Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyLiars&Spenders -Part 33

Unread post by spacekitty »

lurkymclurkerston wrote:
spacekitty wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/06 ... b90607.jpg[/img]

Colette is older than Mithy and has 5 kids. Oh, and less wrinkles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Colette has aged a lot in the last few years though!!! :( she has many reasons for it, as you mentioned FIVE KIDS!!! Lol but I wish she was able to take time to take care of herself a little more or sleep more. Whatever it is that has caused such aging and bad under eye circles.

Missy's skin has always been crap, so it's not just an age thing. If I recall correctly, Cassie has wrinkles in her forehead, too.

I'll be 30 in a month and am thankful for my youthful skin and face. Thank you, mom! Haha

She definitely has but she has a reason behind it, rather than just letting skin dry up like a desert. I think Colette's worst issue is her deep circles.
I wonder if Cassie also hates to moisturize. Maybe she will look a LITTLE better than Missy at her age lol. Suzanne does not look her age, but tbh neither does Jim and Jimmy.

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just noticed we need a new thread

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

But Carlie looks older than she is. She's only 28, but looks 35 at least. Don't know if it's too much sun, or what. But she looks awful.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:But Carlie looks older than she is. She's only 28, but looks 35 at least. Don't know if it's too much sun, or what. But she looks awful.

Tbh I think it's a lot of stress from whatever and wearing a ton of makeup all the time.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

lmmomSD wrote:But Carlie looks older than she is. She's only 28, but looks 35 at least. Don't know if it's too much sun, or what. But she looks awful.

Agreed! I think with Carlie though, she has one of those faces that just look more mature. Like really strong facial structure. She wears a shit ton of make up, which doesn't help. Plus she's a fitness junky. Losing fat on your face past a certain age unfortunately ages the face :( again, not the case with Missy at all. She appears to be 16 ("style") and a granny face.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Did Bryan not say loud and clear that he didn't get to go with Missy when she was on The Mom's View? He is full of crap. Lauren is watching an old Shaycarl video right now, and there he is, big as life ( with Mimi too, of course) filming The Mom's View.

nmkstj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nmkstj »

For the first time in a few weeks we've seen Ollie interacting with various kids. With Jackson particularly, does anyone else think he was acting a little bit weird? His voice changed, he kept making silly noises and what was with the weird tongue thing? ...It's almost like he was actually allowed to have fun and act like a kid with someone who isn't 20+ years old. They are so cute together playing! The more time they spent together the more you could see Ollie laugh and play and have fun, which shows that Ollie could really benefit and thrive from a lot more socialization with other kids... he's going to turn into a dejected, bizzare child if his only companions are Mimi, Missy, Bryan, Cassie, and television... :roll:
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Did Bryan not say loud and clear that he didn't get to go with Missy when she was on The Mom's View? He is full of crap. Lauren is watching an old Shaycarl video right now, and there he is, big as life ( with Mimi too, of course) filming The Mom's View.

I think he meant like he wasn't invited to be a guest ON the Moms View. Whereas Ellie and Jared were invited as a couple.

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lurkymclurkerston wrote:

Agreed! I think with Carlie though, she has one of those faces that just look more mature. Like really strong facial structure. She wears a shit ton of make up, which doesn't help. Plus she's a fitness junky. Losing fat on your face past a certain age unfortunately ages the face :( again, not the case with Missy at all. She appears to be 16 ("style") and a granny face.

LOL a grandma with tween clothes image popped in my mind. I can't stop laughing

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Yeah, he was definitely weird. That tongue thing might have been ok if they were both doing it, or being encouraged to be silly by the adults, but Jackson was just trying to get in the car, and Ollie kept sticking his face out and doing that weird thing with his tongue! And they told them to hug, and Ollie submitted to the hug and ran away, rather than hugging back. At least he didn't hit Jackson this time!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/06 ... ffb5c4.jpg[/img]

Anyone else think the 2002 is this kids birth year? Geez.

smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

lurkymclurkerston wrote:Could someone refreshen us on their grocery run where Bryan made her put back candy? That's when everyone was saying that Bryan was the financially abusive and controlling one.

I remember this. On her channel she did a mommy box swap (with Heidi, I think?)
Heidi got Missy some Reese's pumpkins. Missy was excited because she wanted some at the store but Bryan made her put them back.

That was one of the things that eventually led me here. (I started at GOMI and was disappointed at how little gossip there was, but eventually found ytmd :-) )

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I LOVE REESES PUMPKINS ID BE SO MAD IF I WAS MISSY. Seriously taste better than the regular Reeses. Oh god I'm hungry now.

littleb0586
Talker
Talker

Unread post by littleb0586 »

MamaBear13 wrote:I hate to post something off topic and about myself, but could you ladies tell me what facial moisturizers are good for skin that's sensitive to oils? I would love to start moisturizing my face but my pores break out easily and I don't want pimples

Go somewhere that seeks Clinique products and take their skin quiz. They can hook you up with the right products for your skin! Those products have changed my skin, seriously!!!

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

spacekitty wrote:I LOVE REESES PUMPKINS ID BE SO MAD IF I WAS MISSY. Seriously taste better than the regular Reeses. Oh god I'm hungry now. Image

Oh, yeah! Why is it that the seasonal Reese's taste so Mich better than the regular ones? I love the Christmas tree ones!

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
spacekitty wrote:I LOVE REESES PUMPKINS ID BE SO MAD IF I WAS MISSY. Seriously taste better than the regular Reeses. Oh god I'm hungry now. Image

Oh, yeah! Why is it that the seasonal Reese's taste so Mich better than the regular ones? I love the Christmas tree ones!

Yes! I think the peanut butter is more creamy.

ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

Yeah I love holiday Reese's but the snickers ones are disgusting

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

When do we get a new thread ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Haha I like the Easter versions!!!! Soooo much more peanut butter to chocolate ratio! I peel off the chocolate and make my husband eat it. Hahaha

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The tongue thing... Your kids never did that as a toddler??? My son has done it a few times. It's like a realization of doing something silly with their tongues. I'm assuming , anyway lol. Because my son says, "siwwy" when he has done it and cracks up. He's about 4 months younger than Oliver.

Return to “Daily Bumps”