GabeandJesss Part 57: ItsBoringWhenShe'sNotAttentionWhoring

Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GabeandJesss Part 57: ItsBoringWhenShe'sNotAttentionWhor

Unread post by Jameson »

Yeah that's strange that she would wear a bathing suit. If he's super sick and you bathe with him, it would seem to be easier to be topless too. She's so strabge
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Context101 »

Landen never gets sick? Didn't Jess put up a video awhile ago saying all the boys were sick and had pink eye or something like that? Nice try Jess ;)
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I'm surprised she didn't make a photoshoot out of that #waterbaby #borninwater #cametoearthsideoutofmyvagina
paigemyrissa1991
Talker
Talker

Unread post by paigemyrissa1991 »

I find it odd that Landen is in a shirt. If you're going to take a bath with him to help him feel better, wouldn't you do skin-to-skin? And why would she be in a swimsuit since he'll most likely want to nurse? I just don't get it. Seems like its just another photo-op to her more than anything.
ashmash
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ashmash »

paigemyrissa1991 wrote:I find it odd that Landen is in a shirt. If you're going to take a bath with him to help him feel better, wouldn't you do skin-to-skin? And why would she be in a swimsuit since he'll most likely want to nurse? I just don't get it. Seems like its just another photo-op to her more than anything.
I don't think think it's a shirt- looks like a wet flannel on his back to me. But I agree about the swimsuit lol total photo opportunity!!
paigemyrissa1991
Talker
Talker

Unread post by paigemyrissa1991 »

ashmash wrote:
paigemyrissa1991 wrote:I find it odd that Landen is in a shirt. If you're going to take a bath with him to help him feel better, wouldn't you do skin-to-skin? And why would she be in a swimsuit since he'll most likely want to nurse? I just don't get it. Seems like its just another photo-op to her more than anything.
I don't think think it's a shirt- looks like a wet flannel on his back to me. But I agree about the swimsuit lol total photo opportunity!!
Ahhh you're right, I see it now :)
CrazyLoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CrazyLoop »

My gaydar is not going off for Jess at all.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Landen always has that nasty ass 'daycare cough'. Idk why she's claiming he's never sick..
CrazyLoop
Talker
Talker

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Landen always has that nasty ass 'daycare cough'. Idk why she's claiming he's never sick..
Bcause in Jess land everything is always PERFECT with her children :roll:
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

CrazyLoop wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Landen always has that nasty ass 'daycare cough'. Idk why she's claiming he's never sick..
just like the dentist visits.... "NO cavities!!!" but then Lilia exposes the truth in her VEDA vlog
CrazyLoop
Talker
Talker

webby wrote:
CrazyLoop wrote:
just like the dentist visits.... "NO cavities!!!" but then Lilia exposes the truth in her VEDA vlog
Exactly lol. Poor child :(
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

Aww. I just got around to seeing lilias party video. Jess and Gabe seem to still have a lot of chemistry and seem like they would have been a great couple. Shame that she fucked it up.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

I'm surprised you guys think she would have eventually married Gabe if she'd just slowed down. They fell in 'love' at 14 - they were never going to be long-term, even if Lilia was never born and/or Jess didn't push for marriage.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Shawn2011 wrote:I'm surprised you guys think she would have eventually married Gabe if she'd just slowed down. They fell in 'love' at 14 - they were never going to be long-term, even if Lilia was never born and/or Jess didn't push for marriage.

They seem to have a better chemistry than jess has with any other dude. I would agree that if she had gotten knocked up with drake or stabby at 14, it wouldn't have lasted. Met my husband at 15..still together 7 years later. Definitely could have been possible for them.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

I saw this on Facebook. I had to read it several times to understand what the heck it was saying but when I finally understood I thought of Jessica.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

2 weeks in a row no FAQ Friday. Stay tuned for next week's "hey guys *adjusts tank top, scratches chest*" video explanation
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

mikejones wrote:
twomommies wrote:
kingoflove21vher wrote:Psycho clown make up for the wedding, and then riding away in a little clown car. Sounds like Molesto for ya. ;) Sad to be married 3 times in 3 years but there's really no explanation necessary necessary with her.
I'm so happy my marriage can now be legal because I'll outdo her 10 person Pinterest wedding XD #YTMDgaywedding
Congratulations on finally getting the basic right to marriage. About time! #takethathomophobes
Thank you, I'm ready to get married. ..in 2 or so years! Lol. We want to be ready
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mikejones wrote:
twomommies wrote:
kingoflove21vher wrote:Psycho clown make up for the wedding, and then riding away in a little clown car. Sounds like Molesto for ya. ;) Sad to be married 3 times in 3 years but there's really no explanation necessary necessary with her.
I'm so happy my marriage can now be legal because I'll outdo her 10 person Pinterest wedding XD #YTMDgaywedding
Congratulations on finally getting the basic right to marriage. About time! #takethathomophobes
Thank you, I'm ready to get married. ..in 2 or so years! Lol. We want to be ready
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

oliviaplusthree wrote:
Jorjax wrote:Am i the only one that thinks eventually jess will go lesbian for the drama and views #twoMommies #BlendedParents #myBoysWearPink #LiliaCanFinallyPlayBaseball

Err no, because a straight woman can't "go" lesbian.
Let me just turn in my paperwork so I can OFFICIALLY be gay
dme21408
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dme21408 »

I saw on Facebook that Drake said there was no pictures allowed to be taken or videos. I wonder if the studio got some complaints of Jessica putting them on youtube with other peoples children in it or if all studios do that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”