Daily Bums - Toddler Trapped In A Terrible Family Part 31

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Bums - Toddler Trapped In A Terrible Family Part 3

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I'm sure if it was Cullen, he probably provoked in him some way. Still no reason to go around threatening people though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think Bryan is just jumping on board and trying to be included. I think Tyler was threatened and everyone reacted to that. Cullen maybe got involved. I highly doubt Bryan made a peep of any kind if he was there. He's too big of a pussy for that. He's nothing without his minion child army fighting for him.

I could totally see Cullen jumping into an argument though.

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

I can't quote but that is true. I made a comment on twitter and he sent his middle schoolers after me. Funniest night of my life, as it showed me the light.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

spacekitty wrote:I can't quote but that is true. I made a comment on twitter and he sent his middle schoolers after me. Funniest night of my life, as it showed me the light.

What was the comment?

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
spacekitty wrote:I can't quote but that is true. I made a comment on twitter and he sent his middle schoolers after me. Funniest night of my life, as it showed me the light.

What was the comment?

It was a few weeks before Christmas and he said, "To all the "Christmas is pagan!" people: do you honestly think God is upset because we don't know his exact birthday and sing him praises?" And I told him you shouldn't disuss religion or politics, especially with his little "fame". Especially at the holidays, people are sensitive with all of that. It's still up if you google "twitter bryanlanning pagan" lol. And he told me he won't not discuss it etc. A minion even told me she would pray for me, my little atheist soul! There was much more but a lot seems deleted now.

nzmum512
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nzmum512 »

ashleyrr2k wrote:
az2639 wrote:Sorry this isn't really about B&M, but apparently Sam (Sam & Nia) got kicked out of Vloggerfair because he threatened violence on another Youtuber. Someone tweeted Bryan asking his thoughts. He said family and friends are his priority and that Sam threatened both. He said he was just going to pray for him. Rumors are that it was Cullen...anyone have any info? I've been so curious!

lol wait what?I don't even know who sam and nia are but the sounds interesting
They have a thread here that is VERY interesting reading atm.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

I definitely just got finished reading the Sam and Nia thread. LOL! I totally think Sam provoked Tyler and Cullen stepped in to defend him.

az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

Can't seem to find the Sam & Nia thread

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

az2639 wrote:Can't seem to find the Sam & Nia thread

http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=8283

az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

spacekitty wrote:

Thanks!

az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

spacekitty wrote:

Thanks!

babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by babyspice »

We all know Bryan wasn't involved. He would of said something when it first happened. He waited for other vloggers (Austin, Cullen, Phil, and Tyler) to say something about Sam. So Bry-Bry won't upset anyone. Bryan was probably in the corner writing a song about Sam and Tyler fighting.

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Ellie and Katie look radiantly beautiful and then there's Missy. Oh Mithy, Mithy, Mithy. Is she anemic? Because she looks like it. Whatever foundation she's using is not doing her any favors, her eyes look like she's a creepy doll in a horror movie and what happened to her neck? Can someone teach her how to do her makeup and hair properly? MISSY, LOTION IS YOUR FRIEND. IT'S NOT GOING TO HURT YOU. Katie is older than Missy and yet Missy looks older than her.
gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gwsb »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:
Ellie and Katie look radiantly beautiful and then there's Missy. Oh Mithy, Mithy, Mithy. Is she anemic? Because she looks like it. Whatever foundation she's using is not doing her any favors, her eyes look like she's a creepy doll in a horror movie and what happened to her neck? Can someone teach her how to do her makeup and hair properly? MISSY, LOTION IS YOUR FRIEND. IT'S NOT GOING TO HURT YOU. Katie is older than Missy and yet Missy looks older than her.
Her eyes look creepy because she doesn't have a genuine smile. Katie and Ellie have wrinkles around he eyes because they are legit smiling. Missy is fake fake fake and it shows.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

JCP was probably looking for someone to model maternity so it makes sense for them to pick Missy and not Ellie or Katie. I think they should have picked Britt because she is fit and really pretty. She's a much better fit for them and does not complain about her pregnancy 24/7.

On the plus side, Missy probably had to wear moisturizer or primer for her shoot. Hopefully her makeup artist taught her something!
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

gwsb wrote:
Ceirsten8676 wrote:
Her eyes look creepy because she doesn't have a genuine smile. Katie and Ellie have wrinkles around he eyes because they are legit smiling. Missy is fake fake fake and it shows.
Exactly. Ugh I'm so glad to see Ellie and Katie drifting away from her because who could stand to be around her?
roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:Oh, and did anyone else catch Bryan say Missy's channel started out as a mommy channel? I'm surprised the vids about Gabriel are still up since they don't seem to want to acknowledge the history anymore. That used to be a big deal because it was what brought in the audience.
I was surprised, too, on both accounts. I immediately thought to myself that I was surprised Gabriel's videos weren't made secret etc.

I guess they have to keep up their "perfect" image for their tweenager fans - I bet a lot of them don't even know who Gabriel is/was :( I realise everybody grieves in different ways, but it almost just seems like B&M are trying to suppress Gabriel and act as if he never existed (this is in comparison to when they first started out - it was like he actually mattered then).
roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

I did like how Bryan mentioned Finley, and he seemed really excited. I liked his line about being 1/4 of the Daily Bumps. Missy, on the other hand (as one of you had previously mentioned) didn't even point out that she was pregnant, and Ellie kindly acknowledged this on her behalf. What's the bet that if the baby was a girl, it would be the first thing out of Missy's lips?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

My daughter decided to take a break from B&M for a few minutes, and started watching Cullen and Katie. And what was on it? Bryan screeching on stage. I know they're buds, but is Cullen as delusional about Bryan's "talent" as Bryan is? Did he have to show the whole thing? My daughter was watching on the computer and I kept turning the TV up!
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

What happened to Bryan's vocal lessons? Did he quit going or was it just a lost cause? He sounds like shit. Justin from AprilJustinTV takes vocal lessons it seems like a commitment. Maybe that's why Bryan hasn't kept it up? The 10 year olds will use their allowance to buy his craptastic music regardless.

Return to “Daily Bumps”