GabeandJesss/ SkubeyDoobeyDoo Who Are You? Part 58

Thecarpetislava
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GabeandJesss/ SkubeyDoobeyDoo Who Are You? Part 58

Unread post by Thecarpetislava »

At least she wont be visibly pregnant in her wedding dress this time around. It was so obvious that her and Drake were having a shotgun wedding no matter how hard she tried to say "Oh we were planning on getting married anyways" if she never had gotten pregnant with the twins Drake probably would have never proposed.
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

This bitch crazy my divorced was finalized last week and guess what I am doing looking for a full time job so I can get my own apartment and then get serious about dating I have fun when my son visits his dad I go on a dates I have a friend with benefits and that's all fine but no way in he'll am I looking for a relationship till I have my own adress and a paycheck rant over
HazelnutSoup
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HazelnutSoup »

Re: Where Caden & Tommy sleep - I don't know why they don't just get some damn bunk beds. Is it ideal in the long run? No. One day they'll need much more space. But for now, it saves them having to sleep on a cheap air mattress or couch. Like for god's sake, they're your future step kids, and you can't even spring for some actual beds?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
STF2000
Talker
Talker

Unread post by STF2000 »

hannahbanana wrote:Here's the original picture for those wondering.
I was so tempted to comment on her picture, "Hopefully 3rd time's a charm!" But I didn't wanna get blocked. Lol
salty8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by salty8 »

She looks broken and miserable in that wedding dress photo.
She night be smiling but she doesn't look happy AT ALL.
I honestly think she knows how much she's screwed up her life and she's not really in love with Chris but she needs the help with the kids and doesn't want to be alone.

Her life is a shambles
jadexxryan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jadexxryan »

I kinda want to feel sorry for her but then I remember she planned all of her children and lied to both gabe and drake about her birth control! But I do still think it's really sad that she's so afraid to be on her own and is so desperate to marry Chris so she isn't alone, she has 4 kids she should never be lonely. I remember when I found out I was pregnant with twins, oh man I cried so bad cause I felt I'd messed my life up so bad, she must surely look at her life and cry...I would if I was her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jadexxryan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jadexxryan »

I kinda want to feel sorry for her but then I remember she planned all of her children and lied to both gabe and drake about her birth control! But I do still think it's really sad that she's so afraid to be on her own and is so desperate to marry Chris so she isn't alone, she has 4 kids she should never be lonely. I remember when I found out I was pregnant with twins, oh man I cried so bad cause I felt I'd messed my life up so bad, she must surely look at her life and cry...I would if I was her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

STF2000 wrote:
Context101 wrote:I doubt we'll get a video with Chris within the next 11 days. Honestly I think she's put it off so she doesn't have a bunch of people telling her how horrible he is :rofl:
Yes! I was thinking this too! I think she's ashamed of him/their relationship and is worried her lame fans aren't going to like him and see him for the creep that he is. No way did she put it off because Stabby is too camera shy. Even Drake loathed the camera, but he managed to do videos with Jess. And even IF Stabby is that scared of talking to a camera for 15 minutes, maybe this is something Jess should've considered BEFORE getting engaged to him. YouTube is such a large part of her life, you would think she would want someone who enjoys what she does and wants to do it with her. Ya know, common interests and all that jazz. But, nope. She married the first dude that was willing to put up with her, her 4 kids and her parents cuz she's that desperate. Oh well. She will have to do that video sooner or later cuz people will get fed up.
I agree with you 100% If he can flip off a camera while there are children around, I'm pretty sure he can talk to the camera for like 15 minutes.
I mean lets look at the situation: Chris looked at Jessica who -has 4 kids -2 baby daddies -lives at home in a very messy & cramped house with her mom, glen, & Ben -is not independent -does YouTube, so there's a camera on multiple times a month -everything will be very public but he STILL thought it was a good idea to bring his 2 children into this :| where they met Jess' whole family very quick, has to be in a car for 6 hours (one way), gets no one on one time with their father, has to wear matching outfits for photo ops, and has no bed or privacy at their new "home."
Then there's Jessica who looked at Chris who -threatened his ex wife with a knife (which she attempted to justify) -can't figure out how to respect the mother of his 2 kids -has 2 boys -and I honestly don't know what his job situation was and she thought it was a good idea to move him into her PARENT'S house and bring a potentially violent guy around her 4 kids.
So 2 consenting humans moved in together very soon, met the kids extremely quick (in my opinion), and are taking/trashing her own parents house. Oh, and can't forget that they are blatantly disrespectful Ashley on a regular basis. Then..they decide to get married a year after meeting each other (that we know of anyways) Nobody in their right mind would see this and think it was a good situation. Sorry this is so long, but these "adults" need a big reality check, a job, and to move out of Mimi's house.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

They haven't even been together for a year! Didn't she introduce him to us in late August? Who knows how long they have been talking but two weeks before she introduced us to Chris, she posted that picture of her dressed up going to the club.
Chris proposed to Jess on Valentine's Day. I don't know what goes through this girls mind...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

I keep seeing you all write that it's a 6 hour trip for Chris to get the boys but I swear in one of the ditl videos Jess said it was 6 hours round trip. That would mean it's 3 hours there, three hours back. Not six hours there and six back. Unless someone in CA knows the distance they are traveling. I could have sworn I heard her say that...unless she's lying.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

No she said its six hours there, then he spends the night with his grandma, gets the boys and its six hours back to Modesto.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

hannahbanana wrote:Here's the original picture for those wondering.
She couldn't do cream?
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

Febe wrote:I keep seeing you all write that it's a 6 hour trip for Chris to get the boys but I swear in one of the ditl videos Jess said it was 6 hours round trip. That would mean it's 3 hours there, three hours back. Not six hours there and six back. Unless someone in CA knows the distance they are traveling. I could have sworn I heard her say that...unless she's lying.
With traffic it's usually 6 hours from Modesto to the LA area.
laceylou91
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by laceylou91 »

Long time lurker, hi!
Three things on my mind right now
- six hours, or even twelve in a car for one weekend of photos and staged fun must be so fricken hard for two little kids.

- Those mason jars she painted looked horrid, paintbrush streaks all over the show. Use a spray gun next time (and there will be a next time)

- She's obviously not going to do a fiance tag vlog - but what about a hens night/bachelorette party?! How much fun would a pinterest hens night be!
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

laceylou91 wrote:Long time lurker, hi!
Three things on my mind right now
- six hours, or even twelve in a car for one weekend of photos and staged fun must be so fricken hard for two little kids.

- Those mason jars she painted looked horrid, paintbrush streaks all over the show. Use a spray gun next time (and there will be a next time)

- She's obviously not going to do a fiance tag vlog - but what about a hens night/bachelorette party?! How much fun would a pinterest hens night be!
Welcome!

My guess is when she finally does post one (if she does) it'll be like 3 minutes and 32 seconds long haha. Even though she could easily make a 10-15 minute video about it.
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

Am I the only one excitedly waiting for her pregnancy announcement so I can see the drama that ensues? She's been so boring lately, another pregnancy will reallhg spice things up. Either that or it would be a welcome twist if this marriage didn't last longer than the first and they split by September 8th if not sooner lol
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Lol I'm just wondering if Chris "maybe" on the Wedding Event on Facebook was a sly hint that he plans to bail and leave her at the alter.

Plot Twist: Jess has been giving him money to pay Child Support and he's secretly cashed it away and plans to run out of California.

Not that I would want that to happen cause that would suck for anyone, but he seems dodgy enough to do it.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:Wonder who this girl is:

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t10/ ... laguna.jpg
That picture is absolutely hilarious! It looks like a picture that you would see at a wedding with the caption "Our First Date" or a default picture in a picture frame. :rofl:

Is it bad that I could tell it was Stabby before I even went to check out the profile? You can see the look of creepiness in his eyes. The only thing that threw me off was his hair. I wish I could tell when the picture was posted.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
STF2000
Talker
Talker

Unread post by STF2000 »

Context101 wrote:
STF2000 wrote:
Context101 wrote:I doubt we'll get a video with Chris within the next 11 days. Honestly I think she's put it off so she doesn't have a bunch of people telling her how horrible he is :rofl:
Yes! I was thinking this too! I think she's ashamed of him/their relationship and is worried her lame fans aren't going to like him and see him for the creep that he is. No way did she put it off because Stabby is too camera shy. Even Drake loathed the camera, but he managed to do videos with Jess. And even IF Stabby is that scared of talking to a camera for 15 minutes, maybe this is something Jess should've considered BEFORE getting engaged to him. YouTube is such a large part of her life, you would think she would want someone who enjoys what she does and wants to do it with her. Ya know, common interests and all that jazz. But, nope. She married the first dude that was willing to put up with her, her 4 kids and her parents cuz she's that desperate. Oh well. She will have to do that video sooner or later cuz people will get fed up.
I agree with you 100% If he can flip off a camera while there are children around, I'm pretty sure he can talk to the camera for like 15 minutes.
I mean lets look at the situation: Chris looked at Jessica who -has 4 kids -2 baby daddies -lives at home in a very messy & cramped house with her mom, glen, & Ben -is not independent -does YouTube, so there's a camera on multiple times a month -everything will be very public but he STILL thought it was a good idea to bring his 2 children into this :| where they met Jess' whole family very quick, has to be in a car for 6 hours (one way), gets no one on one time with their father, has to wear matching outfits for photo ops, and has no bed or privacy at their new "home."
Then there's Jessica who looked at Chris who -threatened his ex wife with a knife (which she attempted to justify) -can't figure out how to respect the mother of his 2 kids -has 2 boys -and I honestly don't know what his job situation was and she thought it was a good idea to move him into her PARENT'S house and bring a potentially violent guy around her 4 kids.
So 2 consenting humans moved in together very soon, met the kids extremely quick (in my opinion), and are taking/trashing her own parents house. Oh, and can't forget that they are blatantly disrespectful Ashley on a regular basis. Then..they decide to get married a year after meeting each other (that we know of anyways) Nobody in their right mind would see this and think it was a good situation. Sorry this is so long, but these "adults" need a big reality check, a job, and to move out of Mimi's house.
Oh my gosh, this is so well said. These are my thoughts exactly. Neither one of these people put any thought in the type of person they were getting involved with. Not just that, but they completely rushed everything. Personally, I think involving your kids so soon in a new relationship, especially after just going through a divorce, is unacceptable and straight up irresponsible. If they had done things right, they would have waited and only just now started to bring their kids around. But certainly NOT moving them in, even a year into the relationship. Honestly they shouldn't have gotten together in the first place with such fucked up situations. Jess should've looked at Chris and thought, "Why doesn't he have a job? Why is he willing to move 6 hours away from his kids even though he barely sees them as it is? Why is he trash talking his wife and willing to disrespect her? Why did he resort to violence against his ex when he was faced with a tough situation? Why doesn't he have his shit together? A home? Stability?" And Chris should've asked himself, "Why is Jess willing to commit to a serious relationship a mere months after a divorce and having a baby? Why does she still live with her parents? Why is she making no effort to complete school or get a job? Why at 22 (her age when they met) does she have four children with 2 different men and is on bad terms with her ex husband?" They both overlooked these glaring red flags and proceeded with this ridiculous relationship. They have every right to get involved with each other and and be miserable, but it is so wrong of them to involve their kids and have them effected by it. I hope they don't have a child together. I know everyone says it will happen and some look forward to it, but I really hope it doesn't happen. That kid has no chance at a stable life, not to mention the beautiful kids already involved. It will fuck with them even more. Tommy and Caden will get tossed to the side and Jess' kids will get even less attention. Sometimes I laugh at her ridiculous decisions, but honestly the way she puts her kids on the back burner saddens and infuriates me.

Return to “JesssFam”