GabeandJesss/ SkubeyDoobeyDoo Who Are You? Part 58

mia0212
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GabeandJesss/ SkubeyDoobeyDoo Who Are You? Part 58

Unread post by mia0212 »

Yue195 wrote:Sorry Mia, but letting 'emotions' get the best of you shows exactly how immature and psychotic he is. You don't go around threatening people with knives, point blank period.
Don't be sorry. Everyone is immature at one point in their lives. There is no handbook in life that says "By the time you are X age you can't be immature anymore." I know someone is going to throw the "he's a parent" card out there but you live and you learn. Every parent makes mistakes. Another thing I notice is a lot of people on here seem to be cool with Gabe... He seems to have no problem having his daughter around Chris & he's actually met him. Also it's a police report, the ex could have exaggerated the whole thing. You don't know. I'm not saying there is no way he isn't a psycho... but all you guys have is a police report from 2 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
STF2000
Talker
Talker

Unread post by STF2000 »

Alyshaxx wrote:Okay guys I just need to say this because maybe I just need to understand the logic.

Ya'll keep saying how Chris can flip off the camera so obvs he should be able to make a video.

What. That makes no sense. I can flip off a camera too but that doesn't mean I want to sit down and talk to it. Flipping it off is the universal sign of, "I don't want to be on camera" There's lots of reasons he should be okay with doing a video. But you guys should pick another argument as to why because that one is weak imo.
I'm not exactly equating flipping the camera off with talking to it for a few minutes. I'm saying he's spoken in front of it, while Jess is recording him and flipped it off while it's on, aka acknowledging that it's there. Jess made it sound like he's deathly afraid of cameras and he can't imagine doing a 10 minute video. What logic I'M not understanding is how he can act normal while being filmed, chatting with Jess, but not be able to hold a sit down conversation with Jess in front of it for a short period of time. Sheesh, he can just act like he's answering random questions with Jess and there's nothing else there.
mia0212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mia0212 »

Is*

mia0212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mia0212 »

STF2000 wrote:
Alyshaxx wrote:Okay guys I just need to say this because maybe I just need to understand the logic.

Ya'll keep saying how Chris can flip off the camera so obvs he should be able to make a video.

What. That makes no sense. I can flip off a camera too but that doesn't mean I want to sit down and talk to it. Flipping it off is the universal sign of, "I don't want to be on camera" There's lots of reasons he should be okay with doing a video. But you guys should pick another argument as to why because that one is weak imo.
I'm not exactly equating flipping the camera off with talking to it for a few minutes. I'm saying he's spoken in front of it, while Jess is recording him and flipped it off while it's on, aka acknowledging that it's there. Jess made it sound like he's deathly afraid of cameras and he can't imagine doing a 10 minute video. What logic I'M not understanding is how he can act normal while being filmed, chatting with Jess, but not be able to hold a sit down conversation with Jess in front of it for a short period of time. Sheesh, he can just act like he's answering random questions with Jess and there's nothing else there.
Maybe currently he's not acting normal? He seems very reserved in the videos... Maybe he's not like that at all.

STF2000
Talker
Talker

Unread post by STF2000 »

mia0212 wrote:
Yue195 wrote:Sorry Mia, but letting 'emotions' get the best of you shows exactly how immature and psychotic he is. You don't go around threatening people with knives, point blank period.
Don't be sorry. Everyone is immature at one point in their lives. There is no handbook in life that says "By the time you are X age you can't be immature anymore." I know someone is going to throw the "he's a parent" card out there but you live and you learn. Every parent makes mistakes. Another thing I notice is a lot of people on here seem to be cool with Gabe... He seems to have no problem having his daughter around Chris & he's actually met him. Also it's a police report, the ex could have exaggerated the whole thing. You don't know. I'm not saying there is no way he isn't a psycho... but all you guys have is a police report from 2 years ago.

Pulling a knife on someone is not only immature, but it's violent behavior. A mentally healthy person, even when they are raging, is not going to pull a knife on someone just because they wronged them. What was Chris trying to prove with the knife anyway? It wasn't in self defense, it was to show how big and bad he was, how tough he is that he has a knife and isn't afraid to use it. Why else did he pull it out? It was to purposefully scare Ashley and to make a bold statement: Don't fuck with me.

That is scary.
HeavenOnlyKnows

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

Mia, why does it seem like you are trying to justify threatening violent behavior?

We have all made mistakes. That's human. However, I'm pretty sure none of us on here have ever threatened someone with severe and even lethal bodily harm unless it was self defense, because that is not normal. What he did exemplifies more than immaturity, it is an indicator of rage issues and a propensity for violence. It was a police report which he admitted to. He ADMITTED to pulling a knife, and like a dumbass, Jessica justified and defended it. He has also made jokes about the knife incident (that staged insta picture with him threateningly holding a knife and making a scary face while making the boys' birthday cake), and has made it clear that he still feels it is appropriate to resort to violence in inappropriate situations (threatening to drive across state lines and kick someone's ass because he thought he hacked Mess's Intagram). The fact that this guy shows NO remorse over what he did shows he thinks what he did is actually acceptable, and that is the problem.

Also, from what I have seen I think Gabe is the best dad of the 3, but I still think he's failing Lilia for letting her be in that environment and not fighting for more custody of her.
sugarbee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarbee »

oatmealcookie wrote:
sugarbee wrote:Maybe the mint of the wedding decor will cancel out the red of her skin in the pictures.
This might be the best comment I've seen on YTMD ever. Actually coughed/choked/spit all at once.
Haha thanks. Green concealer is your friend, Jess.
Sweet with a sting.
STF2000
Talker
Talker

Unread post by STF2000 »

mia0212 wrote:

And yes she could have exaggerated, but just from his reaction to a few things, it really wouldn't surprise me if it's mainly true. I mean he flipped out when someone hacked his girlfriend's instagram and made it this big public ordeal, but erased his pictures about it shortly after. It really wasn't a giant thing, but you would think someone beat up Jess or something by his reaction.

There have also been people on here who have said that's he's insulted them after them posting something critical on some of Jess's pictures. He would insult them over them just being rude or stating the obvious. He's just seems really hot headed.
mia0212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mia0212 »

STF2000 wrote: Don't be sorry. Everyone is immature at one point in their lives. There is no handbook in life that says "By the time you are X age you can't be immature anymore." I know someone is going to throw the "he's a parent" card out there but you live and you learn. Every parent makes mistakes. Another thing I notice is a lot of people on here seem to be cool with Gabe... He seems to have no problem having his daughter around Chris & he's actually met him. Also it's a police report, the ex could have exaggerated the whole thing. You don't know. I'm not saying there is no way he isn't a psycho... but all you guys have is a police report from 2 years ago.

Pulling a knife on someone is not only immature, but it's violent behavior. A mentally healthy person, even when they are raging, is not going to pull a knife on someone just because they wronged them. What was Chris trying to prove with the knife anyway? It wasn't in self defense, it was to show how big and bad he was, how tough he is that he has a knife and isn't afraid to use it. Why else did he pull it out? It was to purposefully scare Ashley and to make a bold statement: Don't fuck with me.

That is scary.[/quote]

Maybe he wasn't mentally healthy. People can get treatment for things like that. I guess I have just been around a lot of crazy in my life & seen people change for the better. I have seen people snap like that & then get help for it. If someone has a mental/personality disorder it doesn't mean they are damaged goods & don't deserve love. This is one report, there isn't multiple. Keep in mind there are multiple friends/loved ones around Jess & her kids that don't seem to have a problem with him.

I feel like I have to keep saying this but I'm just playing devils advocate... He could really murder their whole family in their sleep.

STF2000
Talker
Talker

Unread post by STF2000 »

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:Mia, why does it seem like you are trying to justify threatening violent behavior?

We have all made mistakes. That's human. However, I'm pretty sure none of us on here have ever threatened someone with severe and even lethal bodily harm unless it was self defense, because that is not normal. What he did exemplifies more than immaturity, it is an indicator of rage issues and a propensity for violence. It was a police report which he admitted to. He ADMITTED to pulling a knife, and like a dumbass, Jessica justified and defended it. He has also made jokes about the knife incident (that staged insta picture with him threateningly holding a knife and making a scary face while making the boys' birthday cake), and has made it clear that he still feels it is appropriate to resort to violence in inappropriate situations (threatening to drive across state lines and kick someone's ass because he thought he hacked Mess's Intagram). The fact that this guy shows NO remorse over what he did shows he thinks what he did is actually acceptable, and that is the problem.

Also, from what I have seen I think Gabe is the best dad of the 3, but I still think he's failing Lilia for letting her be in that environment and not fighting for more custody of her.
Oh snap, is that instagram picture still on his profile?!
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

STF2000 wrote:
mia0212 wrote:

That is scary.
It'd be one thing if it was something he did 10 years ago when he was young and stupid and he's since grown from it and realized it was a huge mistake and would never do it again. But no, this was less than 3 years ago, and he doesn't seem to feel any shame for it! He just uses the excuse "well it was her fault for cheating on me blah blah."

I just can't believe Jessica is actually going to be married to him in less than a week. You know it's not too late to call it off!
HeavenOnlyKnows

STF2000 wrote: Oh snap, is that instagram picture still on his profile?!
It's on Mess's.

Not sure if I linked that correctly, but just scroll down her insta to end of March, that was the twins' birthday cake they were preparing.
mia0212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mia0212 »

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:Mia, why does it seem like you are trying to justify threatening violent behavior?

I see your point... Again I'm not defending anything. I have said in all my responses that he could very well be a psycho. I guess my main point is I feel like people see one report & just run with it. There could be so many other aspects to the story. Maybe it was self defense? Maybe he had too much pride as a man to file a police report of his own. Again, I'm just playing devils advocate. I don't know these people just like you guys don't.

HeavenOnlyKnows

Okay, but as I explained in a previous post, it's more than just one report that makes most of us very wary of this guy. He has said, done, and alluded to MANY things that point to him being a jerk at best and a dangerous psycho at worst. Does anyone remember the HORRIBLE things he posted on Bostongirl's Instagram? Sane, rational men don't feel the need to cruelly pick on 17 year old girls over social media drama. It's like he feels he is entitled to hurt people who he perceived as wronging him.
STF2000
Talker
Talker

Unread post by STF2000 »

Mia, in response to your last post, of course I think people can change for the better. It happens all of the time. But how can you fix something when that person doesn't think anything is broken? Jess and Chris LAUGH about him pulling a knife and she even admitted that it's a running joke in their house to call him Stabby (there's a screen shot of that comment somewhere around here). Does that sound like someone to you who has acknowledged their violent behavior and changed for the better? You can't justify pulling a knife on someone, laugh about it and then also say that you've been treated for that behavior and you're all better now. You have to first recognize that it was wrong in the first place. Jess and Chris don't sound like they think it is. Apparently cheating on someone warrants them getting a knifed pulled on them...
mia0212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mia0212 »

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:Okay, but as I explained in a previous post, it's more than just one report that makes most of us very wary of this guy. He has said, done, and alluded to MANY things that point to him being a jerk at best and a dangerous psycho at worst. Does anyone remember the HORRIBLE things he posted on Bostongirl's Instagram? Sane, rational men don't feel the need to cruelly pick on 17 year old girls over social media drama. It's like he feels he is entitled to hurt people who he perceived as wronging him.
Honestly the only things I have seen are pages 4-10 on the screen shot thread & a little bit of what I have read here. So the Instagram stuff I was unaware of until just mentioned.

Sounds like he could have BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder). I'm not a psychiatrist but I have done my own research one some mental/personality disorders. Again I have known a lot of crazy in my life.

Didn't Drake allude in his video that Jess may have one of the sort?

STF2000
Talker
Talker

Unread post by STF2000 »

Mia, if your daughter (hypothetical daughter if you don't have one) came up to you and told you her boyfriend/ex pulled a knife on her because of x, y, z, would you tell her that he's just being immature and people make mistakes? Would you defend him just because his family and friends looove him and no one else has said he's done that before? Abusers can be the most charming people on the planet and once their abusive ways comes to light, people can't believe it because of how they presented themselves to everyone else. Sure Jess' family loves him, but keep in my mind they barely know him, just like Jess barely knows him. He COULD be a nice guy, but he also couldn't be either. It makes sense to be concerned of his past though.
HeavenOnlyKnows

Personally, I think Jessica is a self-absorbed, entitled brat with Daddy issues. She may have some mental health issues, or she may just be your run of the mill not nice person. Who knows? But Stabby, mark my words that man is not right in the head. I would LOVE it if he stands her up at the altar. Not only because I think she deserves to have her "perfect" day ruined, but it honestly would be better for her and her kids if they don't end up together.
mia0212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mia0212 »

STF2000 wrote:Mia, in response to your last post, of course I think people can change for the better. It happens all of the time. But how can you fix something when that person doesn't think anything is broken? Jess and Chris LAUGH about him pulling a knife and she even admitted that it's a running joke in their house to call him Stabby (there's a screen shot of that comment somewhere around here). Does that sound like someone to you who has acknowledged their violent behavior and changed for the better? You can't justify pulling a knife on someone, laugh about it and then also say that you've been treated for that behavior and you're all better now. You have to first recognize that it was wrong in the first place. Jess and Chris don't sound like they think it is. Apparently cheating on someone warrants them getting a knifed pulled on them...
I did see that screen shot... I took them laughing/joking about calling him Stabby more of an eff you to the nickname made about him. Not necessarily as a joke about what he actually did. More like scoffing at the people who gave him the nickname... Maybe because they know those people don't know the whole story. I get the impression they feel like it's none of our business & they don't care what we think.

STF2000
Talker
Talker

Unread post by STF2000 »

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:Personally, I think Jessica is a self-absorbed, entitled brat with Daddy issues. She may have some mental health issues, or she may just be your run of the mill not nice person. Who knows? But Stabby, mark my words that man is not right in the head. I would LOVE it if he stands her up at the altar. Not only because I think she deserves to have her "perfect" day ruined, but it honestly would be better for her and her kids if they don't end up together.
I definitely agree. If anything, they should at the very least postpone the marriage for several more years.

Return to “JesssFam”