2011TeenageYeahNo Part 22.

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011TeenageYeahNo Part 22.

Unread post by SunnyLove »

I didn't watch the update video, looked boring. But can someone recap? What did she say that everyone is commenting on here that she is so selfish. Did she make it sound like the trip is for her and david?
misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Unread post by misskaila93 »

Snow White wrote:
imnottired wrote:Just watched V's Disneyland update. Omfg.

She says that she isn't looking forward to the editing and uploading and they're going to be tired, blah blah blah. One of her viewers makes a suggestion to just vlog it and then edit it when they get home. V is like, "I want to capture as much as I can so I will be dong daily vlogs"..... V, don't bitch just to bitch. Don't make things seem harder than they are because you want praise. You're twenty-something, not ten. Either do it or don't. Welcome to adulthood.

Also, my child is obsessed with Paw Patrol as much as Lily is obsessed with Frozen. I would stand in line all day. This trip is about Lily, not you. David's parents paid for this trip for Lily, not you. David's parents also didn't pay for this trip to have a camera in their face the entire time.

You are so incredibly selfish.
I'm glad someone else see's it as I do. We waited 3 hours for my oldest to meet Rapunzel in Disneyland. She LOVED Rapunzel at 4. Those pictures still make me tear up.
I understand everyone has different priorities, but Vanessa was just so disappointing with her attitude in that "Update". So Selfish.
I'm glad more people think she was selfish. I was starting to think I was overreacting when I said this trip seems more geared toward Vanessa and David than Lily. There's absolutely no reason Lily doesn't meet Anna and Elsa. You know they're her favorite princesses then fucking wait with her. Don't bitch and complain because she should've been purchased a pass for that child. I can see it now David's parents will be the ones that wait in line with Lily...I hope I'm wrong and Vanessa stands her lazy ass in line with her. I hope she doesn't wear black that day :D
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

My family and I would go to Disneyland at least twice a year. My parents would wait hours with us in line just so we could meet our favorite characters, never once did they ever complain about having to wait. Take note Vanessa, this was before fast passes were made, so people had to actually *gasp* wait hours just to meet their favorite characters and didn't need fast passes. My family and I would actually made fun of those who did buy them.
I know this is silly, but Lily deserves to meet Anna and Elsa! But knowing Vanessa, she's selfish and she'll have David's parents wait in line instead.
She seemed more excited about having an one on one trip to Universal Studios with David than she did about disneyworld.
RoseandI
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RoseandI »

Yup, I can see it to.
"So David and I went on this roller coaster and david's parents are with lily waiting to see anna and elsa. So now we are going back because they should be closer."
or "they just texted us that they are the next ones so we are heading over"

Remember everyone It's NOT THE LILY SHOW. Its the vanessa show, so everything revolves around her and her happiness only. I mean who cares if lily is sick she's gotta go eat oysters.!!
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Disney has something called baby swap, your whole party waits in line together, then the person/ people spilt up before riding, the riders ride, while the other person/ people stay in a spot with the baby, then they switch places so the people watching the baby can now ride

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Disney is all about bringing your patience along with you, because you will have to wait. Its an enjoy the atmosphere type of thing. It's definitely not something you do without a lot of planning, and reservations are a must if you want to do any of the really popular things like character dining or meeting your favorite princesses. She really didn't give a whole lot of info in her update, which on one hand I understand because it's not like I'd want to see her give too much away in case some psycho decided to try to find them there.

We're getting ready to go to Disneyland, which doesn't allow you to get fast passes ahead of time. I didn't know DW did that now. I learned something, ha!
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

kiwi wrote:Disney is all about bringing your patience along with you, because you will have to wait. Its an enjoy the atmosphere type of thing. It's definitely not something you do without a lot of planning, and reservations are a must if you want to do any of the really popular things like character dining or meeting your favorite princesses. She really didn't give a whole lot of info in her update, which on one hand I understand because it's not like I'd want to see her give too much away in case some psycho decided to try to find them there.

We're getting ready to go to Disneyland, which doesn't allow you to get fast passes ahead of time. I didn't know DW did that now. I learned something, ha!
Land doesn't have magic bands? In WDW, you get a magic band and then for every day on your pass you get to choose 3 fast passes, you can do it in advance or change them when you are there. There are 3 tiers for each park so like you can't get a fast pass for all 3 mountains in magic kingdom, for example

kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Nope, DL doesn't have the Magic Bands and I've heard they probably won't anytime soon.
nessieboo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nessieboo »

Magic Bands sound cool as hell. Last time I was there you had to print a fast pass ticket and it printed a time to come back on the ticket. You also could only have one fast pass at a time I believe.
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

damn Vanessa didn't even try with Veda

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

i am not super familiar with this girl, but i love Disney and have been a few times, so wanted to comment. I do know they (WDW-not sure about DL) have special accommodations for kids who have special needs. Like if a child can not tolerate long lines or has cognitive delays, they can return to the attraction and not have to wait in line. Like if the line was an hour wait, they can go do something else for an hour then return, and be automatically let in. I only know this because my son was in a special needs preschool last year and another family took advantage of this. Does lily have any special needs like this? Like i said, i am not super familiar with V's videos, so don't persecute me for asking lol
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

Ripley wrote:i am not super familiar with this girl, but i love Disney and have been a few times, so wanted to comment. I do know they (WDW-not sure about DL) have special accommodations for kids who have special needs. Like if a child can not tolerate long lines or has cognitive delays, they can return to the attraction and not have to wait in line. Like if the line was an hour wait, they can go do something else for an hour then return, and be automatically let in. I only know this because my son was in a special needs preschool last year and another family took advantage of this. Does lily have any special needs like this? Like i said, i am not super familiar with V's videos, so don't persecute me for asking lol
Yeah they are amazing with helping with disabled/medical needs people!but no lily doesn't have any medical needs that would grant them access like that,that I know of.

Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

ashleyrr2k wrote:
Ripley wrote:i am not super familiar with this girl, but i love Disney and have been a few times, so wanted to comment. I do know they (WDW-not sure about DL) have special accommodations for kids who have special needs. Like if a child can not tolerate long lines or has cognitive delays, they can return to the attraction and not have to wait in line. Like if the line was an hour wait, they can go do something else for an hour then return, and be automatically let in. I only know this because my son was in a special needs preschool last year and another family took advantage of this. Does lily have any special needs like this? Like i said, i am not super familiar with V's videos, so don't persecute me for asking lol
Yeah they are amazing with helping with disabled/medical needs people!but no lily doesn't have any medical needs that would grant them access like that,that I know of.

DL also recently restructured their entire special need's requirements. I had to pick up fantasmic passes from City Hall, and was behind a family who was unable to get a special-needs pass due to the new requirements.

** However I really don't know anything about the program so I'm not certain if Lily would qualify or not **
Hbmmcr
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Hbmmcr »

Hi first post :) I wonder if Lily's hand could get them that pass? If it swells more in the heat they may be able to. I don't know what really makes her hand swell though so I could be totally wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Hbmmcr wrote:Hi first post :) I wonder if Lily's hand could get them that pass? If it swells more in the heat they may be able to. I don't know what really makes her hand swell though so I could be totally wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Heat/humidity and too much sodium does make her hand swell up but it might not be a good enough reason for that sort of pass.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

Snow White wrote:
ashleyrr2k wrote:

DL also recently restructured their entire special need's requirements. I had to pick up fantasmic passes from City Hall, and was behind a family who was unable to get a special-needs pass due to the new requirements.

** However I really don't know anything about the program so I'm not certain if Lily would qualify or not **
I heard this too. I think in late 2012/2013 there was an article that rich people were hiring people with disabilities so that they could skip the lines. Really upsets me because I've used the services before. My sister had severe ulcerative colitis and got a wish trip to WDW and Harry Potter World. She got tired easily so she needed to be in a wheelchair at times. Also she needs to be able to access a washroom at all times so she can't be waiting an hour in a line. The organization that did the trip was amazing. It was a trip I will never forget!! Sadly she passed away 2 months later in her sleep (cardiac arrest, autopsy was inconclusive). But getting that one last family trip in meant the world to my family!! And all the accommodations we received made the trip just that much better!!

Sorry for OT!!
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

She has reported that she's stressed out. (From what..?) So she wants to take a break from the Yt
Icecream2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Icecream2015 »

Vanessa strikes me as odd, "she's been stressed out lately so she's want to take break" what exactly is stressing her out? You're at stay at home mom and you work from home, and you on/off with college... Maybe is the wedding planning, she's becoming overwhelmed. Or maybe her and David have been fighting lately.
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

Slightly OT but Vanessa totally failed at VEDA. I know she's super busy putting letters in the mail and doing homework for her useless degree, but you could at least PRETEND that you still care about YouTube...
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

applebutter_dreams wrote:Slightly OT but Vanessa totally failed at VEDA. I know she's super busy putting letters in the mail and doing homework for her useless degree, but you could at least PRETEND that you still care about YouTube...
I'd rather see her working her job and studying than being on YT. I think YT is a crutch for a lot of people and it doesn't provide any real skills that make a person employable in the future. Having a job and an education is more valuable IMO.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha

Return to “2011teenagemom”