Caroline (bringingupbrynlee)

mrsvandoren
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Caroline (bringingupbrynlee)

Unread post by mrsvandoren »

Awwh Boss, you seem to think that you were in the right. The mod did say enough with the names but also with how you've been speaking to her. Opinions are one thing but belittling and harassment are another. You obviously can't seem to understand that. Then again how you keep going proves what a sad soul you are.
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

mrsvandoren wrote:Awwh Boss, you seem to think that you were in the right. The mod did say enough with the names but also with how you've been speaking to her. Opinions are one thing but belittling and harassment are another. You obviously can't seem to understand that. Then again how you keep going proves what a sad soul you are.
Nope,she just said no direct name calling nothing else.
I dont see the problem in calling someone out on their twisted lives. You cant be much of a happy soul yourself if you spend your time on the internet defending someone who literally gives zero shits about you
mrsvandoren
Amateur
Amateur

jedoc321 wrote:
mrsvandoren wrote:Awwh Boss, you seem to think that you were in the right. The mod did say enough with the names but also with how you've been speaking to her. Opinions are one thing but belittling and harassment are another. You obviously can't seem to understand that. Then again how you keep going proves what a sad soul you are.
I dont see the problem in calling someone out on their twisted lives. You cant be much of a happy soul yourself if you spend your time on the internet defending someone who literally gives zero shits about you

Oh yes spending time on the internet makes me a sad soul. See you know nothing about me. However every single thing you all say by how to say it tells the world about you.

If you must know though, what must really make you mad is that Caroline is one to atone for her past. Maybe not to the general public and she owes no one on here anything based on how you speak. Maybe just maybe if you all didn't just jump down someone's throat and assume you know them, like Caroline, without actually speaking with them (speaking not bashing), then maybe you all wouldn't feel so "lied to".

As I said before the ones who find fault in everything are truly sad souls. At least for me Caroline has done nothing but be truthful and as I stated pages ago she had come to apologize to me within hours of what happened in the past. Maybe she would of been nicer and apologized to others if you all had a little respect. You get what you give.
Boss_babe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Boss_babe »

mrsvandoren wrote:
jedoc321 wrote:

Oh yes spending time on the internet makes me a sad soul. See you know nothing about me. However every single thing you all say by how to say it tells the world about you.

If you must know though, what must really make you mad is that Caroline is one to atone for her past. Maybe not to the general public and she owes no one on here anything based on how you speak. Maybe just maybe if you all didn't just jump down someone's throat and assume you know them, like Caroline, without actually speaking with them (speaking not bashing), then maybe you all wouldn't feel so "lied to".

As I said before the ones who find fault in everything are truly sad souls. At least for me Caroline has done nothing but be truthful and as I stated pages ago she had come to apologize to me within hours of what happened in the past. Maybe she would of been nicer and apologized to others if you all had a little respect. You get what you give.
Can you enlighten me on how what I said was harassment and how Caroline has been truthful? What about the last 9 months has been truthful except for the fact that she actually was pregnant unlike the other 2 times before when she faked it?

Oh my, you are just so gullible. Was that harassment? Did I just call you names? Shoot! In my defense you called me a sad soul...

What's the point of all these threads and conversations if someone can't even state their opinion? It is not about me thinking if I'm in the right, or even being right or wrong I am entitled to have an opinion just like you are. Let's agree to disagree. I have no sympathy for her at the moment, I would never glorify and condone children having children, I think she has deceived thousands of people (young easily influenced girls) and for that she gets no praise from me.. For placing her child in a living him, I applaud her. Now if she would only let all these young girls know the truth, and her ACTUAL journey then even better. And to say that she owes no one an explanation is a little unreasonable, as an adult advising children to have children she owes those children an explanation. They deserve the truth, about the difficulties of teenage pregnancy, struggles, financial strain even making those hard yet necessary decisions about adoption or abortion. She could have been a role model instead she chose to be a fake.

Since you know her so well, why don't you tell me why she came back to IG with a whole new back story about finding out she was pregnant? And blocking anyone who asked any questions in regards to her old IG life? And managed to call that hate? Sorry sweetie it's not hate, the truth isn't hate..

Sorry not sorry...
Boss_babe
Amateur
Amateur

jedoc321 wrote:
Thank you :) from apparently one sad soul to another! Have a great day soul sister <3 people be crazy.... Since when do opinions = harassment
mrsvandoren
Amateur
Amateur

She can come on here and tell you herself. I'm not one to share personal conversations. Then again you know nothing as to what lead to this. She only owes an explanation to someone who isn't tearing her apart. If you truly want answers the easiest way to get them to is be kind and not tear her down. Everything that has happened recently for her she has every right to be angry at the world. Life went from going as planned and then it takes a turn. Did you ever think her story changed maybe because she doesn't want people to look up to her for those choices?
Boss_babe
Amateur
Amateur

mrsvandoren wrote:She can come on here and tell you herself. I'm not one to share personal conversations. Then again you know nothing as to what lead to this. She only owes an explanation to someone who isn't tearing her apart. If you truly want answers the easiest way to get them to is be kind and not tear her down. Everything that has happened recently for her she has every right to be angry at the world. Life went from going as planned and then it takes a turn. Did you ever think her story changed maybe because she doesn't want people to look up to her for those choices?
I am not tearing her down. How is me saying I applaud her decision for giving up her daughter tearing her down? Asking her to tell the truth is NOT tearing her down.
I don't understand your logic on how she can change her story based on what happen. That means that one version of what happened is a lie, if she wants to inspire people it should be with the truth and not a fictitious lie to make herself look good. Your missing the issue that I keep pressing, little girls follow her, girls that she encouraged to TTC based on her ideal situation, those girls need the truth so that they see the consequences. That's where my concern is, I agree I shouldn't of called her a POS and in case she reads this I am sorry. I truly hope that she can learn from all this and actually inspire these young girls with her true story, not a made up version.

Every person has a past, thy have all made mistakes the only way of moving forward is coming to terms with those mistakes and learning from them. She chose to make her mistakes public, therefore she should step up and publicly open up about the truth then even people like me, who are not in her corner would respect her and admire her for what she is doing. We as people do not get to erase our past, there or no time machines or reset buttons in life. You deal with what's in front of you and move past it. I would have nothing but respect for her if she came here today and said "I was made a mistake, I tried to make it seem like everything was ok and lied about some things to make myself look better and I am sorry, this is the truth and I want people to learn see how hard things really were". Or with something like that.

Don't think I'm some heartless bi***, it must have been rally tough to lose her apartment, not be able to stay with her mom, couch surf while pregnant, have no support from your family and your Bfs family. I get it things were really really shitty and if that was what she said flat out I would empathize with her, he'll I'd probably be asking how I can help. But that's not the story she told, she repeatedly put people down, talked about the glamour of working and saving money and all these things that no 17 year old is capable of, and now she comes back and wants to be a victim. That's not ok. I just want those girls that worshipped her on IG and were all excited to TTC bc they will have it as easy as Caroline to know the truth, that' it is hard, it is a struggle.
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Unread post by fuzzyjeans »

Never have I heard truer words spoken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
evaahxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by evaahxo »

Boss babe literally said everything perfectly.. And if I remember correctly there was a point during her pregnancy where she made an account to sell itworks after brynlee's birth..yet she kept bashing moms who did sell itworks and she quickly erased any evidence that she would be selling the product like not even a week later..why would you be saying you wanted to sell itworks and create an account just for that to than erase it and pretend like nothing happened..which she tends to do a lot

Sent from my LG-H636 using Tapatalk
Boss_babe
Amateur
Amateur

fuzzyjeans wrote:Never have I heard truer words spoken.

Thank you <3

I just want Caroline and the other insta famous moms to for a second consider that there are young girls that follow them and the way they portray their lives is in no way helping these young girls.

I see 13-16 year olds post about miscarriages and abortions because they think it's cool. There was the one girl who Caroline posted about talking about secretly misscarrying at 6 months and then burying the child in the back yard.... And when two girls posted that that's illegal Caroline erased the comments because she wanted to keep her page positive... What was positive about that? A 15 year old got pregnant, had a botched abortion, lied to her parents, and buried a body in her back yard. I don't know if that's even true or if she made the story up to be insta famous. It's just so sickening... And yes burying a body of your child even if born premature is illegal and such actions should not be publicized by Caroline or any other insta moms...

Sorry, I feel like I'm rambling. All of this just breaks my heart. I feel for all those 13-19 year old. What if some 13 year old reads that posts and goes well I can do that too? And yes I feel bad for 18 and 19 year old too just because the law says you are an adult does not mean that you magically got 30 years of wisdom downloaded into your brain.
Boss_babe
Amateur
Amateur

evaahxo wrote:Boss babe literally said everything perfectly.. And if I remember correctly there was a point during her pregnancy where she made an account to sell itworks after brynlee's birth..yet she kept bashing moms who did sell itworks and she quickly erased any evidence that she would be selling the product like not even a week later..why would you be saying you wanted to sell itworks and create an account just for that to than erase it and pretend like nothing happened..which she tends to do a lot

Thank you <3

And yes i remember her doing that, it was supposed to be her 4th new job... Hell if I would have known she's couch surfing and has no place to stay I'd send the girl money. If she was humble and real about her struggles, there would have been so much support for her so many people in her corner. Instead here we are, we all dislike her and that's the honest truth. We cannot empathize with lies and insults.

Sent from my LG-H636 using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Boss_babe wrote:
fuzzyjeans wrote:Never have I heard truer words spoken.

Thank you <3

I just want Caroline and the other insta famous moms to for a second consider that there are young girls that follow them and the way they portray their lives is in no way helping these young girls.

I see 13-16 year olds post about miscarriages and abortions because they think it's cool. There was the one girl who Caroline posted about talking about secretly misscarrying at 6 months and then burying the child in the back yard.... And when two girls posted that that's illegal Caroline erased the comments because she wanted to keep her page positive... What was positive about that? A 15 year old got pregnant, had a botched abortion, lied to her parents, and buried a body in her back yard. I don't know if that's even true or if she made the story up to be insta famous. It's just so sickening... And yes burying a body of your child even if born premature is illegal and such actions should not be publicized by Caroline or any other insta moms...

Sorry, I feel like I'm rambling. All of this just breaks my heart. I feel for all those 13-19 year old. What if some 13 year old reads that posts and goes well I can do that too? And yes I feel bad for 18 and 19 year old too just because the law says you are an adult does not mean that you magically got 30 years of wisdom downloaded into your brain.
I saw that story and thought it was so odd that they just buried the baby at her grandma's by the pond. Atleast they buried them though I saw a story about a girl hiding her pregnancy and either miscarrying or having a stillborn and putting it in a box in the closet :(
Boss_babe
Amateur
Amateur

That's still against the law, and come on to me if it were true you would not tell people on Instagram about it... That's pushing it, you have this huge secret but let's broadcast it as a positive story on Instagram? You just broke the law!!! And bragged about it! What is there to admire about that? Does the girl want to be on the next special on FOX News?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Caroline, I Keep getting blank ass messages from you. Idk even how to help because that's never happened to me in almost 3 years.
#FreeBen
bringingupbrynlee
TROLL

Unread post by bringingupbrynlee »

alright. y'all are right. I'm a failure. I lied to people on the Internet. I'm sorry. I'm just done, honestly. beyond done. with everyone and everything. thanks for making me realize how fucked up I am. I'm done. bye.
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Uh, is this sincere or...? Having trouble gauging the sincerity and detecting possible sarcasm.

bringingupbrynlee
TROLL

Unread post by bringingupbrynlee »

no. I'm just done. I'm tired of crying over what this forum says. I'm tired at the fact I can't post photos of my daughter because they'll be posted to here. I'm angry that my decision was posted before it was shared by me. I'm tired about being judged for my life. I'm tired of whatever I do I get hate for it. I'm just done.
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

I think everyone here knows better than to post pictures of her because they will just get removed...

Boss_babe
Amateur
Amateur

bringingupbrynlee wrote:alright. y'all are right. I'm a failure. I lied to people on the Internet. I'm sorry. I'm just done, honestly. beyond done. with everyone and everything. thanks for making me realize how fucked up I am. I'm done. bye.
Since I'm probably the biggest bi*** on here I'll let you in on a little secret. You are not a failure, and you do not need to be done or cry over what is said here. Yes, you made a mistake, but it is NOT to late to make things right. If you read what I've written before which I hope you did, you could be an inspiration and an example IF you tell YOUR story. The real unfiltered version, especially to all those who worshipped your every move on IG and stood up for you. They will understand and admire you more than you expect, hell I sure as hell will and I wasn't one of those people.

You need to see that you can only go up from here, trust me. I didn't write all this to make you realiz you're a failure, which once again you are not. I wanted you to realize that your actions influence so many young girls, that even at this point would learn from you. There is no glory in teenage pregnancy. And I am sorry that you didn't get to share your news with everyone the way you wanted to, people talk we will never change gGf. But like I just said, be honest tell YOUR story, all the pain, scariness, funny moments, unsure moments, the sadness, the hurt, the excitement, your decision. The truth will set you free, as cheesy as that sounds.

You cannot put yourself down now and run in a corner and become a victim. That won't solve your issues and the hate won't stop then, it will continue and people will just be cruel again. I don't know how many times I've said this because I feel like a broken record at this point but maybe you need to hear it one more time. Think of all those little girls that asked you about TTCing, would you want them to struggle like you did and have to make the difficult decision you made? I doubt you want that for anyone. Look at it this way, you wanna be an Insta mom? How about be the positive insta mom that people look up to? Because you made mistakes publically, came clean and faced the consequences, and you are setting an example vs continuing this sick cycle of the glory of being a teen mom. This isn't the end, you can still come out on top here, all people want is the truth and they will be there to help you, support you and encourage you. You already made the first step, you gave your daughter a better life. Now do what is best for you and what you want. Unless you want to disappear from social media all together, that's another option. But coming back on social media with another bunch of lies will just fuel the fire, the truth however will give you the support that you need and you will no longer have people with the smart ass comments about you faking pregnancies and lying, as long as you come clean.

You did sound sarcastic stating you lied to people on the Internet, you know what they are just people on theinterner but how many of those people are 13-18 year olds looking up to you and supporting you and hoping that they have a baby or trying to have one. Set a POSITIVE example, would you want your daughter TTCing as a teen? I don't think so.

I hope you actually read this and realize this isn't hate it bashing. I want you to succeed and learn from this. But like that saying goes, you can lead a horse to water, you can't make him drink...
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Boss_babe wrote:
bringingupbrynlee wrote:alright. y'all are right. I'm a failure. I lied to people on the Internet. I'm sorry. I'm just done, honestly. beyond done. with everyone and everything. thanks for making me realize how fucked up I am. I'm done. bye.
Since I'm probably the biggest bi*** on here I'll let you in on a little secret. You are not a failure, and you do not need to be done or cry over what is said here. Yes, you made a mistake, but it is NOT to late to make things right. If you read what I've written before which I hope you did, you could be an inspiration and an example IF you tell YOUR story. The real unfiltered version, especially to all those who worshipped your every move on IG and stood up for you. They will understand and admire you more than you expect, hell I sure as hell will and I wasn't one of those people.

You need to see that you can only go up from here, trust me. I didn't write all this to make you realiz you're a failure, which once again you are not. I wanted you to realize that your actions influence so many young girls, that even at this point would learn from you. There is no glory in teenage pregnancy. And I am sorry that you didn't get to share your news with everyone the way you wanted to, people talk we will never change gGf. But like I just said, be honest tell YOUR story, all the pain, scariness, funny moments, unsure moments, the sadness, the hurt, the excitement, your decision. The truth will set you free, as cheesy as that sounds.

You cannot put yourself down now and run in a corner and become a victim. That won't solve your issues and the hate won't stop then, it will continue and people will just be cruel again. I don't know how many times I've said this because I feel like a broken record at this point but maybe you need to hear it one more time. Think of all those little girls that asked you about TTCing, would you want them to struggle like you did and have to make the difficult decision you made? I doubt you want that for anyone. Look at it this way, you wanna be an Insta mom? How about be the positive insta mom that people look up to? Because you made mistakes publically, came clean and faced the consequences, and you are setting an example vs continuing this sick cycle of the glory of being a teen mom. This isn't the end, you can still come out on top here, all people want is the truth and they will be there to help you, support you and encourage you. You already made the first step, you gave your daughter a better life. Now do what is best for you and what you want. Unless you want to disappear from social media all together, that's another option. But coming back on social media with another bunch of lies will just fuel the fire, the truth however will give you the support that you need and you will no longer have people with the smart ass comments about you faking pregnancies and lying, as long as you come clean.

You did sound sarcastic stating you lied to people on the Internet, you know what they are just people on theinterner but how many of those people are 13-18 year olds looking up to you and supporting you and hoping that they have a baby or trying to have one. Set a POSITIVE example, would you want your daughter TTCing as a teen? I don't think so.

I hope you actually read this and realize this isn't hate it bashing. I want you to succeed and learn from this. But like that saying goes, you can lead a horse to water, you can't make him drink...
I think I'm in love. You said everything so perfectly. No one could have said it better. I hope she reads that. It could help her a lot.

Return to “Caroline (bringingupbrynlee)”