Daily Bums - Toddler Trapped In A Terrible Family Part 31

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Bums - Toddler Trapped In A Terrible Family Part 3

Unread post by Cgl33 »

flowerchildmommy wrote:Bang on. I know Bryan and Missy.

And they are NOTHING like what y'all no life, crazy, lazy losers are saying.
They swim, they cook/bake, they go out everyday, they clean the house THEMSELVES, unlike what you idiots have been assuming just for fun. God, you're all fucking blind.
They actually do things everyday, and I see Missy and Bryan talking to Oliver.

And spacekitty, are you fucking stupid? Oliver hasn't hit Jackson everytime they are together. Get a fucking grip.

Go get some fucking lives and stop hate-watching. Fucking stupid a site like this exists for the sole purpose of bashing families because YOU HAVE NO LIVES.

Sheesh. Anyways, I'm done pretending. I love Bryan and Missy. And they are angels. Stop fucking lying about them and get a damn life. You're all fucking useless to the world by doing THIS with your time. Despicable.
I'm think you need to seek help. This is not normal. I'm being sincere.
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu-HFHZ ... 28YQs4oc2l
Don't know if i added that correctly lol..but watch starting at 1:37 haha
bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

ashleyrr2k wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu-HFHZ ... 28YQs4oc2l
"I feel like we are not normal"
No, you're not, Missy.

I must confess that if I'd see the Bryan from that video on the street, I could totally be attracted to him (physically). Having said that, I'm just gonna go hide in a corner now.
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

But it's normal to spend time on a site like this, hating/bitching/gossiping about a family you don't even know? And only see ten minutes of?

And for the record, no, I didn't make that up about my three angel babies. I may have mental issues but that started after losing my first son.
That was real, I can even post pictures of proof.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

What the hell is this? How sad that they have to start selling merchandise like this because they know that their viewers are kids?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

flowerchildmommy wrote:But it's normal to spend time on a site like this, hating/bitching/gossiping about a family you don't even know? And only see ten minutes of?

And for the record, no, I didn't make that up about my three angel babies. I may have mental issues but that started after losing my first son.
Oh my god who the hell cares. Literally nobody cares at this point. Go cry elsewhere.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

flowerchildmommy wrote:But it's normal to spend time on a site like this, hating/bitching/gossiping about a family you don't even know? And only see ten minutes of?

Oh good, you're back.

You're on the same site white knighting a family you don't know and only see 10 minutes of.

No, we don't need proof of your loss, or your mental state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

Do you realize that you are doing exactly what you say we are doing? You've come here to bitch about us bitching about a family YOU don't even know.
You said this web triggers you, why do you keep coming back? This is a gossip site, ffs. If you want sunshine and rainbows, go back to the comment section of their videos.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

And yet here you are attacking a bunch of people you know nothing about. Pot meet kettle.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

flowerchildmommy wrote:Bang on. I know Bryan and Missy.

And they are NOTHING like what y'all no life, crazy, lazy losers are saying.
They swim, they cook/bake, they go out everyday, they clean the house THEMSELVES, unlike what you idiots have been assuming just for fun. God, you're all fucking blind.
They actually do things everyday, and I see Missy and Bryan talking to Oliver.

And spacekitty, are you fucking stupid? Oliver hasn't hit Jackson everytime they are together. Get a fucking grip.

Go get some fucking lives and stop hate-watching. Fucking stupid a site like this exists for the sole purpose of bashing families because YOU HAVE NO LIVES.

Sheesh. Anyways, I'm done pretending. I love Bryan and Missy. And they are angels. Stop fucking lying about them and get a damn life. You're all fucking useless to the world by doing THIS with your time. Despicable.
Ummmmmmm....???
flowerchildmommy wrote:Former minion, long time lurker here.

Still undecided on my feelings toward Bryan and Missy though. Although I have seen many questionable things.

I know, for a fact, that Missy is financially abusive, and emotionally abusive to Bryan. She is un-supportive of him as well, especially when he tries to get healthier and lose weight. He'll get the motivation, and we'll see changes and eventually, he falls back. Because Missy.
Missy is negligent, especially towards Bryan. She is also controlling. All of these behaviors have been seen on the vlogs.

Bryan does seem to genuinely love and care for Missy, which is why he puts up with her crap.
Bryan is a good dad, much better a parent than Missy is. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Bryan, Missy though, I could go on and on.
I think Bryan would THRIVE, if he were with someone like Ellie. (Not saying Bryan and Ellie should get together, Ellie and Jared are together and are amazing), I'm just saying that I could see Bryan thriving, if he were with someone who is like Ellie.

But, there are times where Missy seems to love and do great things for Oliver, there are times where she seems to truly love Bryan and want the best for him, and there are times where she truly seems genuine.
I don't know if I have been poisoned by this site, or if I'm starting to see the light.
But I will say again, I have nothing bad to say about Bryan.

You okay Bryan/Cassie/Mimi/Jimmy? We ain't poisonous, we just break rose tinted glasses.

I don't think any of use genuinely hate Missy and Bryan. They just aren't good people, you even said it yourself.

Personally, I find it disgusting how they knowingly try to take advantage of their young viewers and don't teach Ollie what's acceptable behavior.
littleb0586
Talker
Talker

Unread post by littleb0586 »

Bryan's voice is TOTALLY different now! Never realized it before! He sounds so fakey and high pitched now compared to that video.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
glowingrooms
Informer
Informer

Unread post by glowingrooms »

I leave for a couple days and a shitstorm has passed through here. I don't know whether to join in or make popcorn.
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

bffb3 wrote:
"I feel like we are not normal"
No, you're not, Missy.

I must confess that if I'd see the Bryan from that video on the street, I could totally be attracted to him (physically). Having said that, I'm just gonna go hide in a corner now.
I was laughing so hard when she said how they do more than anyone else lol..and you know she still thinks that way since she's always like omg we have to relax more haha

And yeah I said that before he wasn't that bad looking back then ha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

What I don't get about flower is that she did come here gossiping but then got mad people weren't agreeing with her.The thing is flower, a lot of us DO NOT agree with each other at times and sometimes get in catty fights but nobody tries to tear apart each other by saying the shit you have.You think we are so bad but nobody here talks to each other like that! We also do give them credit when credit is due.I have said before I didn't think Ollie was a brat and it could be his age.Some people disagreed with me and we discussed it like civil fucking humans.I don't know why you thought you could just go off of the mouth like that and than think people wouldn't say something back to you.Get your shit under control.Hell,im 18 and don't even act like you do...ffs woman lol

VolcomCherry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by VolcomCherry »

He's certainly different in that vlog. More decent and easier to handle. I think back then I actually liked them then they turned all obnoxious. They actually cared for karma back then too!!!
Still don't see what you girls are seeing in Bryan but hey different tastes lol

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

littleb0586 wrote:
Bryan's voice is TOTALLY different now! Never realized it before! He sounds so fakey and high pitched now compared to that video.

I noticed that too. He wasn't speaking in that annoying high pitched tone he does now. He's like a wannabe pee wee herman now.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ashleyrr2k wrote:What I don't get about flower is that she did come here gossiping but then got mad people weren't agreeing with her.The thing is flower, a lot of us DO NOT agree with each other at times and sometimes get in catty fights but nobody tries to tear apart each other by saying the shit you have.You think we are so bad but nobody here talks to each other like that! We also do give them credit when credit is due.I have said before I didn't think Ollie was a brat and it could be his age.Some people disagreed with me and we discussed it like civil fucking humans.I don't know why you thought you could just go off of the mouth like that and than think people wouldn't say something back to you.Get your shit under control.Hell,im 18 and don't even act like you do...ffs woman lol

She went off the rails after someone suggested Bryan was gay. Flower obviously isn't a Hollister or they'd like Missy.

Flower has a thing for Bryan and didn't like the gay implication. S/he commented on everything else we said that they disagreed with.... but no mention of his cheating? Hmmm.

westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by westwuff »

Wow. I think the merch is super cute...for OLLIE. Not random people.
littleb0586
Talker
Talker

Unread post by littleb0586 »

hannahbanana wrote:What the hell is this? How sad that they have to start selling merchandise like this because they know that their viewers are kids?!
Duh, plenty of grown men want a DB lunch box... I bought one for my husband to bring to work with him. He's going to be the hippest guy around. I'm sure he'll make a ton of new friends!
Image Image Image Image

ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

hannahbanana wrote:What the hell is this? How sad that they have to start selling merchandise like this because they know that their viewers are kids?!

Never was really into shaytards but i didn't notice bryan did the same design

Return to “Daily Bumps”