Sam & Nia

ccavendish7
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia

Unread post by ccavendish7 »

hannahbanana wrote:Okay if you have already forgiving someone, what's the point of going up to them and tell them what they did was wrong, followed by "its okay because I've forgiving you". No, Sam's intentions was to fight/argue with someone.
Sam is a POS person, you can't just do all these wrong things and say that it's now okay because God has forgiving you. As a Christian myself, I find it so irritating that Sam is one of those Christians who can be an asshole all he wants and as long as he says he's forgiving, he's okay.
God forbid something much worse had happened, example "yeah I put Cullen and/or Tyler in the hospital, yeah it was wrong but the devil had control of me and I asked God to forgive me so I'm clean from what I did".
Sam is by far the worst YT dad I have ever seen.
Yes yes yes!!! I don't understand why he felt the need to go up to Tyler & Cullen and tell them that they were 'forgiven'. They never did really anything in the first place! He wasn't being bullied he was butt hurt and decided to play the victim card. What a real winner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I'm glad that C&K cleared up that mess. Sam is a pos. They looked very annoyed and Cullen looked angry. They are absolutely right that Sam has much more on his plate than a tweet.

I hope these two take a permanent break from youtube. Actually, no. I hope Nia makes her own channel post divorce about how amazing it is to be an independent woman.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

He sure is up obsessed with the topic of forgiveness..... maybe he thinks he's a God. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
ccavendish7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ccavendish7 »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/25 ... 9b75a2.jpg[/img]

Here are some of the comments on Sam and Nia's video.

*eye roll*

queenofhearts
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by queenofhearts »

I died at that comment calling them cunts. Hilarious!

Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Sam is a Psycho. A perpetual victim. A headline in the making. Lets hope it's not for murder.
I can't stand how he avoided any ownership of the situation. He's a Loser.
YTMDusername
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YTMDusername »

http://m.eonline.com/news/689589/this-i ... ve-fallout

A breakdown of the "Rise & Fall of Sam & Nia" from E! News
YTMDusername
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YTMDusername »

So maybe I'm biased because I am a huge C+K fan but let me just say I think Sam is a fame hungry psycho path. I think he had a lot building up inside of him (miscarriage drama, Ashley Madison account, etc.) and he obviously didn't know how to handle it and he cracked. Literally everyone has went from loving them to hating them so quickly. He can't handle it. He wanted fame. Well he got it. The whole internet hates you. Congrats Sam lol
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

YTMDusername wrote:So maybe I'm biased because I am a huge C+K fan but let me just say I think Sam is a fame hungry psycho path. I think he had a lot building up inside of him (miscarriage drama, Ashley Madison account, etc.) and he obviously didn't know how to handle it and he cracked. Literally everyone has went from loving them to hating them so quickly. He can't handle it. He wanted fame. Well he got it. The whole internet hates you. Congrats Sam lol

Reminds me of Brittany Spears.
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/25 ... 500442.jpg[/img]I'm sorry this is the funniest part of that article to me...if anyone here follows shaylee....she has been trying to ride the coattails of sam and nias viral videos & posted that video in SUPPORT of them & now they just used her screen cap saying pregnant women are disproving them. Lmao. Sorry..shaylee gets on my nerves and i am so glad her being associated with "supporting" (more like view chasing) is backfiring on her. Haha.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
cml1993
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cml1993 »

I was reading the comments in K&C video and someone said that he was still working in the hospital, and that he could've stolen some pregnant woman's pee... Which might sound sick, BUT with his twisted, thirst of fame mind I totally think he did that...

ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

That apology was lame. C&K have lost two babies before Gaines so I can see why Cullen would favorite Tyler's tweet.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
lovebeingamomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lovebeingamomma »

Ugh, I am a Christian. And it is REALLY starting to PISS me OFF about this Sam situation. I feel so sorry for Nia. Sam is an ass. A terrible husband. Where were those worries about your hurting wife when you were on a website...for CHEATING!? Bullied? Yeah right, Many people suffer miscarriages, but they do not plaster it all over for views and describe how those views and new subscribers have been beneficial for your family. That makes you a fame whore. Poor Nia :(
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

Sam & Nia: The Sociopath and The Stepford Wife
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

Kryptonite wrote:What should be the next title?
The next title should be '' Sam&Nia Aka: Fame Down The Drain.
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sam&Nia: Shay Ran Away!
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sam&Nia: Using Religion To Cover Being Shitty Ass Human Beings
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Sam&Nia-#runshayrun

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

To any of the other mods, can we move this thread from the "less gossiped about moms" to the main thread with all the other popular YT mom threads? I've tried to do it but I'm on mobile and my laptop is getting fixed :(
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

Sam is delusional if he actually thinks he'll ever be able to regain his credibility. After their break they'll come back expecting complete forgiveness and that everyone will have moved on as if nothing happened. And Sam will always find some way to be the victim. Always.

Return to “Sam and Nia”