Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Unread post by webby »

oh wait she'll do FAQ Friday and just talk about Lilia there about something that was highly requested
hellomydolly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellomydolly »

This gem popped up in my recommended videos today. I think it is before she was pregnant with the twins. Includes such lines as "why are you putting that camera in my face?'" from Drake and "we are set, we are independent, we are on our own!" from Jess.

Can someone make a timeline of where Jess has lived for the past five years? Because the apartment in this video was one I have never seen before. I guess I started watching Jess after it.
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

hellomydolly wrote:

This gem popped up in my recommended videos today. I think it is before she was pregnant with the twins. Includes such lines as "why are you putting that camera in my face?'" from Drake and "we are set, we are independent, we are on our own!" from Jess.

Can someone make a timeline of where Jess has lived for the past five years? Because the apartment in this video was one I have never seen before. I guess I started watching Jess after it.
She lived at home until 2011.
Moved out with Drake and 1 year old Lilia to that apartment in around May 2011.
Moved back home December 2011 when she found out Drake cheated.
Moved to the house with Drake, 2 year old Lilia and 1 year old Kyson and Kaden in spring 2013.
Moved back home in January 2014 when Drake left her
Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

Thank you to those who responded to me about the audition video and for the link.
It's really weird, I remember watching the beginning and I remember watching loads of different parts of it but some parts (including when she talked about Lilia's audition apparently) are completely new to me. I must have skipped through it when she uploaded it, which wouldn't surprise me considering I didn't even finish it this time around.

Even when she had three children she needed a third adult to go with them! My favourite part was when Drake was holding Kaden and had hold of Lilia's hand and Jessica had Kyson...who she promptly handed to the babysitter.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

hellomydolly wrote:

What's sad is that two days after that, on the 3rd, she posted the video of her positive pregnancy tests for the twins after they'd just moved in to a two-bedroom apartment. Crazy.

Unread post by Guest »

I don't think we should be commenting on a 5 year olds appearance in the way you guys are. It's so sad to read. This thread is about her mother not her daughters teeth, face, talent. Come on guys....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

She totally edited her eyes in this pic!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hellomydolly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellomydolly »

Yeah I'm pretty sure she photoshopped her arms thinner in that picture too. Her arms were thinner than normal and were very slightly jagged along the edges

Thanks for the moving in/moving out timeline btw!
jrgold19

Unread post by jrgold19 »

Hi it's JR again sorry but I'm sick of reading shit about me being the person whos created this instagram account posting nudes. Its one thing for me to create a fake instagram to comment on Jessica's photos, but to create an instagram to post photos of Jessica nude is on a totally different level. I did not and NEVER would make an instagram for the purpose of impersonating someone else and posting explicit photos. Also I can't make any more instagram accounts as I reached my limit after creating all them previous fake accounts, instagram has a limit on the number of accounts that you can make!! Please stop accusing me.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

pinkpen3399 wrote:I don't think we should be commenting on a 5 year olds appearance in the way you guys are. It's so sad to read. This thread is about her mother not her daughters teeth, face, talent. Come on guys....

Not against the rules and she's not being bashed. I saw no one say she's ugly or not talented. (we don't know if she is, all we ever get to see is her being a princess...) and I saw people say they don't think she's exceptionally cute. I saw people criticize how tight Jess braids her hair. If people start trashing the kids, a mod will step in.
#FreeBen
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

Can someone tell me (either here or in message) Gabe's instagram? I just want to make sure I get it :D

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

spacekitty wrote:Can someone tell me (either here or in message) Gabe's instagram? I just want to make sure I get it :D

Gmofresco (there's a thread with all the relevant social media links too)

Anyway in the old videos Jess always repeatedly asks Drake "are you happy? How happy are you?" I know she does it in the moving out video, I think she does in the pregnancy test video and I know she does in the telling her parents she's pregnant with the twins video. And kissing him and making sure to get it on camera. Idk j had secondhand embarrassment watching it.

The problems in that relationship were so apparent even back then lol
#FreeBen
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

blackbettybamf wrote:
spacekitty wrote:Can someone tell me (either here or in message) Gabe's instagram? I just want to make sure I get it :D

Gmofresco (there's a thread with all the relevant social media links too)

Anyway in the old videos Jess always repeatedly asks Drake "are you happy? How happy are you?" I know she does it in the moving out video, I think she does in the pregnancy test video and I know she does in the telling her parents she's pregnant with the twins video. And kissing him and making sure to get it on camera. Idk j had secondhand embarrassment watching it.

The problems in that relationship were so apparent even back then lol
Thank you!

jrgold19

Hi it's JR again sorry but I'm sick of reading shit about me being the person whos created this instagram account posting nudes. Its one thing for me to create a fake instagram to comment on Jessica's photos, but to create an instagram to post photos of Jessica nude is on a totally different level. I did not and NEVER would make an instagram for the purpose of impersonating someone else and posting explicit photos. Also I can't make any more instagram accounts as I reached my limit after creating all them previous fake accounts, instagram has a limit on the number of accounts that you can make!! Please stop accusing me.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What kind of heinous fuckery most foul is this? Kick rocks, JR. You've literally been banned 6 times. Get a life. You're the one who made a name for yourself. Go away. Seriously. Getting real sick of your shit.

PS I don't think anyone has even mentioned you in like 3 days... Maybe if you didn't act so crazy and you took the advice not to make 1000 instagrams to troll Jess and then brag about it, gee golly gosh maybe people wouldn't suspect you. Imagine that.
#FreeBen
lylalou
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lylalou »

ashlynxo wrote:
hellomydolly wrote:

What's sad is that two days after that, on the 3rd, she posted the video of her positive pregnancy tests for the twins after they'd just moved in to a two-bedroom apartment. Crazy.
God, I just went back and watched that video. I'd never seen the whole thing. I didn't see the bit at the end when she woke Drake up by shoving the camera and the pee sticks in his face. His expression says it all.
jrgold19

What do u mean get a life, I'm doing the same as you lot, reading on here lol. Yeah you've blocked me on ytmd but not tapatalk, still let's me create a username within 1 second lol. And I only came to say it's not me, what's wrong with that. Whether they mentioned 3 days ago or 3 mins ago doesn't matter, being accused of posting explicit pictures of someone is a big deal.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

And here we go again...

jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Oh ffs, jr. BYE. No one's even talking about you lmao

Drake always seemed like hed rather be anywhere else. Even in pictures his smile just didn't seem convincing. He started dating Jess for a place to stay, probably got attached to Lilia (since Jess forced him too) and didn't want to leave, he probably thought he could stick it out for a year or two and then bam Jess is pregnant. Double bam, twins. After the twins are born, he figures he's basically stuck and then boom Landen. I honestly wonder what goes through that guys head. Especially when Nat got pregnant.

Sent from Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Kyson and Kaden are on my tv lol just kidding but I wouldn't doubt this could be them in 15 years
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “JesssFam”