Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia

Unread post by Sarai »

yep lol
It's the new "trendy" thing to say, like "bae".
mz1234
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mz1234 »

ferriswheel wrote:
mommyof1andcounting wrote:
Jessi31 wrote:What's even more delusional is Bryan Lanning thinks Tyler is his friend. You wish Bryan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol right? He probably wasn't even there when it happened. I'm wondering why he said he threatened both Bryan's friends AND family? Missy and Cassi were already on the way to NY... right? Is he just trying to add speculation or something lol?
This all started around 2pm western time way before they went to dinner.
I think Bryan meant that he "saw" Sam threaten not only friends.. But also the families that were there. I don't know if that makes sense lol

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I was scrolling through Sams IG and found this gem. They both look deranged.
[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/23 ... 5416c6.jpg[/img]

kisses
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kisses »

he's probably editing the crap out of the next video hence why it's taking so long. lol

alicesmo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alicesmo »

Not sure why I did this to myself lol, but I was going through some of their older videos and came accross this good one:
Oh how I wish it was satire... ''we are there to help men!'' :( Makes me more sad than mad tbh.
at about 8:40 is also the iconic ''have sex with him even if you don't want to'' BS.
Sickening..
I do feel bad for Nia, she was probably taught to think this way all her life. We don't really know much about her background though.
Anyway I don't think they're gonna recover from all the AM/Vlogger fair stuff. Especially after so many better known/liked vloggers called them out! At the very least not if they don't take a serious ''break'' from YT. He's gonna seriously regret quitting his job lol..
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

So according to the Daily Mail article, he made two $189 payments. You only have to pay to message someone on Ashley Madison. You pay for the credits to be able to message. The article said just signing up is free. So that means that Sam was messaging other women. What does Nia think he was messaging women on an adultery site? Hi? How's the weather? Um, no. If that's not cheating, I don't know what is.

And he had to have messaged these women if he made a second $189 payment. If he never used the credits, why would he buy more?
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

Omg. I feel like I just watched a 1950s "be a good housewife" video. Even if he's wrong, say he's right. Even when you think you shouldn't have to pick up his dirty underwear off the floor, do it anyway. Be happy you get to be your husbands slave! Its what God wants! Its so great! Read this book and you can learn how to turn off that pesky common sense that keeps holding you back from being a good submissive housewife. Wow. Pathetic. & I'm sorry. Me & my husband BOTH agree our kids are first before eachother. We both agree when making a decision. He doesnt expect me to have sex with him when I dont feel like it.

No wonder she's smiling behind him in that video. Her biblical guide to being a perfect wife is more like "how to make your husband narcissistic and emotionally abusive and STILL cheat on you".

Poor nia. Brainwashed to the MAX.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Nia is a real life Stepford wife.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Oh this video is horrible. Nia, how did this advice work out?
alicesmo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alicesmo »

Yeah it all worked so well! It's not like he payed money on a website to try to cheat on her! Oh wait...
cml1993
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cml1993 »

alicesmo wrote:Not sure why I did this to myself lol, but I was going through some of their older videos and came accross this good one:
Oh how I wish it was satire... ''we are there to help men!'' :( Makes me more sad than mad tbh.
at about 8:40 is also the iconic ''have sex with him even if you don't want to'' BS.
Sickening..
I do feel bad for Nia, she was probably taught to think this way all her life. We don't really know much about her background though.
Anyway I don't think they're gonna recover from all the AM/Vlogger fair stuff. Especially after so many better known/liked vloggers called them out! At the very least not if they don't take a serious ''break'' from YT. He's gonna seriously regret quitting his job lol..
OMG! I would slap her to try to get some reason into that head!
Alisays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alisays »

Cullen's daughter was in his arms when Sam pulled that BS. That ticks me off even more. Sam is such an inconsiderate jerk.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

cml1993 wrote:
alicesmo wrote:Not sure why I did this to myself lol, but I was going through some of their older videos and came accross this good one:
Sickening..
OMG! I would slap her to try to get some reason into that head!
Lol someone commented on the video saying if you submit to your husband he cheats on you on ashley madison
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

That was my comment. :)
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

The part that freaks me out is that people might actually take her delusional brainwashed perception of reality as advice. That people actually believe this shit creeps me out.

Sent from my SM-S890L using Tapatalk

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mermaidunicorn »

What's the worst thing about this video is that she's basically teaching Symphony that rape is okay when she says "even when you don't want sex, give it to him" which is disgusting.
Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

I can see how Abram could be mistaken for a girl at times, especially in the clothes he's wearing in one of the photos they posted. In all the videos I've watched with him in it he's wearing a diaper 80-90% of the time too. Better research could have been done but its understandable why the writer might be misled.
Screenshot_2015-08-24-06-56-35.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

kingoflove21vher wrote:I can see how Abram could be mistaken for a girl at times, especially in the clothes he's wearing in one of the photos they posted. In all the videos I've watched with him in it he's wearing a diaper 80-90% of the time too. Better research could have been done but its understandable why the writer might be misled.
Screenshot_2015-08-24-06-56-35.png
I wanted to post a comment saying Abram is actually a BOY. But they had closed the comment section down. That's twice Dailymail have called him a girl.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Wow it's been more than 24 hours and no vlog has been uploaded for Sam & Nia!!

I'll bet you they are trying to create a storyline to spin this mess they are in......I'm sure it will start with Nia's fake tears and Sam will be playing the victim card.

Return to “Sam and Nia”