issue. Go debate it somewhere else.

I wonder what kaden was doing in the cupboard!
Trying to drown out the sound of Stabby and Mess making baby #7 in the next room. He climbed in there, folded his ears over like he does, and assumed the fetal position until the moaning stopped.
Arieya
Informer
Informer

Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Unread post by Arieya »

Geez came here to discuss the twins update video and find all this. Kaden's not even breastfeeding anymore apparently if that's what got this started. I'm kind of shocked there's a 15 minute video all about the twins! "Impressive" Jess.

ETA: Just seen it was about Landen nvm...but moving on!

HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Just watched the update on the twins. It was pretty revealing of a few things for me.
1. She claims Kyson regressed in potty training "when things were going on...around the haircut." I highly doubt just the haircut caused that in a 3 year old. So there had to have been some fighting, arguing, bad mouthing, etc. going in (which we figured).
2. She also said Kyson takes on other peoples' emotions. Well no wonder the kid was so sad about his haircut...you were acting pissed about it around him.
3. She says the twins at so different but then treats them like they are the same people.
4. She claims Kaden is mama's boy and Kyson is the trouble maker yet she says Kyson is the cuddly one and Kaden is independent.

Maybe I read too much into it but the whole video felt like a contradiction.
HazelnutSoup
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HazelnutSoup »

I saw it a little differently as far as Kyson goes. Obviously I could be wrong, but the way I took it, he's the one who likes a lot of attention, therefore wants lots of cuddles / help with things. And then when he doesn't get that attention, he becomes a "troublemaker", or gaining negative attention.

But who the fuck knows anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

^yeah good point

Return to “JesssFam”