ChrisandJesss: I Now Pronounce You Knife and Wife Part 61

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: ChrisandJesss: I Now Pronounce You Knife and Wife Part 6

Unread post by marshmellow »

Isnt she the chick who just had her baby shower ?
Cant_Handle_Truth
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Cant_Handle_Truth »

Yeah her wedding sure looks "romantic" *gag*
This looks like the ultimate trailer trash wedding of 2015. More trailer trash weddings coming up in the upcoming years, just you wait! lmao.
ArtThouSerious
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ArtThouSerious »

I was both laughing and feeling awkward while watching the video... *shudder*

Also, SCOOBY?!?? Ouch.
oatmealcookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by oatmealcookie »

I just don't understand what took Jess so long to "edit?" That video was terrible. She could have at least set it to some background music to ease the pain and awkwardness. Also, I don't understand the hype on here about the officiant -- I would be M - A - D if whoever I hired stumbled over his words that often. I do have a bit of a 'Grammar Nazi' streak in me though, which I'm sure Jess is lacking.
nancyh100
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nancyh100 »

What religion is Chris and jess?
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

nancyh100 wrote:What religion is Chris and jess?
I think she said once that she's Christian, but that's she not religious - i.e. doesn't go to church, etc.
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

The camper shall forever be known as the Messtery Machine
youmustbecrazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by youmustbecrazy »

Does Chris honestly believe that all of Jess' YouTube and Instagram stuff is beneath him? Hence why no tag video. I've got news for you sweetheart, that's where those pay checks come from. Even if they're not that big, can you think of a better way for a mother of 4-6 to earn that kind of money while staying at home that requires so little time? You married into it, get over yourself.
alicesmo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alicesmo »

Well that was painfully awkward. Lol. They have ZERO chemistry!! I usually always think wedding vows are cute, even when a little awkward, but theirs (especially Chris') were absolutely embarrassing..
And also what on earth took her this long to edit?? With Lilia and the twins in school + Chris' boys probably back with their mom - what else does she have to do?
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

alicesmo wrote:Well that was painfully awkward. Lol. They have ZERO chemistry!! I usually always think wedding vows are cute, even when a little awkward, but theirs (especially Chris') were absolutely embarrassing..
And also what on earth took her this long to edit?? With Lilia and the twins in school + Chris' boys probably back with their mom - what else does she have to do?
Conceive little Scrappy Doo
Ellagrace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ellagrace »

I have a question. I'm sorry if this has already been asked and answered but what was the purpose of the empty lace & ribbon mason jars hanging on those hooks at each row of seats? Shouldn't they have flowers or candles or something in them? I'm guessing she must have miscalculated how many flowers she'd need so they were left empty? If that's the case I think I would have nixed that Pinterest idea if I were her. I think they looked really stupid just hanging there empty.

Also, for about a half a second there I thought I was seeing the photog's huge thong thru her dress while she was kneeling in the isle but it turns out it was just unfortunate print placement on the fabric of her dress. Lmao!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Boy, that wedding makes me want to attend Stab U even more! (;
blueandgoldbows
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blueandgoldbows »

1. If there is ever a time to let yourself be completely in a moment it is when you are getting married. The looking around, swaying, fidgeting, and joking was just out of place and cheapened everything that I would have thought was beautiful like the vows and ceremony. She tried to be cute but failed.

2. You can tell she wishes she wrote his vows for him. Her face said it all, it wasn't good enough for her.

3.That photographer was not good and the HUGE "KILLER" tat should have been covered.

4. Maybe at your next wedding don't make fun of the gossip sites as part of you wedding, could just hear it every line and Scooby come on that is not how you pronounce that.
blueandgoldbows
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blueandgoldbows »

I love that both Papa and Dad sat in the back the whole time. I bet Mimi had to force them to do this again.
ask_xo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ask_xo »

Oh my gosh this was solo awkward! like why aren't they holding hands? Why do they keep so much distance between them? Well if it was my wedding I would hope for both (hubby and I) to look 6173 times more in love!
Oh and btw? That 'photographer' got on my nerves! As a good photographer you are not to be seen on video or blocking of everyone's view just to snap some pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oliviaplusthree
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oliviaplusthree »

ask_xo wrote:Oh my gosh this was solo awkward! Image like why aren't they holding hands? Why do they keep so much distance between them? Well if it was my wedding I would hope for both (hubby and I) to look 6173 times more in love!
Oh and btw? That 'photographer' got on my nerves! As a good photographer you are not to be seen on video or blocking of everyone's view just to snap some pictures!

Haha but you know it's all about the pictures and putting on a show!
ask_xo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ask_xo »

oliviaplusthree wrote:
ask_xo wrote:Oh my gosh this was solo awkward! Image like why aren't they holding hands? Why do they keep so much distance between them? Well if it was my wedding I would hope for both (hubby and I) to look 6173 times more in love!

Haha but you know it's all about the pictures and putting on a show!
Yeah that was painfully obvious!

JustMeGA
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by JustMeGA »

KittyKax wrote:
HCB wrote:That was so awkward. The just standing there not holding hands, her laughing all through her vows, and then after they kissed they just stepped apart and wiped their mouths. Gross! Most people embrace their new spouse after that kiss. I don't think I've ever seen anyone just kiss and then step away like that. Weird.
And then wipe their mouths on top of that!? I mean my first boyfriend slobbered on me like a dog but at least 15 year old me had the courtesy to wipe my mouth when no one was looking! lol

And yeah, that videographer was awful. Like I said, Wedding Videography 101: NEVER get the photographer in the shot! OTL
I was thinking the same thing about the photographer. A photographer isn't supposed to get in the way like that. And honestly she needed sleeves. Tattoos are all well and good, but having a large arm tattoo saying 'Killer' right in the middle of the wedding just seemed in poor taste to me.
lylalou
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lylalou »

Finally caught up with everything and those videos. This is just sad. So, so sad.

I didn't realise how empty it was until I watched that random girl's footage too. The sand ceremony was beautiful, I do think she looked beautiful, but it was all so awkward. The whole time I was like, 'Why aren't they holding hands or SOMETHING?' Gahd. Just so awkward and weird.

Can't wait to see how she captured and edited the reception because it looked bleak in that other girl's footage.

I only recently rewatched Charles and Alli Trippy's wedding video (someone re-uploaded it) - the vlog one, not the big professionally filmed video - and, yeah, while we know that marriage didn't work out, that was an absolutely stunning wedding. So beautiful. You could feel all the love and joy from the couple and the guests even through the vlogs.

Jess's was just so, so awkward.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

JustMeGA wrote:
KittyKax wrote:
HCB wrote:That was so awkward. The just standing there not holding hands, her laughing all through her vows, and then after they kissed they just stepped apart and wiped their mouths. Gross! Most people embrace their new spouse after that kiss. I don't think I've ever seen anyone just kiss and then step away like that. Weird.
And then wipe their mouths on top of that!? I mean my first boyfriend slobbered on me like a dog but at least 15 year old me had the courtesy to wipe my mouth when no one was looking! lol

And yeah, that videographer was awful. Like I said, Wedding Videography 101: NEVER get the photographer in the shot! OTL
I was thinking the same thing about the photographer. A photographer isn't supposed to get in the way like that. And honestly she needed sleeves. Tattoos are all well and good, but having a large arm tattoo saying 'Killer' right in the middle of the wedding just seemed in poor taste to me.
On top of the fact that she's in EVERY video shot

Return to “JesssFam”