GabeandJesss/ SkubeyDoobeyDoo Who Are You? Part 58

Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GabeandJesss/ SkubeyDoobeyDoo Who Are You? Part 58

Unread post by Context101 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Im not sure but I've seen it mentioned here quite a few times by people who watched her for along time. There's a day in the life video I think where she shows herself making the formula. I remember reading that it was due to drake when I first started reading here
When I have time later tonight, I'll try to see if I can find it.
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:

I really think she just has an obsession with her boobs being big while nursing. The focus of her breastfeeding pictures are never the kids, she's always squishing her boobs together while the kid is falling off the nipple.

I think she thrives on all the asspats she gets from 10 year old minions telling her how amazing she is for breastfeeding. I also think she loves the perverted comments.
lol that reminds me of that episode of "Yes Dear" where one character wouldn't stop breastfeeding her son because she liked having big boobs XD
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Im not sure, I don't think she was pregnant again yet but I've seen it mentioned here quite a few times by people who watched her for along time. There's a day in the life video I think where she shows herself making the formula. I remember reading that it was due to drake when I first started reading here
Thank you :love2:
blueandgoldbows
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blueandgoldbows »

I know where she is getting married at. I was right when I posted it before.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

lucinda646 wrote:
HCB wrote:
MommyToASweetie wrote:Kind of embarrassing but my daughter is 2 and still nurses. I never thought we'd make it this far, and it's only like a once a day bonding thing, but still. Anyways, in these two years I haven't breastfed in public EVER since she turned 1. After she turned 1 it wasn't for nutrition anymore, just for comfort, so there's no reason to. Also, I have like 3 photos of all these months and they're personal private moments that shouldn't be broadcasted.
It's not embarrassing. My second just weaned a year ago at 2.5. It was very special, she only nursed once a day (at bed time) for the last year, and she never asked for it in public as a toddler so I don't have any pictures of that. I have photos for myself of my two nursing but I think one is online: nursing a newborn and you can't see anything.

I do wish breastfeeding was "normalized" more in the U.S. because the rates are low and people harass women over it daily. Jess just goes about it very wrong (which we all know that).
what are some good ways of showing it? What can Jess actually do to help normalize it but Maybe post a link to la leche league???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think the responsibility falls on Jess to normalize it. I don't think it falls on any mother, actually. I think it falls on everyone to stop sexualizing breasts so much and to learn to turn their head instead of disrespecting mothers because they are "offended." I don't think Jess's many photos that are mostly her boob and hardly any beautiful nursing moments do anything for the cause. Honestly I don't think nursing selfies do anything for the cause either. Education on why breastfeeding is so ideal would help much more.

But I'm not the only person who says she goes about it wrong. Most people have. I cannot speak for them. This is my opinion.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

I can't remember if it was Jessica or some other YouTube mom but they stopped breastfeeding because their boyfriend/baby daddy thought it was creepy. Like, he literally thought a baby sucking on boobs was too sexual. It might have even been teen mom or 16 & pregnant or something like that. Isn't that crazy?
STF2000
Talker
Talker

Unread post by STF2000 »

HCB wrote:
lucinda646 wrote:
HCB wrote: It's not embarrassing. My second just weaned a year ago at 2.5. It was very special, she only nursed once a day (at bed time) for the last year, and she never asked for it in public as a toddler so I don't have any pictures of that. I have photos for myself of my two nursing but I think one is online: nursing a newborn and you can't see anything.

I do wish breastfeeding was "normalized" more in the U.S. because the rates are low and people harass women over it daily. Jess just goes about it very wrong (which we all know that).
what are some good ways of showing it? What can Jess actually do to help normalize it but Maybe post a link to la leche league???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think the responsibility falls on Jess to normalize it. I don't think it falls on any mother, actually. I think it falls on everyone to stop sexualizing breasts so much and to learn to turn their head instead of disrespecting mothers because they are "offended." I don't think Jess's many photos that are mostly her boob and hardly any beautiful nursing moments do anything for the cause. Honestly I don't think nursing selfies do anything for the cause either. Education on why breastfeeding is so ideal would help much more.

But I'm not the only person who says she goes about it wrong. Most people have. I cannot speak for them. This is my opinion.
I'm not sure I entirely agree with this. I do think Jess posts just for attention, but I also think that breastfeeding selfies from her or any woman for that matter, help normalize breastfeeding. Education plays a large role in normalizing it too, but having people see other women breastfeed will bring change. There's a reason why in other countries no one gives a second thought when they see a woman who is breastfeeding in public. It's because it happens so often and it's normal to them! The more people see women feeding their babies, the more we won't be bothered by it. Kinda like how there's half naked women everywhere, on tv, in magazines, music videos, etc. People don't freak out when they see it cuz that's our normal. We need more people getting used to the idea of a mom sitting on a park bench feeding her baby. People will get over it in time.
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

FAQ was lame. She's already answered that question many times and she says "this question is probably asked the most" on every video
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

I think Jess likes the attention she gets from having larger breasts
because pre children she was a B (nothing wrong with that!)
but it's almost like she uses her breastfeeding as an excuse to
get attention from dirty old men.

Growing up Jess probably never felt special. She was probably
teased for being a red head etc and probably learned that
she was not very attractive as a child. Then as an adult
she changed a bit, and had thousands of people telling
her how gorgeous she is and it all went to her head.

It's very obvious how insecure jessica is. Confident, constructive people
aren't manipulative and accept that their opinion is just one of many.
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

lizyfignewton wrote:FAQ was lame. She's already answered that question many times and she says "this question is probably asked the most" on every video
I haven't watched the video but I saw the title was "CHANGING MY YOUTUBE NAME?!".
Did she give a different answer this time or did she say the usual "It's where my journey started yadda yadda yadda"?
She has literally addressed that question already in at least 2 other videos. These FAQ Fridays are ridiculous.
Who are these imaginary people that keep bombarding her with these boring ass questions, I can't deal with it anymore. Might stop watching her after this shitshow of a wedding, she's honestly so dull now.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

Lady6 wrote:I think Jess likes the attention she gets from having larger breasts

I agree with you - 100%.

Remember how she asked on her 5678jade Yahoo! account if random strangers thought redheads were, generally speaking, pretty?

I definitely think this stems from daddy issues. We hardly ever hear anything about her biological father and his side of the family (which I find ironic considering she's all about #blendedfamilies), and I think that maybe she feels the attention from thousands and thousands of strangers through sharing pictures, videos, etc makes up for her dad not having an all that active role in her life.

I could care less about people sharing pictures of them breastfeeding, but I don't believe she's posting these pictures to help normalize breastfeeding. She's just trying to get attention.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

drunkunicorn wrote:
lizyfignewton wrote:FAQ was lame. She's already answered that question many times and she says "this question is probably asked the most" on every video
I haven't watched the video but I saw the title was "CHANGING MY YOUTUBE NAME?!".
Did she give a different answer this time or did she say the usual "It's where my journey started yadda yadda yadda"?
She has literally addressed that question already in at least 2 other videos. These FAQ Fridays are ridiculous.
Who are these imaginary people that keep bombarding her with these boring ass questions, I can't deal with it anymore. Might stop watching her after this shitshow of a wedding, she's honestly so dull now.
She said that she was thinking about changing it to the same username as her Instagram - Jesssfam.
kat7787
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kat7787 »

She is very insecure and attention seeking, I hope it'll cure in due time for the sake of those kids
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Lady6 wrote:I think Jess likes the attention she gets from having larger breasts

Very astute, Lady6. I agree!
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

I'm sort of saying this in a joking way but eyeliner and mascara changed Jessica's life.i think that's probably when she started getting attention for her looks. She's funny though. On one hand, you never see her without makeup but on the other hand, she hasn't been embarrassed to show her belly.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

I think Jess should change her YouTube name to JesssandBabyDaddies or JesssandKids. I don't think she should use "fam" in it, even though that's her IG name. The word fam might imply that she's been in a relationship forever instead of less than a year imo. She'll most likely still be asked "Who's Gabe?" or "Who's Kyson, Kaden, and Landen's father?" on a regular basis (even though Jess legally isn't allowed to use Drake's name in videos anymore, I think. I know Drake wanted to do something like that, as stated in his tell-all).

Also, someone created a poll whether they think Jess should change her YouTube name. So far, the poll is 60% no, 40% yes.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

ashlynxo wrote:
drunkunicorn wrote:
She said that she was thinking about changing it to the same username as her Instagram - Jesssfam.
@drunkunicorn she said all the same things she's said before but like ashlyn said, she's thinking about changing it.

A lot of people were saying that it would hurt her to change her name because then people won't be able to find her. That's stupid. If she changed her name and people looked up gabeandjesss, her channel with the new name would be brought up. Even after all of Tayler's deleting, when I went to search for her with the original name, her new channel/name changed channel came up...
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

She's such a liar. A boring liar. A boring, attention-seeking liar. I highly doubt her FAQ Friday question was so frequently asked. This is the 3rd time she's made a video on that topic. I doubt anyone has asked so much there needs to be 3 videos on it. She just refuses to answer the questions people are actually asking. She thinks she's one of those YouTubers like Zoella or the Shaytards who could literally post a video of paint drying and minions would watch.

And on the breastfeeding topic, I have zero problem with nipples being shown. If males can go shirtless in public and on social media, females should be allowed to as well. The human body is a beautiful thing. I fully support #FreeTheNipple. I support the campaign, not necessarily every person who supports it. Some people *cough* TaylerandJess *cough* are only posting about it for attention and because it's what's trendy right now. If wearing a diaper on your head was what was "cool", they'd do it.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

"the option to change your name came when Google bought YouTube"

does she realise Google bought YouTube in 2006, before she even made that account? lol
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

I wonder if her sudden thought to change her YouTube name has anything to do with Chris. He seems the controlling boyfriend type, maybe he said something to her.
I mean we've seen in videos how awkward he is around Gabe. I think he's jealous and has asked Jess to change it.
When she was with Drake she was adamant that she would never change it and Drake couldn't care less, she gets with Chris and less than a year later thinks about changing it. Wouldn't be the first time she changed something she felt strongly about to please a man. (Ie formula feeding Lilia to please Drake)

Return to “JesssFam”