Caroline (bringingupbrynlee)

Boss_babe
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Caroline (bringingupbrynlee)

Unread post by Boss_babe »

@fuzzyjeans I hope she reads it and realizes we are not all vindictive bad people. I hate liars, a lot of people hate liars, I've lost a child so I understand the anger some mothers on Insta feel because of her lies and fake pregnancies but in the end all those angry moms, and people who hate liars want is the truth. Just a sincere Caroline, not another fake sob story or a snotty version fairy tale but the simple truth. I truly hope she realizes her true story and her actual life is ENOUGH to inspire and is significant in its own right. There is no reason to add extras.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

Just cause we follow your Instagram , Caroline , doesn't make us "stalkers" btw . and if you want real privacy quit making 'personal' instagrams . Just get off social media all together or stfu about it .
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Caroline, they are NOT ALLOWED to post pics of Brynlee. They are not allowed to say her last name. If her name is no longer Brynlee, they can't disclose what it is now. They can't say where she lives. They can't post who her parents are. They can't say anything about her basically unless it refers to what you said before she was born. There will be no current Brynlee talk, she is legally no longer your child and her parents are choosing not to share her life. You don't have to worry about people posting the pics.

And posters, if I see you post a pic of Brynlee, you will not even get a warning. You will be immediately banned and the picture will be removed and that's a promise.
#FreeBen
Boss_babe
Amateur
Amateur

blackbetty wrote:Caroline, they are NOT ALLOWED to post pics of Brynlee. They are not allowed to say her last name. If her name is no longer Brynlee, they can't disclose what it is now. They can't say where she lives. They can't post who her parents are. They can't say anything about her basically unless it refers to what you said before she was born. There will be no current Brynlee talk, she is legally no longer your child and her parents are choosing not to share her life. You don't have to worry about people posting the pics.

And posters, if I see you post a pic of Brynlee, you will not even get a warning. You will be immediately banned and the picture will be removed and that's a promise.
I covered the picture since it was of both mother and daughter. But is this her? This implies there was no adoption? I am getting confused..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mrsvandoren
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mrsvandoren »

Boss_babe wrote:
blackbetty wrote:Caroline, they are NOT ALLOWED to post pics of Brynlee. They are not allowed to say her last name. If her name is no longer Brynlee, they can't disclose what it is now. They can't say where she lives. They can't post who her parents are. They can't say anything about her basically unless it refers to what you said before she was born. There will be no current Brynlee talk, she is legally no longer your child and her parents are choosing not to share her life. You don't have to worry about people posting the pics.

I covered the picture since it was of both mother and daughter. But is this her? This implies there was no adoption? I am getting confused..
She isn't sharing things on that account.
bringingupbrynlee
TROLL

Unread post by bringingupbrynlee »

black Betty I messaged you. I hope it went thru.
mommihope1998
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommihope1998 »

Wow this website is really confusing
But anyways baby B was given to a wonder family
Caroline did what was best for her
Okay so now I don't know why this is still dragging on
The past is past
Ily bb don't let these people get to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

If Caroline really did give up B (which I hope she really did and isn't just playing another game) then I'm glad and I hope she's with a good family .
Ms Truthseeker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ms Truthseeker »

I don't get why these girls are "insta-faux-famous", I know it's all for attention. But this person gives up her baby because she literally has no where to live with her (even with 9 months of planning), social services is going to be called if she leaves hospital with her (because she is homeless), no transportation, a boyfriend who wants the baby to be placed so he doesn't have to pay anything or be tied down. So why is that being supported as if she accidentally got prego, planned for months to create an adoption (if the best choice), and moved forward with an adoption plan? Yeah, there was a choice, to "choose" adoption, or deal with DHS for a long time- which she knew she can't meet the basic standards of caring for a baby....yeah, glad the baby isn't with her, but sad the baby will be able to someday see all this and know her birth mom got pregnant on purpose, lied a lot, then left hospital to drop her off somewhere for the next 2-3 weeks os someone else could take care of her 24/7 while she visited a little every few days, all this is CRAZY to me. WHY? Not she is an instagram happy birth mommy? Why does she need the attention, can't she stay off the internet (here and there) for her childs sake? And as far as her bf driving a mercedes, no he doesn't. He goes to school with my bf and drives a truck. no shame at all but why lie? again, no reason to lie, but she does even about stuff that doesn't matter. Yes his mom has an older mercedes but so what? It's also easy to google adoption laws in NC (or call a local agency and ask) and see that underage people can place or keep their baby without parents approval. Parents can't sign adoption paper for their grandchild. Glad he signed, shows some balls, but again, WHY does she lie about it all? What about that makes her story "better". Just strip away all the crap, and tell the full story if you're going to share any of it, at least tell it honestly. We live in a small town (city is big, but neighborhood isn't), parents are friends with all kinds of other people and even live in same neighborhood as she does and her boyfriend, they all talk. The lady who had the baby (and works in adoption) lives practically next door to the bf's family. my mom even knows her! we all went to elementary school together, diff middle schools, but I went to same high school (before she quit last school & hasn't gone back or gotten GED), while bf goes to different high school but same as my bf. so it's a small world! The truth is enough to help others, especially once her child is old enough to google. no one needs all these exaggerations and "pat me on the backs". Frustrating because I know a girl who is pregnant at our school and it was an accident and she is scared to tell anyone.
Ms Truthseeker
Talker
Talker

I don't get why these girls are "insta-faux-famous", I know it's all for attention. But this person gives up her baby because she literally has no where to live with her (even with 9 months of planning), social services is going to be called if she leaves hospital with her (because she is homeless), no transportation, a boyfriend who wants the baby to be placed so he doesn't have to pay anything or be tied down. So why is that being supported as if she accidentally got prego, planned for months to create an adoption (if the best choice), and moved forward with an adoption plan? Yeah, there was a choice, to "choose" adoption, or deal with DHS for a long time- which she knew she can't meet the basic standards of caring for a baby....yeah, glad the baby isn't with her, but sad the baby will be able to someday see all this and know her birth mom got pregnant on purpose, lied a lot, then left hospital to drop her off somewhere for the next 2-3 weeks os someone else could take care of her 24/7 while she visited a little every few days, all this is CRAZY to me. WHY? Not she is an instagram happy birth mommy? Why does she need the attention, can't she stay off the internet (here and there) for her childs sake? And as far as her bf driving a mercedes, no he doesn't. He goes to school with my bf and drives a truck. no shame at all but why lie? again, no reason to lie, but she does even about stuff that doesn't matter. Yes his mom has an older mercedes but so what? It's also easy to google adoption laws in NC (or call a local agency and ask) and see that underage people can place or keep their baby without parents approval. Parents can't sign adoption paper for their grandchild. Glad he signed, shows some balls, but again, WHY does she lie about it all? What about that makes her story "better". Just strip away all the crap, and tell the full story if you're going to share any of it, at least tell it honestly. We live in a small town (city is big, but neighborhood isn't), parents are friends with all kinds of other people and even live in same neighborhood as she does and her boyfriend, they all talk. The lady who had the baby (and works in adoption) lives practically next door to the bf's family. my mom even knows her! we all went to elementary school together, diff middle schools, but I went to same high school (before she quit last school & hasn't gone back or gotten GED), while bf goes to different high school but same as my bf. so it's a small world! The truth is enough to help others, especially once her child is old enough to google. no one needs all these exaggerations and "pat me on the backs". Frustrating because I know a girl who is pregnant at our school and it was an accident and she is scared to tell anyone.
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Unread post by fuzzyjeans »

My guess is that she wants to look better by sugar coating it to make it seem like less of her fault. Just like she said the baby was an accident. She is the kind of person who nothing is ever their fault. There's always an excuse.

Boss_babe
Amateur
Amateur

At least someone sees where what I said was coming from.

It's all nice and peachy because some people say the past is the last, ummm it's the Internet it will always be there. And all that has been done here is a teenage pregnancy glamorized, then turned into an accident, then a heroic act when pretty much everything is a lie.
Ms. truthseeker, I have the same issue with this as you, there is no reason she should be insta famous she is set a his sobie example for the young girls that follow her. As I said above she has two options completely get off social media or tell the truth and try to be a positive example.

And no the Mercedes or multiple jobs or any others lies really don't matter, really I don't give a shit and I doubt anyone else does. That being said there was no need for any of those lies, there was no reason to put people down. I asked her a few questions on ask and she was extremely rude to me as I asked normal polite questions. I'm a little older than most of the people that follow her, I'm in my 20's and trust me when I look back at being 17 or even 19 damn I was stupid and I thought I knew everything.. I just wish Caroline would take what she is doing to others into consideration and how her lies make things worse... She has made herself look really really bad...
bringingupbrynlee
TROLL

"Mrs Truthseeker" funny how you never respond to me. The neighborhood I live in has nearly 2,000 people in it. that's not exactly "small". Not to mention, if you did live where I did, you'd have no issue telling me the name of the neighborhood. And if you DID go to school with my boyfriend, you'd know he doesn't drive a truck. AND you'd know that the only friend he told about the adoption was his friend who has a girlfriend who just moved from out of state who never even knew I was pregnant. Quit acting like you know everything. It's quite pathetic. Unless you answer what my neighborhoods name is, I will assume you're lying. Saying "I don't have to prove myself" will be laughed at and I'll assume you don't know shit. Not to mention, your "mom" claimed she saw photos of my daughter on facebook when i'm friends with the woman (a family friend) who took care of her while we waited the two weeks. she never even posted a photo of her. not once! give it up. you tried and failed.
bringingupbrynlee
TROLL

"Mrs Truthseeker" funny how you never respond to me. The neighborhood I live in has nearly 2,000 people in it. that's not exactly "small". Not to mention, if you did live where I did, you'd have no issue telling me the name of the neighborhood. And if you DID go to school with my boyfriend, you'd know he doesn't drive a truck. AND you'd know that the only friend he told about the adoption was his friend who has a girlfriend who just moved from out of state who never even knew I was pregnant. Quit acting like you know everything. It's quite pathetic. Unless you answer what my neighborhoods name is, I will assume you're lying. Saying "I don't have to prove myself" will be laughed at and I'll assume you don't know shit. Not to mention, your "mom" claimed she saw photos of my daughter on facebook when i'm friends with the woman (a family friend) who took care of her while we waited the two weeks. she never even posted a photo of her. not once! give it up. you tried and failed.
Ms Truthseeker
Talker
Talker

I am not stupid, I won't give the exact name of the neighborhood, but I'll give initials. DT He may have told 1 person, his mom told more, so did you and yours when you announced it on FB with a photo. His high school starts with H, mine (your previous school) starts with M. I don't go to school with him, my bf does, he isn't friends with him, but knows him and mutual friends. There are pictures on FB from when the lady had the baby, or she had two babies at once? IDK.
I'm not lying. About anything.
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Lol, she's not gonna respond now.

bringingupbrynlee
TROLL

I'm gonna respond because some of that information is wrong ;). the lady who kept her didn't have two babies at once. so you're wrong there. I talked to the woman who had kept her for two weeks and she said she had no one on her facebook who had kids my age that may know me because I wasn't ready to come out yet. so before she posted anything I watched her remove those friends. not to mention your "boyfriend" claims to be friends with my boyfriends best friend, yet his best friend doesn't even go to his school. AND you don't have the balls to tell me who you are. if we actually knew each other you'd message me on facebook to get the REAL story and will even see my mother tagged me in a post with the real story. but clearly you're too scared that you may be wrong.
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Wait you just said she never posted anything? Now you're saying she did? Lol...

Ms Truthseeker
Talker
Talker

A) I didn't say she had two babies at once, I said since she did post pics of a baby she had, but if you're sure she didn't post any, then "maybe she had two, idk". Reread that sentence. It was sarcasm.
B) That is bullcrap. She has a LOT of friends with teenage kids, practically all her friends have kids same age as her 3 (teenager & up). I am NOT friends with her, but my mom is. Obviously she didn't say whose baby she had. she has had other babies and never mentioned who or where they go. Try again.
C) I never said my bf was "best friends" with your bf OR his bf. Good lord, you know the two schools are rivals but have a lot of friends that go to the other and most went to elementary school or middle together. People know each other.
D) Of course I am not going to tell you who I am. You are really disrespectful to people and always think you're right.
E) I am not friends with your mom but my mom is and I did see the pic she posted (or you shared) with the story.
F) Stop trying to catch me in a lie, it's impossible because I am not lying about anything. I gave you initials to the 'hood and schools.
I'm glad you chose adoption. Great choice. If you're going to be online, and tell everyone, Just strip all the crap and be real.
bringingupbrynlee
TROLL

I've said everything so I dunno why people still try to pry information out. I also don't understand why people care. So what if I lied? Does it affect you? No. So what if I'm telling the truth? Does it affect you? No. You all need to step back and really and truly think about what you're doing. Is taking even the few seconds to try to "expose me" worth it? Taking even a few seconds away from your life or kids or whatever to talk crap and start rumors about someone you won't ever meet. Think about it.

Return to “Caroline (bringingupbrynlee)”