I can't breathe. Oh god
Alr2210
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Unread post by Alr2210 »

It has to be someone who has been reading here recently. So that's means they would've had to have been banned recently or not at all and it's someone who is still on here who is pissed because they aren't getting the attention/praise they want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

jr peddles her bike to the public library to use to computer to look at YTMD

mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Why would you even want to impersonate drake?
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

mikejones wrote:Why would you even want to impersonate drake?
I know, right??? Pretending to be someone else is weird and creepy. And anyway, who the fuck would want Drake's shitty Modesto ass life???
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

The only person I remember specifically whinging about Betty and her "mod power" was Holdontilmay, I believe... to me it seems so obvious they (drakeeeboy) are one and the same.
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by killerqueeen »

Its me bitches, it was me all along!
Jk, I have a life and unicorns to tend too.
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

Scrapple wrote:I've probably missed this somewhere along the line, but have there been any videos/comments/anything where Jess has actually confirmed that one or more of her children are anaemic?

If not, can somebody break down the reasons people here are saying the kids are anaemic? It's not something I know a lot about.
If you go to her 'Day in the life of a busy mom' video at around 7:30 it shows Kyson & Kaden at the doctors and Jess quickly says "apparently they're both anemic" she says it quickly, so if you weren't paying attention or didn't watch that video then that's where you missed it :] the anemia thing isn't an assumption! Hope this helped :love2:
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

mikejones wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:Whoever is doing the fake drake IG is a woman. I do know that much. No man has ever used so many exclamation points. :)

I wonder if those are her nasty panties and asshole? She has a major hemmie and should really consider getting that looked at.

What's a hemmie?
A hemhroid.

dhi4089
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dhi4089 »

Do any of you guys watch Aleia's Mommy(: channel. It is funny she is the most hard working mom on YT and yet she has very few subscribers. It is always interesting for me to watch her videos after watching Jess videos. Unlike Jess, whose mom and brother allowed her to run all over them, Nikole's mom and brother kicked her out with her 3 yr old daughter and boyfriend.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

dhi4089 wrote:Do any of you guys watch Aleia's Mommy(: channel. It is funny she is the most hard working mom on YT and yet she has very few subscribers. It is always interesting for me to watch her videos after watching Jess videos. Unlike Jess, whose mom and brother allowed her to run all over them, Nikole's mom and brother kicked her out with her 3 yr old daughter and boyfriend.
I honestly feel bad because there is so many other actually good mom's on youtube like itsmekassidee. I cant get through their whole videos because they don't have any drama that keeps me entertained. I try hard to at least watch some of their videos.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

So it's hold on til May??
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

Whatever affect Drakeeboy wanted to achieve has died because they are no longer posing as Drake, and they are no longer talking about Jess and revealing her ~secrets. Now it's just petty drama of a forum and all the minions that followed to watch the train wreak are realizing it's not drake and that this person is the equivalent of someone posing as Justin Bieber only to find out it's a 12 year old who is starting fights with other "Beliebers".

HeavenOnlyKnows

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

dhi4089 wrote:Do any of you guys watch Aleia's Mommy(: channel. It is funny she is the most hard working mom on YT and yet she has very few subscribers. It is always interesting for me to watch her videos after watching Jess videos. Unlike Jess, whose mom and brother allowed her to run all over them, Nikole's mom and brother kicked her out with her 3 yr old daughter and boyfriend.
Nah. If someone is ghetto enough to name their kid Aleia I can't take them seriously. Why are you even bringing it up on the Jesss thread? Kind of seems like self promotion, not gonna lie.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:
Nah. If someone is ghetto enough to name their kid Aleia I can't take them seriously. Why are you even bringing it up on the Jesss thread? Kind of seems like self promotion, not gonna lie.
I follow Nikkole/Aleia'sTeenMama, she already has a thread and I doubt ( and checked) this is her. If you look on her thread you will understand why, shes basically doing the opposite of Jess and trying to get her shit together.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
dhi4089
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dhi4089 »

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:
well, why can't I bring it up? I felt like asking and I did. In my opinion they are both similar except one had all entitlement to bring more kids in to the world and have fun while other has to struggle to survive. JK this is gossip forum and people can write random things.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

dhi4089 wrote:
HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:
well, why can't I bring it up? I felt like asking and I did. In my opinion they are both similar except one had all entitlement to bring more kids in to the world and have fun while other has to struggle to survive. JK this is gossip forum and people can write random things.
Except when a mod pops in to tell you this person already has a thread like Yue did. Go talk about it there. This thread is about Jess.
#FreeBen
dhi4089
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dhi4089 »

blackbettybamf wrote:blackbettybamf
blackbettybamf wrote:
dhi4089 wrote: well, why can't I bring it up? I felt like asking and I did. In my opinion they are both similar except one had all entitlement to bring more kids in to the world and have fun while other has to struggle to survive. JK this is gossip forum and people can write random things.
Except when a mod pops in to tell you this person already has a thread like Yue did. Go talk about it there. This thread is about Jess.
All right, I'm sorry. I didn't read Yue195's post before posting my last one and I didn't know it is this serious. Bye.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

You guys swear that other yt mama's are never brought up in another's thread.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Same with hairstylistheather. She runs her own hair salon, has two kids and does daily YouTube videos. She's the polar opposite of Jess. It annoys me that Jess has so many viewers and other people who actually work hard and take it seriously do not

Return to “JesssFam”