Sam & Nia

alicesmo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia

Unread post by alicesmo »

Ok so according to Austin, Sam WENT after that person over a favorited tweet... what the heck?? He's insane.
Doesn't look like Tyler favorited anything about Sam so I guess he just the one who broke up the fight or something? But Cullen did and also favorited basically all of Meghan's tweets about the situation. Could be someone else too I didn't check everybody's favorites lol
This is all so entertaining who needs TV reality shows? Hahaha.
MichaelScarn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MichaelScarn »

Yep looks like Cullen favorited Phil's tweets too when they were tweeted. I'm pretty excited for tomorrow's vlogs to see if anything is mentioned or filmed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

How would they ever come back from this? They wont be able to go to things like vloggerfair and I can't imagine popular vloggers will collaborate with them.
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by babyspice »

Dahean favorite Austin and Phil's tweets too. It honestly can be anyone at this point!

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

The fact that it's over a tweet is pretty darn pathetic. He wouldn't be able to handle actual fame.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

From what I've seen, Tyler is a super nice guy and would only get into a physical altercation if he or someone else had been attacked first. He's also part of the religious Trxin vlogger crew and is super buddy buddy with Austin, Samika, and co. They're all super big on being faithful to your partner and cheating is absolutely something they'd call someone out on. I honestly don't blame them. I'd do the same. I'm a Christian as well and you'd better believe I call people out when they're twisting God's Word to fit their own personal agendas. Calling people out is kind of the modern equivalent to Jesus flipping tables in the temple. But that's where it ends. None of them would throw the first punch. And the fact that he got thrown out of Vlogger Fair is the nail in the coffin. Once you're thrown out of a convention, there's no coming back. This all reminds me of the whole Sam Pepper drama from a while back. Other YouTubers, especially, the other Brits, were all friends with him until people started realizing how gross and problematic he is. It was all over Twitter and lots of YouTubers called him out. John and Hank Green were the Phil DiFrancos in that situation. Then he got banned from Vidcon and I think every other YouTube convention. And now you never really hear about him because his career was killed. Being banned/kicked out of a convention is pretty much an automatic career killer.
WRW
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WRW »

Cgl33 wrote:How would they ever come back from this? They wont be able to go to things like vloggerfair and I can't imagine popular vloggers will collaborate with them.
He'll put up a half assed apology video about how losing the baby and everything else has been giving him a lot of stress and making him irritable, ask for forgiveness from his fans, and apologize to the guys he started trouble with. His fans will all forgive him, but maybe only them. It's hard to grow when you can't bring in new subs because you're just a terrible person.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I don't think it got physical, they said Sam threatened to punch someone. If it was a physical fight, he probably would have been arrested.

I think it's Tribe Tyler but it doesn't look like he favorited any tweet that Sam could be mad about. I think Austin tweeted after this incident.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Tyler played hockey right?

So yeah, he can fight if he has to....No problem.

babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

If Sam got into a fight with Tyler and Daehan. He's the biggest douchebag ever. In my opinion Tyler and Daehan seem like the nicest people ever, and this is all over a favorite on a tweet!

babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

*Or

somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

That tweet could be referring to tylers proposal video that went viral a month or so ago (a very DESERVING video & awesome person) but who knows maybe It was him. Wow. What a shit show!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
mommyof1andcounting
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommyof1andcounting »

Can someone link or post a screen shot of Austin vaguely saying what happened? Where did he say it was over a tweet?
mommyof1andcounting
Amateur
Amateur

Also, who is Daehan?
alicesmo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alicesmo »

mommyof1andcounting wrote:Can someone link or post a screen shot of Austin vaguely saying what happened? Where did he say it was over a tweet?

sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

From what I've seen, Tyler is like the American version of Louis Cole from FunForLouis. Super nice, a friend to all, but if you mess with his friends/family, he stops being nice. Both would give you the shirt off their back and would be the first to step in if things started getting ugly.

Daehan works for Trixin.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Tyler is the most chill guy ever. I can't imagine him provoking a fight with Sam.

Cullen on the other hand. He can be an ass but he adores Katie and MG, I can see him saying something.

I'm so entertained by this whole situation.

babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

mommyof1andcounting wrote:Also, who is Daehan?
He hangs out with E&J, Samika, and Austin&Britt. E&J and Samika calls him "Uncle Daehan". He works for Trixin.
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

Yeah and burning bridges with thenivenulls and trixin is burning bridges with the king of family vlogging...shaycarl. Their youtube career is dunzo.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
mommyof1andcounting
Amateur
Amateur

alicesmo wrote:
mommyof1andcounting wrote:Can someone link or post a screen shot of Austin vaguely saying what happened? Where did he say it was over a tweet?

Thank you! So they didn't actually get into a fight? Sam just threatened to? Why the hell would he think THAT would make things any better? He has some mental problems he needs to address. I wonder what Nia thinks about all of this..

Return to “Sam and Nia”