Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Unread post by Yue195 »

I say the wedding budget is more 5000, that's a tight one to try and have a nice wedding, and by nice I mean Pinterest tacky extravaganza. 300 was a joke since all her kids parties are likely a 300 with decor, hired activities and food.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Chance18
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chance18 »

mikejones wrote:300$? Did she confirm this? I personally couldn't do my wedding with a 300$ budget. Honestly, COULD YOU DO A ACTUALLY NICE WEDDING WITH A 300$ budget?!
I don't think anyone could do a $300 wedding that's nothing and a cheap wedding dress alone cost $100! Lol
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

everything she's getting is on sale at crafts stores. there's a pinterest aisle at Michaels that's 70% off right now, you know she's stocking up on the chalkboard mason jars. her dress was $340
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Yue195 wrote:I say the wedding budget is more 5000, that's a tight one to try and have a nice wedding, and by nice I mean Pinterest tacky extravaganza. 300 was a joke since all her kids parties are likely a 300 with decor, hired activities and food.
its gonna be super tacky!! her colors are mint and coral and in her last wedding vlog, she was just buying random shades of pink. also, can someone link me to her pinterest please?
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Jrgold or who very is the ass clown drakeeboy go crawl back in a damn hole. Love how you waited a week to start posting shit again.
Sorry annoyed to see they started posting shit on instagram again and bashing all us
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

What are they posting?! I don't want to follow their account and get blocked by Jess.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

If the drake account is ANYONE in here let me tell you this. I know you're reading this, Fuck off. You're extremely unnecessary and need to grow the fuck up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

If could be a minion starting trouble or a lurker. I don't know, but please have a fucking seat.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And apparently we are all lazy sloths lmao. I didn't want to post the pic Mike did because I thought it was really rude to say of betty.
They also posted a picture of dirty underwear saying they are jessicas.
And a picture of her belly button I think
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

We're not doing the same thing, we don't post nudes and say they're certain people's body parts. Ugh

Oh, I'm NOT trying to disrespect betty. I posted it just so she'll know what's being said. If she cares.. I could've private messaged her. Sorry.

And I don't think that's a belly button.. I thought it was a butt hole. Ugh
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I know you're not. I just didn't want to share it because it's fucked up for someone to say that about when she's only doing her job. Makes it even more likely to be someone betty banned since they called her out like that
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Nah I don't give a fuck. Why don't you come say it to my face? I bet you won't.

You probably can't because you're probably someone who got banned and have your panties in a wad about it. Boohoo.
#FreeBen
Wtf.ever
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wtf.ever »

Idk how anyone can think Jess is a good mom. She's a selfish asshole who likes to parade those kids like showdogs or something. When those kids hit middle school and get on social media themselves it's going to be brutal. Look at all the Info she has volunteered for them to get tortured with. She gives zero thought to be fact that those kids are going to have social lives and peers Her only concern is that she has something to talk about to make a quick YouTube buck and get off on random people thinking she's supermom in the process. I cannot believe she literally made a video about giving that kid enemas and talked about him holding it in. She wants to blame it on the haircut and not how she acted like a fucking psycho over the haircut. those kids are all going to have major issues when they're older. Too bad she's too preoccupied with a third wedding and baby number 5 to be proactive about the mess she's made and the situation she put her kids in.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Whoever is doing the fake drake IG is a woman. I do know that much. No man has ever used so many exclamation points. :)

I wonder if those are her nasty panties and asshole? She has a major hemmie and should really consider getting that looked at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:I know you're not. I just didn't want to share it because it's fucked up for someone to say that about when she's only doing her job. Makes it even more likely to be someone betty banned since they called her out like that
The funny thing is I have only banned a couple people lmao. I banned jr's new account but she was banned by other mods the other 2 times she was banned. I banned holdontilmay because she acted like a nutcase. Go check all that out in the boxing ring. I banned one person who was making death threats to me and to LittleBitOfKaitlyn. I banned BostonGirl after she posted self harm pics and threatened suicide but I also was really nice to her when I did it and if she came back after getting the help she needs, she is welcome to do so. Those are my only notable bans, the rest were spam bots lol.

I have even had to send a couple people here warnings, I know of at least one person on this thread who I had to warn who will vouch for me being EXTREMELY nice about it. So eat my ass, anonymous person hiding behind a fake Instagram account.
#FreeBen
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote:Whoever is doing the fake drake IG is a woman. I do know that much. No man has ever used so many exclamation points. :)

I wonder if those are her nasty panties and asshole? She has a major hemmie and should really consider getting that looked at.

What's a hemmie?
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

They are just jealous of all your likes and positive attention you have on here, Queen Betty ;)

mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

blackbettybamf wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:I know you're not. I just didn't want to share it because it's fucked up for someone to say that about when she's only doing her job. Makes it even more likely to be someone betty banned since they called her out like that
The funny thing is I have only banned a couple people lmao. I banned jr's new account but she was banned by other mods the other 2 times she was banned. I banned holdontilmay because she acted like a nutcase. Go check all that out in the boxing ring. I banned one person who was making death threats to me and to LittleBitOfKaitlyn. I banned BostonGirl after she posted self harm pics and threatened suicide but I also was really nice to her when I did it and if she came back after getting the help she needs, she is welcome to do so. Those are my only notable bans, the rest were spam bots lol.

I have even had to send a couple people here warnings, I know of at least one person on this thread who I had to warn who will vouch for me being EXTREMELY nice about it. So eat my ass, anonymous person hiding behind a fake Instagram account.
You weren't rude at all. Even if you did message me and said "shut the Fuck up you blah blah" what's the point in making the account? It won't solve anything.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

rodgerdodger wrote:They are just jealous of all your likes and positive attention you have on here, Queen Betty ;)

All hail queen betty
Wish I could do the bowing minion smiley from my phone
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

#FreeBen

Return to “JesssFam”