2011TeenageSelfEsteem360 Part 21

Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011TeenageSelfEsteem360 Part 21

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

I agree about complaining on facebook about work or your boss in particular. I was surprised to see that status update from her. I have a friend who got in trouble for far less, and she of course didn't have the following V has, nor did she have a public page. I guess if you're relatively young with no work experience and been saturated in social media for so long, it doesn't seem like a big deal and you don't know you're not supposed to do that. Or do it at your own risk anyway.
mariosmom16
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mariosmom16 »

Can someone tell me what's wrong with her hair ? I'm not trying to be rude but when she has it in a bun it looks thin in the front or something . She really needs to do something different with it , and maybe fix her eyebrows .
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

Sooo she's doing VEDA...
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I feel like maybe she has trichotillomania or that one where you pick at scabs... :\
Pumpkinpie123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pumpkinpie123 »

Does she ever style that hair? It would take 5 mins to run a straightener through those scraggy ends lol!
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

Curtain06 wrote:
gypsophila wrote:But there are lots of jobs or career fields where you can work mostly at home. I don't consider that luxurious. It would be luxurious to not have to work, have a beautiful house, a couple of cars, a decent savings account, bills easily paid and the time and money to do things. But I agree with Rawr, some people choose to work rather than go to school, and that is a valid choice since it provides steady income. Or income to save up so she can go to school later.

Not everywhere. If I could work a job at home like V's, I would snap it up without a shadow of a doubt. The only 'home employment' that is available around me is 'It Works' and catalogue sort of stuff which isn't really my idea of a job per say. Instead I'm working outside of the home.
It's pretty rare around here for someone to be working part time at home unless they were in full time employment in a certain role, had a child and then maintained that employment but part time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is the same where I live, the only common work from home jobs are multi level marketing scams or family day care which requires huge outlays and loooong hours. I have only heard a little bit of complaining which I think is pretty normal but yeah... a job like that where I live would most likely go to a middle aged Mum with a business degree and years and years of impressive work experience. It probably wouldn't even be advertised it would fill that quickly lol.

I actually did try family day care and even though it isn't comparable to an at home office job I will say working while mothering at the same time is extremely hard and now that I work at an actual day care centre I am able to focus on my work much better and I do enjoy that aspect.
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

Can't finish her DITL vids, the 'Nick Jonas dance time' bit creeped me the hell out. Didn't need to see her grinding her booty.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

There are careers you can work at home with flexibility. But they take a decent amount of schooling. Not at home marketing jobs. I mean I have friends who are lawyers, accountants, programmers, that sort of thing, where they can work at home 3 days a week, and in an office 1 or 2 days. Lots of people can do that. You can run your own business from home as well. You can be a consultant in your field. I know one person who runs her own wedding planning business from home, and offers design services. It's all possible. It just depends on the individual, and you have to be your own boss sometimes.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

That's what I meant by saying people who have had a career, then had children & opted to work at home. They are luxuries you can have when you have an established career or not decided for some reason on a career change etc.
For someone in V's position however, I would consider an office based stay at home role a luxury. As annapaulndaniel touched upon, where I'm from they wouldn't go to someone like V who has no real schooling or work history.

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I get your point, and I basically agree. The other thing I notice here though, is that women who really want to stay home, but need an income, they do daycare or babysitting at home for 1 or 2 kids. That's enough for some to get by, and you don't need a license for under 3 kids I think. I can see that some might think V is lucky, she is. But it's not the first time she's had a mostly at home job. She worked for that shoe company at home editing pics, etc. So it's not new for her, and I think she's outgoing enough to talk her way into these jobs. I can't fault someone for working, regardless of the job. It's money. ;)
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

Wtf why is she lying about what state she lives in? I'm Canadian and I've only been to NC/SC once so I'm not like totally sure on geographics of that area.

I understand not wanting to share your city or state with people, but then just be like "we're moving " and don't make it such a big deal.
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

My guess is Brittney is using V for free photography again...
Ugh I really hope V tells her to fuck off one of these days... I can't stand Brittney (even more so than Britney).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hershey821
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hershey821 »

[quote="user123_"]My guess is Brittney is using V for free photography again...
Ugh I really hope V tells her to fuck off one of these days... I can't stand Brittney (even more so than Britney).[/quote

Is she pregnant again or is this an old picture?!
Canadiangirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Canadiangirl »

Just me or does that pic look photoshopped, the e in weeks looks off with the dress
Cote1590
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cote1590 »

Hershey821 wrote:
user123_ wrote:My guess is Brittney is using V for free photography again...
Ugh I really hope V tells her to fuck off one of these days... I can't stand Brittney (even more so than Britney).[/quote

Is she pregnant again or is this an old picture?!
She's pregnant again! Look at her thread on here.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

How do you know Vanessa took that picture
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

flightlessbird wrote:How do you know Vanessa took that picture
I don't, it's just a nice quality photo and every other photo Brittney takes looks like it was shot with a potato.
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

The font gave it away

And yes the dancing was awkward but she just had to show that "thigh gap".
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Ugh Vanessa's latest outfit she picked out for the reunion! The shirt was ok but too tight on her chest, her "girls" looked squished and those shorts were way too tight and short in my opinion! If my legs had scabs and red marks all over them then I would probably decide on a pair of capris or a skirt.
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

thenightowl wrote:Ugh Vanessa's latest outfit she picked out for the reunion! The shirt was ok but too tight on her chest, her "girls" looked squished and those shorts were way too tight and short in my opinion! If my legs had scabs and red marks all over them then I would probably decide on a pair of capris or a skirt.
I agree! Those shorts were wayyy to short and blouse didn't look good with them. Does she ever fix her hair? I don't know if she has extensions on, but it looks so thin at the ends.

Return to “2011teenagemom”