Back together?

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Back together?

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Deadhead_kay wrote:So...yall are 12 right? I thought people grew out of the phase of thinking its funny to talk shit about someones appearance after middle school.
Right. Gossip about stupid stuff that the youtubers can actually control. People can't help how they look.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
Deadhead_kay wrote:So...yall are 12 right? I thought people grew out of the phase of thinking its funny to talk shit about someones appearance after middle school.
Right. Gossip about stupid stuff that the youtubers can actually control. People can't help how they look.
Thank you! Like people who comment hating on looks just look like insecure brats tbh.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
HeavenOnlyKnows

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

And people who defend those who commit domestic violence look like immature sociopaths. What's your point?
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

People talk about Jessica's looks? Who cares.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

mikejones wrote:People talk about Jessica's looks? Who cares.
Just because someone does something makes it alright? Okie good to know! So with that logic there's nothing to gossip about at all because doing it makes it okay.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I could honestly give two shits. Whoop dee doo, they said Natalie looks like Vladimir P. She does? I don't care if she can't help the fact that she does look like him, sounds like a personal problem. I have no sympathy for a man beater.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Mainly you.. When people talk bad about Jessicas looks people say the same stuff about it not being ok. I could care less that someone compared her to that guy but to say she looks like a house elf is cruel.
HeavenOnlyKnows

mikejones wrote: I have no sympathy for a man beater.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:
Mainly you.. When people talk bad about Jessicas looks people say the same stuff about it not being ok. I could care less that someone compared her to that guy but to say she looks like a house elf is cruel.
It's a compliment, dobby is cute. And nah, people constantly make fun of Jessica for her maternity photos (making fun of her pale skin, body shape, teeth, nose. Etc)
OhhDelilah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OhhDelilah »

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:
mikejones wrote: I have no sympathy for a man beater.
I'm not taking anyone's side on this ~fight~ but oh my GOD A+++ for effort and execution with that gif I'm laughing so hard
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Any gif of Putin is hilarious. But this is just getting idiotic Some people are okay with hating on appearances that can't be immediately changed and others aren't.
OhhDelilah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OhhDelilah »

Deadhead_kay wrote:Any gif of Putin is hilarious. But this is just getting idiotic Some people are okay with hating on appearances that can't be immediately changed and others aren't.
He literally tries to make memes illegal but becomes one even on a gossip message board. Outstanding.
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

You guys need to chill... Natalia has a really nice body, and we aren't calling her ugly. She bares a striking resemblance to Mama Russia's current dictator, do you deny it?
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

All jokes aside she looks nothing like Putin. More like Iggy.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I'm not saying I support look shaming but it's not against the rules. Stop trying to police what people say, DHK. I just read almost an entire page of arguing about it. Dumb. Just scroll past it.
#FreeBen
HeavenOnlyKnows

user123_ wrote:You guys need to chill... Natalia has a really nice body, and we aren't calling her ugly. She bares a striking resemblance to Mama Russia's current dictator, do you deny it?
Omfg I just caught that you called her "Natalia." I think I love you ;) And I'm totally adopting this as her nickname.

I understand that she's going through a hard time with her dad. Any more Drake pics recently? You now what they say, "A shoulder to cry on becomes a dick to ride on." I won't be at all surprised if she announces she's back with Drake because he's stepped up to help her during her family crisis.
tayyyyyyyyyyyyy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tayyyyyyyyyyyyy »

In Natalie's recent "day in the life" she made her city, apartment name, and apartment number VERY obvious. If anyone follows her on insta or twitter maybe we should let her know or DM her or something privately? I don't think she realizes the danger (I would but she never accepted my follow request)
sassychick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sassychick »

She dosen't seem to be too worried i saw that too and she said only 10 minutes away. Sounds like its operated by Her sisters Mobile as she said. Think its her sisters place so guess she's seen it. And all the other peoples names and numbers on there too. Looks all safe and protected with the gate.
sundaylover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sundaylover »

She wants attention. That's all I can think about.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
sassychick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sassychick »

When she pulled into that place 50 minutes into her video it looked like a Barn and shed. And She said hes not here, Is that Drakes place.

Return to “JesssFam”