BritneyandBoringVlogs: Enough With Target Part 10

lovethekisses
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBoringVlogs: Enough With Target Part 10

Unread post by lovethekisses »

NutraSteve wrote:Seeing Aria, or anyone for that matter do the "Nae Nae" reminds me how much I hate this culture.
I don't know why but it reminds me of this video Tayler posted.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

pngpme wrote:My latest post was much longer but I have problems with my phone so there is just one part. Maybe there is a cultural difference that makes you a problem to understand what I want to say. If I called tham names or said someone is a who.e or something like that, it would be an insult. Do you know what means when action is retarded when it comes to books for example? Find out please. If i think she is retarded, well that ks my opinion and deal with it. Not only do I think she may be stupid, I think she is slow. It seems to me, as I said. I am not her psychiatrist so I am not sure. Whatever I said is my opinion and you are allowed to have a different one.

Also, English is not my mother tongue so there may be some odd statements in my sentences when it comes to syntagmas, grammar and use of different lexemes.
Agree to disagree, and I'm moving on....
:love2:
NutraSteve
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NutraSteve »

lovethekisses wrote:
NutraSteve wrote:Seeing Aria, or anyone for that matter do the "Nae Nae" reminds me how much I hate this culture.
I don't know why but it reminds me of this video Tayler posted.

Hmm... Apparently the nursery rhymes that I'm teaching my almost 3 year old are a step in the wrong direction according to Youtube moms. Ugh...
HeavenOnlyKnows

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

I haven't watched her videos in a few weeks because they're so boring, but I just checked out the Nae Nae one to see what y'all are talking about and OMG her eyelashes are horrific! Someone needs to tell that girl to tone down the mascara. Not a good look.
heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

A three year old can be a toddler AND a preschooler. Aria fits the criteria for both.
greenfly125
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greenfly125 »

Finally saw Aria drinking out of a real glass in that last vlog.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Wait. Did she just say Party City is inexpensive ? Lol i find better stuff at Dollar tree and walmart.
nessieboo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nessieboo »

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:OMG her eyelashes are horrific! Someone needs to tell that girl to tone down the mascara. Not a good look.
She also needs to use eyeliner on her upper waterline/thighline. It looks strange having that line of flesh color between the eyeliner and her eyeball.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438805014.788101.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lovethekisses
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lovethekisses »

My opinion after watching her VEDA : She bought too much unnecessary stuffs.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

YES !! lol. Didn't Aria have a backpack already aka her toddler bag ? She bought the SAME kind (but a different animal) for her school. lol does it even make sense ? why cant she use the sippy gripps that Aria had ? Having so many sippy cups weren't enough that she needed more. Shopping addiction is a serious prob y'all.
Sunflower30
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sunflower30 »

nessieboo wrote:
HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:OMG her eyelashes are horrific! Someone needs to tell that girl to tone down the mascara. Not a good look.
She also needs to use eyeliner on her upper waterline/thighline. It looks strange having that line of flesh color between the eyeliner and her eyeball.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438805014.788101.jpg
I've been trying for weeks to figure out what was wrong there LOL

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

marshmellow wrote:YES !! lol. Didn't Aria have a backpack already aka her toddler bag ? She bought the SAME kind (but a different animal) for her school. lol does it even make sense ? why cant she use the sippy gripps that Aria had ? Having so many sippy cups weren't enough that she needed more. Shopping addiction is a serious prob y'all.
Yes! I remember when she got it cause Vanessa for one for lily at the same time. Such a waste of money, she already has a bag that would of been perfectly fine. My son starts pre school next year (in Australia the school year starts at the end of January) and he will be taking the same bag he's been taking to daycare since he was 2. Unless it breaks or becomes super ratty looking in the meantime which I doubt. I don't see the point in buying new things for each different Occassion, I don't have the space in my house for so much junk.
ashley21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ashley21 »

so she purchased that new canon camera which is $700 before taxes... must be nice to afford things like that... she just got a new camera a year ago from her dad for nolans birth didn't she?
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I don't think Aria's first day at preschool went that well. She barely vlogged about it at all. I understand for security purposes, but I thought she'd at least say what sort of activities Aria did for the day. I don't think Aria is as outgoing around other kids as she is "at home". Like when she went to that waterpark and Aria just stood off to the side. I'm sure she'll get the hang of it eventually, but I think all the being cooped up at home with B makes her a bit insecure.

Also, Jin-jeez = Genghis. Tell me that you learned about Genghis Khan in school, because that's a pretty bad mistake IMO.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Ellagrace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ellagrace »

Lol her pronunciation of Genghis cracked me up. Girlfriend definitely should have paid more attention in school.
Also, what's with the loud, nasally, infantile honking noises that Aria has been making in just about every video lately? I first noticed it in the video where they went out to eat with B's grandma. I think it was the 'basket head' video. In that one, and in pretty much every video since then it sounds like Aria is making noises to compete with baby Nolan's noises. Ugh, so annoying and distracting. I don't mind hearing stuff like that from Nolan but my God... Aria knows how to speak.
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

Ellagrace wrote:Lol her pronunciation of Genghis cracked me up. Girlfriend definitely should have paid more attention in school.
Also, what's with the loud, nasally, infantile honking noises that Aria has been making in just about every video lately? I first noticed it in the video where they went out to eat with B's grandma. I think it was the 'basket head' video. In that one, and in pretty much every video since then it sounds like Aria is making noises to compete with baby Nolan's noises. Ugh, so annoying and distracting. I don't mind hearing stuff like that from Nolan but my God... Aria knows how to speak.
I babysit a 2 year who has speech delay and he likes to babble a lot, and my daughter is 3 and she speaks English and Spanish but when he's around she does what he does. I think it's normal... she just wants to copy him or call my attention (even though i give her enough)
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Yeah my toddler mimics babies crying when she hears them out and about. She has no reason to be craving my attention at these times. Like earlier in the pool a baby was crying so she started doing her fake cry. Just mimicking no doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ellagrace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ellagrace »

^^^ Ah, I see. That makes sense. There's a 4 year gap between the ages of mine so that would probably explain why my oldest has never mimicked my youngest. It's usually the other way around at our house. ;)
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

Curtain06 wrote:Yeah my toddler mimics babies crying when she hears them out and about. She has no reason to be craving my attention at these times. Like earlier in the pool a baby was crying so she started doing her fake cry. Just mimicking no doubt.

Thank God im not alone! My daughter goes from toddler to newborn lol
shaybaby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shaybaby »

She probably should have used a different color for icing for those pictures. It looks like a dirty diaper exploded on him

Return to “Britneyandbaby”