sugarbee
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChrisandJesss: I Now Pronounce You Knife and Wife Part 6

Unread post by sugarbee »

twomommies wrote:
blueandgoldbows wrote:So Studio Lambert, someone please refer them to this site as to what a joke she is.lol
Someone please just tell them not to waste their damn money! Again, I doubt that its true. I say its a public way to end her channel!
Sounds about right. "As much as I LOOVE doing YouTube, my family and I have moved on to bigger and better things!!" 6 months later... Whatever became of your show, Jess??? "Oh, Chris and I decided we wanted to focus on raising our family away from the limelight."
Sweet with a sting.
alicesmo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alicesmo »

I feel like we're only gonna get the entire wedding footage for Christmas or something lol
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

So she can't get her "camera shy" loser husband to do one video on YouTube but she thinks he will be fine to be filmed constantly and on national TV? Puh-lease.

It would be amusing to watch the real Jessica and not the Jessica she edits, if the edited Jessica is this big of a scrub imagine what she's like in real life.

Also, she would need permission from all of those kids other parents, gabe, drake and Ashley. I would like to think that gabe and Ashley would be smart enough not to allow their children to be on TV and I think drake is vindictive enough to make it damn hard for her. I don't think he's smart though.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

Lol she doesn't know how to feel about cameras following her all the time...
Girl, that's what you wished for from the very beginning.
Quit playing
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

Lol she doesn't know how to feel about cameras following her all the time...
Girl, that's what you wished for from the very beginning.
Quit playing
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

blueandgoldbows
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blueandgoldbows »

She could be one of dozens they have reached out to. Im sure he head has reach maximum inflation over this but lets get real there is nothing special about her over other YouTube Mommie.
sugarbee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarbee »

So I guess the studio does a show called "How to Get a Council House." Maybe they're making one in America. Good, because Jess really needs someone to find her a home of her own, lol.

Some ideas for the show title...
Bless This Jess: The Life and Times of Modesto's Biggest Mess!
Jessica's Jungle
Yours, Mine, Soon-To-Be-Ours, My Parents, and My Brother
Get These Kids Some Therapy!
Ovulation Nation: The Tragic Stories of America's "Failed Birth Control" Babies (Like a True Life Format)
Ben, Take a Look at This Mucus Plug!

The promo shot: Jess, in front of the Little Tykes graveyard, hands-free nursing Baby Skube in a wrap, a twin wrapped around each leg, Lilia next to her in full princess attire, holding Landen like a good big sister. Two child actors hired to portray Tommy and Caden look on. Jess has her hands up, shrugging, a "my wacky family!" Look on her face. Stabby is creepily peeking out of the front window.
Sweet with a sting.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I can imagine a 30 min segment ob Jessica and family. Showing what it's like to be a youtube family etc. I can't imagine enough content for a series.
twilight_princess17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by twilight_princess17 »

Well, well. Isn't she just a cunning little thing. Jessica is not stupid. She makes calculated descisions all the time. No wonder she keeps making bad choices, if she made the good choices she easily could then her life would definitely not be a consideration for TV.
It could also explain why she's gone underground, and keeps her videos to a minimum. Probably keeping something in case she does get a show (hahahahaha as if). If you google 'Jessica Skube pregnant' guess what comes up. Links to Facebook comments where she's commented "that's me!!" On that video that went viral. You're all wrong, she has been working her butt off all these years. Hoping to use her kids as a meal ticket through a tv show.

Today on the show Jessica is going to Target then Costco! Follow her as she juggles 4 kids with the aid of 3 other adults. Watch next week to see Jessica go to yard sales. Also, Chris drives 6 hours to collect his children. Will he be emotional when he sees his ex again? How will Jessica cope on her own overnight with only Wendy and Glen to help out?!
Don't forget you can find Jessica's chicken and potato nightly meal recipe on our website!
Edge of your seat stuff right there.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Well this just got interesting... :-o
#FreeFinleyandJackson
twilight_princess17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by twilight_princess17 »

Ewwww...no no no
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

twilight_princess17 wrote:Ewwww...no no no
The second pic... so fakeee
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

sugarbee wrote:So I guess the studio does a show called "How to Get a Council House." Maybe they're making one in America. Good, because Jess really needs someone to find her a home of her own, lol.

Some ideas for the show title...
Bless This Jess: The Life and Times of Modesto's Biggest Mess!
Jessica's Jungle
Yours, Mine, Soon-To-Be-Ours, My Parents, and My Brother
Get These Kids Some Therapy!
Ovulation Nation: The Tragic Stories of America's "Failed Birth Control" Babies (Like a True Life Format)
Ben, Take a Look at This Mucus Plug!

The promo shot: Jess, in front of the Little Tykes graveyard, hands-free nursing Baby Skube in a wrap, a twin wrapped around each leg, Lilia next to her in full princess attire, holding Landen like a good big sister. Two child actors hired to portray Tommy and Caden look on. Jess has her hands up, shrugging, a "my wacky family!" Look on her face. Stabby is creepily peeking out of the front window.
Those title suggestions are too much!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

As much as I don't want to see Jess on TV, maybe this would be an eyeopener to how putting herself out there can/will yield some haters. You can't exactly IBD (ignore, block, delete) paid TV critics or people commenting on a news article. Look at an article about the Duggars. Plenty of people bash on them, but that doesn't stop them from living their lives the way they always have (not that I hate the Duggars. I don't like what Josh did in his past nor do I like the fact that they had 19 kids, but they can at least afford to provide for their children and have a more wholesome lifestyle than that of Messica).
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

A Jessica show wouldn't work.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Hopefully TLC didn't contact her, that network is cursed with the family breaking apart, divorced, and scandal. Even if Jess did end up having a successful show, something from the past (example SS of her TTC Lilia), will find its way.
I've seen a couple of those "life after reality" docs and a lot of them confess how the network will pay for them to live in a different houses during filming and make up fake scenarios to add drama to the house.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Come on Stabby, you cant win a baby's love by forcing his lips into your cheek . And I cant believe some suggestions by her minions ? Some are suggesting stabby to 'adopt' Landen ? like wtf ? Is being a father figure important or calling him daddy ? My husband lost his dad to a chronic disease in infancy and my MIL married his step dad when he was still a baby. He always called his step dad by name but they are just like father-son. No body can deny that unless they know the history. But he never adopted my husband or changed his last name. A fucking piece of paper or a god damn surname has nothing to do with being a dad. Be a "dad" in action.
Last edited by marshmellow on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Can someone please post that Facebook post so I can see it? I'm tapatalk ones don't work for me
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

OMG this girl never ceases to amaze me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

salty8 wrote:
marshmellow wrote:The wedding video has a pregnancy announcement !!!- such an interesting imagination.
Wait...what?

Just a wild imagination of mine !! Since someone was talking about some surprise about her main video (which is still pending ) :D
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

Is she pregnant yet? Haven't had time to catch up on her. I see the Skube wedding was a... Err... Success?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”