BritneyandBackpeddling Part 9

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBackpeddling Part 9

Unread post by rdt1004 »

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that teen parents are statistically more likely to raise future teen parents because a lot of them don't have the knowledge and/or maturity necessary to educate their children. "Do as I say, not as I do," simply doesn't work on kids. If Brittany is too scared to tell Aria not to put food baskets on her head while out in public, I doubt she'll have the courage to sit down and discuss the birds and bees with her in a few years.

I also wonder how she would react if Aria became a teen mom, and if she would react differently if Nolan became a teen dad?
She would just pretend everything is perfect and just fine and bottled all the negative feelings. My mom was a teen mom and had me and my brothers one right after the other. Not the smartest thing, but her and my dad stayed married for 7 years, divorced and my mom stepped up as a single parent and did what she needed to do. Teen parents especially are the ones who should be sitting down with their kids and talking about sex. My mom made sure I was educated in condoms and birth control and that if I ever had any questions or needed to talk, she was always there. It's sad that not a lot of kids of teen parents get that and end up becoming teen parents themselves. The cycle just continues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Ean's talk with Nolan will be some passive aggressive dig at Britney, "Nolan, girls will try to trap you into staying with them by getting pregnant. You can cheat on them, tell them you don't want to be with them, but then a few weeks later she will pop up saying shes pregnant and expects you to be the stand up guy and take care of everything. She will say shes going to go to college, she will say shes going to get a job when baby is 6 weeks old, she wont do any of that but push for you to marry her. Son, all I am trying to say is don't end up like me, wear a condom"

And B will be in the background, "Aria dad acts like i am such a burden to him! Don't listen to him!"
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that teen parents are statistically more likely to raise future teen parents because a lot of them don't have the knowledge and/or maturity necessary to educate their children. "Do as I say, not as I do," simply doesn't work on kids. If Brittany is too scared to tell Aria not to put food baskets on her head while out in public, I doubt she'll have the courage to sit down and discuss the birds and bees with her in a few years.

I also wonder how she would react if Aria became a teen mom, and if she would react differently if Nolan became a teen dad?

That is probably and likely statistically true, but of course not universally true. I think in B's case, she was able to stay immaturely set in her ways because Ean turned out to be a good provider, so she could skip right over the very difficult stage of being poor and having to work really hard to support herself and her baby. That's the stage that tends to force teen moms to get it together. She was barely a teen mom. At least she had finished high school. But she is set in her ways and is quite superficial. She has to get over trying to be Aria's friend. Kids need limits. Aria is constantly pushing hers. I wouldn't put up with that. B is the type to ignore advice rather than take it to heart though. The truth will become clear to her as Aria gets older and really rebels. She may be in for a rough ride.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

At target, seconds after Britney explained the rules, Aria broke all of the rules. Second after she explained it. Then B laughed. Why even make rules if your just going to let your kid break them.
I wonder what Britney's interests are in life, besides kids and target shopping. She doesn't have any at all it seems. She's so dull & these blogs are all the same. Ugh.
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

If she still wants one more child, why give away all of Aria's baby clothes? I'm sure she could find a place to store them until she is 100% done with children.
and *eyeroll* did she really need to buy a tent and fan for a trip to the beach?
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

Lovehound11 wrote:
gypsophila wrote:
jellybean953 wrote:Anyone know why she blocked the comments on one of the most recent videos?
She was getting a lot of flack for not transitioning Nolan to a crib, because people think it's now dangerous for him to take naps in their bed. I agree. She got pissed off and said it was her decision. Yes, it is, but clearly she's not taking his safety into consideration at all. It's one thing to co-sleep so you are right there. I wouldn't leave any baby on the bed, let alone one that is just becoming mobile. He could fall right on his head or break an arm like Aria did falling off the couch. She refuses to learn.
I'm sorry but she is too naive to have children if she can't respect other people offering their advice for a potentially deadly situation. There is no reason as to why he can't be sleeping in a crib now. Heck move the crib into their room if they don't want the kids sharing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I can see a future video.

So uhm I was cleaning like I normally do since I'm Sooooooooo obsessed with cleaning and Nolan was napping on our bed and I don't know how but he somehow fell off and hit his head and now he has a traumatic brain injury and I just don't know how this could happen.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Why does she act like her vacation is soooo secret? They're most likely going to the same exact beach they always do.
markandchristy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by markandchristy »

She throws so much money away on crap that she will only use once that I can barely watch her vlogs anymore. Yes, I know you're a SAHM, but that also means you need to be a bit more frugal since you're not working full time. There are plenty of free things to do with your kids that don't require hauling them to Target and Starbucks with you everyday. I'm a SAHM as well and could not even fathom dropping all that money on BS.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I can't wait to watch Ean wrestle that tent up on the beach. We are going to the beach in a few weeks and I specifically did not chose this one due to the poles and crap. Ain't nobody got time to stand on the beach and wrestle this shit. I got a pop up one that is super sturdy, you literally toss it up in the air and it pops open.

I am hoping there is video evidence of them wrestling this damn thing!
markandchristy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by markandchristy »

^i was thinking the same thing! Who wants to haul that big tent to a hot beach..
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

user123_ wrote:If she still wants one more child, why give away all of Aria's baby clothes? I'm sure she could find a place to store them until she is 100% done with children.
and *eyeroll* did she really need to buy a tent and fan for a trip to the beach?
Ean doesn't know they want another child. She's gotta give everything away to keep up the facade that she is okay with their (Eans) decision to stop having children. If she stores stuff he will know she isn't okay with being done.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Aria hit her head on the floor when she ran into the tent and fell. She put her hand up to her head/ear. Britney laughed. Why not ask the poor child if she was ok instead of shouting "replay!"?
Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon »

user123_ wrote:If she still wants one more child, why give away all of Aria's baby clothes? I'm sure she could find a place to store them until she is 100% done with children.
I agree. Why can't she become frugal? She lives like they make $200k or $300k a year. And why that utility tote? Don't people go to beach without it? Even if it's $9 it all adds up. She could easily save all of Aria and Nolan clothes that way she doesn't have to spend a fortune on clothes whether it's a girl or a boy. But No new baby equals new clothes. Coz u see queens don't reuse.
mamaof2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mamaof2 »

I was technically not a teen mom because I had my daughter a week after turning 20, but I have had to grow up quickly to be able to teach her to do better than me. I've been told I am too stern but I expect them to act right, and I try really hard to break that "young mom" stereotype. These moms on YouTube just seem to try to be fun and don't really look at the big picture. I would never let my kids act the way Aria does sometimes. If you let it slide once, they do it again x2, and keep escalating every time. I cringe thinking about these kids in 5 years.
Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

All the YT moms (well, the ones I watch) spend way too much money on baby items. I especially cringe at the "hauls" and showers for 2nd+ babies. Save your baby stuff and buy gender neutral if you're planning on more than one kid!

Sometimes it really seems like they want another baby just to go shopping.
mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mandylouwho »

Ambrosia wrote:Why does she act like her vacation is soooo secret? They're most likely going to the same exact beach they always do.
Yeah and if there is anything she should be secret about it's the "when" they're going. But she told everyone when she's leaving knowing her address was leaked not long ago. You're not supposed to announce when you won't be home on social media. Especially if people know where you live.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I would loooove to find a youtube mom that is honest. Honest about her own life,honest about how kids act and honest about money situations.
alicesmo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alicesmo »

So I thought people were overreacting about the whole ''not doing anything'' stuff but then... she really does nothing! They only ever leave the house for errrands? I mean she's basically done nothing with the kids since the start of the ''daily vlogs''! One would think she'd make an effort just to ''show off'' but... not even! What a shame! I mean it's summer FFS, there's plenty of stuff they could do!
Oh yeah they're going on a vacation so I guess there's that but... these poor kids must be bored. Especally Aria!
Oh and also anyone else noticed Britney says ''he's a grumpy boy, today'' in every goddamn video i.e, everyday, when Nolan cries/whines. And she says it in an annoy way that gets on my nerves, maybe it's just me, lol. I mean it's not that's particularly grumpy, girl, he's just a baby! Not need to justify.

Anyway yeah, they still did nothing in the vlog so I'de say don't bother watching.. it was badly boring.
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I would loooove to find a youtube mom that is honest. Honest about her own life,honest about how kids act and honest about money situations.
I love the greatful Gordons (formerly marin8d). They are in their late 20's or early 30s, have 2 very smart daughters, and are super health cautious/minimalistic/and move around a lot because they dont like to be tied down. They're currently living in Hawaii but don't upload too frequently anymore but have LOADS of old vidoes from when they daily vlogged for like 2 years.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

mandylouwho wrote:
Ambrosia wrote:Why does she act like her vacation is soooo secret? They're most likely going to the same exact beach they always do.
Yeah and if there is anything she should be secret about it's the "when" they're going. But she told everyone when she's leaving knowing her address was leaked not long ago. You're not supposed to announce when you won't be home on social media. Especially if people know where you live.
Lol since she reads here she's going to freak the f out and the trip will be canceled...something came up, our vacation was canceled. [WINKING FACE]

Return to “Britneyandbaby”