Daily Bums - Toddler Trapped In A Terrible Family Part 31

nzmum512
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Bums - Toddler Trapped In A Terrible Family Part 3

Unread post by nzmum512 »

babyspice wrote:You know B&M are horrible parents when they have to have someone with them watching their kid 24/7. While Austin Null took his 3 year old to Vloggerfair and she's with him all the time. Literally. She was sitting in his lap while he did a panel. Image Image

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk
And - Austin waited til she was 3, and well disciplined (read: not a terror even though she's strong willed).

Of course B&M need a minder for Ollie - he's an ill-disciplined 2 year old. If they actually thought about what's best for Ollie they'd either leave him home with Mimi or one of them would stay home. He doesn't need to be at conventions at all
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Everyone is all together and then there's isolated Missy in the background. She looks so creepy in this shot too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

I'm pretty sure I saw what Ollie might be like if he continues to get no discipline today.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
jjtard
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jjtard »

bryan is so lazy he can't even walk like five minutes without his scooter. like i thought you were trying to lose weight brah.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:Ugh, her Bumpdate. Let me sum up...

Baby is the size of lettuce (but Missy feels he's bigger).

She hasn't gained much weight since the last Bumpdate. She's up 18 pounds and probably won't be any bigger than she was with Ollie Image

She thinks she'll have the baby closer to 35 weeks. Also, it's crazy that she doesn't know when she'll have him! (Because you know, that's not normal or anything. Weird thing to harp on about. Makes me think she does have a backup section planned if she doesn't have him before 38 weeks).

Whine, whine, whine, me, me, me, me (um, this is a Bumpdate Princess, not your diary).

Everyone should take a Babymoon. She missed Ollie so much and wished he was there to play in the sand (does she even know her own child?).

She called and booked her 3D ultrasound while she was in the Virgin Islands.

They painted the baby's room. They just have to decorate and she had tons of clothes left over that Ollie never wore she's going to go through.

Oh, and she's still happy that Finn looked like Ollie in the ultrasound that all the Hollisters and her aunt went to.

Seriously, Missy has issues. What's she going to do when the baby is here and the attention is no longer on her. She talked about the baby maybe 2 of the 12 minutes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She thinks she'll have him at 35 weeks?? Isn't that considered premature? I want to say 39 weeks is considered term now, or early term maybe? It's much better for baby to stay in until at least then, I believe a good chunk of brain development happens in the last few weeks in utero. She better wish he stays in there as long as he can anyway, her life is going to get so much harder once he comes! I will laugh if she goes past her due date Image and I can see her electing for a section if that happens, because Prissy doesn't like waiting

Cue Missy eating lots of spicy foods, going on walks, maybe even trying some castor oil or having sex with Bryan, both of which will make her vomit, to try and start labor

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

webbygurl626 wrote:Wow that slide scene was so scary poor baby he tumbled all the way down that slide was huge! I see Brian got to go all by himself and everyone else was helping Cassie get Ollie up there what a dick!

The only d!ck that boy has is the d!ldo Pissy puts in his mouth. I highly dislike people who hate the LGBTQ community because they themselves are in the closet
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lmmomSD wrote:
ashley0120 wrote:
Missy always on her phone!
I really hope she doesnt trip and fall on her stomach. Poor Finley, not even in the womb hes safe, hea probably going to come out HUGE from all the junk Missy is eating!

They waste a lot of food too. There was one vlog-- I think they were in Hawaii, because Ollie had a sea turtle-shaped pancake-- and they were saying they'd just finished eating, and there was a HUGE amount of food left on the table. It looked as though they'd ordered everything that looked yummy on the menu and picked at it like a freaking buffet. Plus, Ollie doesn't need his own meal. He's got a tummy the size of his little fist. With the gene pool he's got, and that pudgy dad, and the way he's probably going to grow up on Jersey Mike's and Freebirds, he's going to be obese, I'll bet.

What on earth is so fascinating in that phone of hers? Is she constantly texting her mom? But she's on it even when her mom is there, and she doesn't seem to have any friends...
That kid already looks obese, at least in the face
PoorUnfortunateSouls
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PoorUnfortunateSouls »

twomommies wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
ashley0120 wrote:
Missy always on her phone!
I really hope she doesnt trip and fall on her stomach. Poor Finley, not even in the womb hes safe, hea probably going to come out HUGE from all the junk Missy is eating!

They waste a lot of food too. There was one vlog-- I think they were in Hawaii, because Ollie had a sea turtle-shaped pancake-- and they were saying they'd just finished eating, and there was a HUGE amount of food left on the table. It looked as though they'd ordered everything that looked yummy on the menu and picked at it like a freaking buffet. Plus, Ollie doesn't need his own meal. He's got a tummy the size of his little fist. With the gene pool he's got, and that pudgy dad, and the way he's probably going to grow up on Jersey Mike's and Freebirds, he's going to be obese, I'll bet.

What on earth is so fascinating in that phone of hers? Is she constantly texting her mom? But she's on it even when her mom is there, and she doesn't seem to have any friends...
That kid already looks obese, at least in the face
I'm not going to lie--my toddler who is 2 months younger than Ollie eats his own meals. BUT my husband is a size 32 in pants and eats CONSTANTLY (I'm not as blessed genetically, but I'm not overweight like the bums lol) So I don't think it's a big deal that Ollie eats his own meal--if only it were healthier foods!

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

kittypurry wrote:

She hasn't gained much weight since the last Bumpdate. She's up 18 pounds and probably won't be any bigger than she was with Ollie Image

She thinks she'll have the baby closer to 35 weeks. Also, it's crazy that she doesn't know when she'll have him! (Because you know, that's not normal or anything. Weird thing to harp on about. Makes me think she does have a backup section planned if she doesn't have him before 38 weeks).

Whine, whine, whine, me, me, me, me (um, this is a Bumpdate Princess, not your diary).

Everyone should take a Babymoon. She missed Ollie so much and wished he was there to play in the sand (does she even know her own child?).

They painted the baby's room. They just have to decorate and she had tons of clothes left over that Ollie never wore she's going to go through.

Oh, and she's still happy that Finn looked like Ollie in the ultrasound that all the Hollisters and her aunt went to.

Seriously, Missy has issues. What's she going to do when the baby is here and the attention is no longer on her. She talked about the baby maybe 2 of the 12 minutes!

She thinks she'll have him at 35 weeks?? Isn't that considered premature? I want to say 39 weeks is considered term now, or early term maybe? It's much better for baby to stay in until at least then, I believe a good chunk of brain development happens in the last few weeks in utero. She better wish he stays in there as long as he can anyway, her life is going to get so much harder once he comes! I will laugh if she goes past her due date Image and I can see her electing for a section if that happens, because Prissy doesn't like waiting

Cue Missy eating lots of spicy foods, going on walks, maybe even trying some castor oil or having sex with Bryan, both of which will make her vomit, to try and start labor

35 weeks is premature. 37 weeks is considered term and 40 weeks full term. Both of my kids were premature (35 and 33 weeks) and we were lucky they had no health issues, but it really bothers me when people hope they're babies come early. Leaving your baby in the hospital while you go home is the shittest feeling in the world, but an attention seeking narcissist like missy would probably like the attention a premature baby brings.
Cote1590
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cote1590 »

Was bored and was watching some of Missy's old videos. Stumbled across her "5 things I'd do differently with my next baby!" video. Her 5 things were:
1. Incorporate the bottle more
2. Co-sleep until 6 months
3. Specific nap times (establish them at a younger age than she did with Oliver)
4. Write things down more (baby book)
5. Take more pictures of baby #2

Thoughts?

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

staceybrax wrote:
kittypurry wrote:

35 weeks is premature. 37 weeks is considered term and 40 weeks full term. Both of my kids were premature (35 and 33 weeks) and we were lucky they had no health issues, but it really bothers me when people hope they're babies come early. Leaving your baby in the hospital while you go home is the shittest feeling in the world, but an attention seeking narcissist like missy would probably like the attention a premature baby brings.
I was born at 32 weeks at I ended up with a minor physical disability so she shouldn't be wishing for Finn to be born at 35 weeks. She should do her research
#FreeFinleyandJackson
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

When would be 35 weeks for her? (Pls not September 17th!)

gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gwsb »

staceybrax wrote: 35 weeks is premature. 37 weeks is considered term and 40 weeks full term. Both of my kids were premature (35 and 33 weeks) and we were lucky they had no health issues, but it really bothers me when people hope they're babies come early. Leaving your baby in the hospital while you go home is the shittest feeling in the world, but an attention seeking narcissist like missy would probably like the attention a premature baby brings.
Yeah I had my daughter at 38 weeks which is "early term" now I guess. I felt it was too early. I hope and pray #2 stays put longer. Missy is an idiot. I cried myself to sleep every night because of pain (SPD) with my daughter and I still wasn't wishing for a 35 week delivery.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

She said 5-10 weeks from now but hopefully closer to 5 which would be 37 weeks.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

I told my dr that I was ready to have my son at 37 weeks and he flat out said no and then showed me all of the development that happens I those three weeks it's huge missy is so selfish I bet she will induce and say she went into labor on her own so she has him sooner, my son was born two days past his due date!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Cote1590 wrote:Was bored and was watching some of Missy's old videos. Stumbled across her "5 things I'd do differently with my next baby!" video. Her 5 things were:
1. Incorporate the bottle more
2. Co-sleep until 6 months
3. Specific nap times (establish them at a younger age than she did with Oliver)
4. Write things down more (baby book)
5. Take more pictures of baby #2

Thoughts?

So she's been too busy vacationing and sitting on the couch with her phone to keep a baby book...
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I hope she is not serious about wanting him to be born early. Does it not register with her that she had not one, but two losses??? They definitely live life for the vlog views.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

gwsb wrote:
staceybrax wrote: 35 weeks is premature. 37 weeks is considered term and 40 weeks full term. Both of my kids were premature (35 and 33 weeks) and we were lucky they had no health issues, but it really bothers me when people hope they're babies come early. Leaving your baby in the hospital while you go home is the shittest feeling in the world, but an attention seeking narcissist like missy would probably like the attention a premature baby brings.
Yeah I had my daughter at 38 weeks which is "early term" now I guess. I felt it was too early. I hope and pray #2 stays put longer. Missy is an idiot. I cried myself to sleep every night because of pain (SPD) with my daughter and I still wasn't wishing for a 35 week delivery.
I also had SPD with my son who was also born at 38 weeks, and he spent a week in the NICU due to issues with his birth (umbilical cord blood clots, umbilical artery tear, and his cord was wrapped around his neck). Missy is a moron, plain and simple, and I hope Finn goes to 40 weeks just to spite her...
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

Cassie grabbing onto Ollie as soon as she came down the slide had more of a maternal instinct than I have ever seen come from Missy.
cmm216
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cmm216 »

rodgerdodger wrote:Cassie grabbing onto Ollie as soon as she came down the slide had more of a maternal instinct than I have ever seen come from Missy.
I thought the SAME thing! All while his actual parents stood there laughing, Bryan still filming. I can't stand these two.

Return to “Daily Bumps”