Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChrisandJesss: Chris, Jess and Their #BlendedMess Part 6

Unread post by MyGuiltyPleasure »

kiki wrote:
MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
Yes, yes and yes. Can you imagine them looking through pictures asking who drake is, and who Chris is, and why don't we have the same dad as Lilia, and why is Chris landens "dad" but not our dad, who are these two other boys, lilia asking why the boys' sister is not my sister, etc etc.

And yes, I've said the same thing many times over the years! Jess loves to talk up the blended family, how great it was to have two dads and two of everything, blah blah blah, but where's her step mom? I've never heard a single word about her, or glen's kids, or her bio dad's stepchildren (and possibly a half sibling if I remember right?) I know she once mentioned her stepsister but I don't know which father she was from, and I haven't heard about her since. In Jessica's mind, like you said, she has a mother, a father (glen) and a
Ben. That's it. They're happy, they are their 'own' family, so that's all that matters to her. I get the impression she resents her bio dad for cheating and kind of abandoning them for his 'new' family, but it looks like glen did the same thing...... (He could very well be very involved with his children but Jessica doesn't seem to show/mention that, if that's the case). As long as its in Jessica's favour, its OK!
Ya I dont buy her love of the blended family at all, even the way she talks to his kids doesnt sound genuine her affection towards them seems forced. I think since her family was a broken home she desperately wanted a normal one for herself and she only wanted 4 kids total not 6 and its very obvious that she cant accommodate all the kids. And its sad to think those 2 extra kids are not really wanted in her "perect family" image. Their family is basically her kids and chris, Tommy and Caden are not even there most of the time.

And apparently Glen has 2 kids, and I think she has 2 siblings from her real dad, I can see her hating her step mom cause her dad cheated on her mom, but Glens kids the only pics Ive ever seen of them is in Wendys old family pics, it seems like Glens kids were also only there part time but now theyre no where to be seen, and they definitely cant stay over at dads now since theres no more room at the house cause of jessica and her litter, so it looks like Glen made a new family for himself. And I think its just Jessica that isnt close with the step siblings, in the Wendy video they said Ben and Tyler (the step brother from bio dad) are very close but nope to Jessica only Ben is her sibling cause they have the closest DNA. And where were these other family members at the wedding, I dont think they were part of the bridal party
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

I am in the same boat as Ashley my son is gone every break because his dad lives 5hra away yes it sucks but my son wants to see his dad and honestly the breaks are needed though i miss him terribly. Distance makes it complicated but you do the best you can.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I don't understand wtf Jess or Chris were thinking when they started dating and how the fuck it would ever work? Jess and Christ can't move away closer to Ashley because she HAs to stay close to Lilian's dad. I can see if maybe jess had no kids and she moved to be with Chris nears Ashley for their kids sake but these fuckers are screwed for the next 15 years?! So how often are their school breaks? Chris will be kid free for months and months at a time??
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

The longer breaks would be thanksgiving, winter, and spring. Then there are the random 3 day weekends sprinkled in. The summer is where he gets the most time with the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I would be fairly happy with that arrangement as long as the holidays alternate and Ashley still gets to have some kind of Thanksgiving and Christmas with them even though those are school breaks. The summer would suck and I wouldn't want my kids in that house whatsoever but since they have to see their dad, I think it works well. For the most part, Ashley gets to parent alone (with her parents nearby for support) and she doesn't have to send the boys off all the time. Every other weekend would be sucky in my opinion because they'd spend so much time during a month in the damn car (I think that's how it was before this new arrangement happened). So I think Ashley has it well if she and Chris don't have a good relationship (and I think we can agree they don't with his and Jess's slandering her online) and if she wants him to have the minimum amount of time with the kids.

And if he wanted more time, he would try to make it happen. He could be in their same city working any random job to make ends meet and be near his boys. But he isn't. He is off with Jess and his new family. It shows what kind of dad he is and Jess should be smart enough to recognize that that isn't what she is looking for.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Amelia322 wrote:I don't understand wtf Jess or Chris were thinking when they started dating and how the fuck it would ever work? Jess and Christ can't move away closer to Ashley because she HAs to stay close to Lilian's dad. I can see if maybe jess had no kids and she moved to be with Chris nears Ashley for their kids sake but these fuckers are screwed for the next 15 years?! So how often are their school breaks? Chris will be kid free for months and months at a time??
This is exactly why their 'mom' and 'dad' calling makes zero sense to me. Call some random woman mom and be away from her for months together.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HCB wrote:The longer breaks would be thanksgiving, winter, and spring. Then there are the random 3 day weekends sprinkled in. The summer is where he gets the most time with the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I would be fairly happy with that arrangement as long as the holidays alternate and Ashley still gets to have some kind of Thanksgiving and Christmas with them even though those are school breaks. The summer would suck and I wouldn't want my kids in that house whatsoever but since they have to see their dad, I think it works well. For the most part, Ashley gets to parent alone (with her parents nearby for support) and she doesn't have to send the boys off all the time. Every other weekend would be sucky in my opinion because they'd spend so much time during a month in the damn car (I think that's how it was before this new arrangement happened). So I think Ashley has it well if she and Chris don't have a good relationship (and I think we can agree they don't with his and Jess's slandering her online) and if she wants him to have the minimum amount of time with the kids.

And if he wanted more time, he would try to make it happen. He could be in their same city working any random job to make ends meet and be near his boys. But he isn't. He is off with Jess and his new family. It shows what kind of dad he is and Jess should be smart enough to recognize that that isn't what she is looking for.
Well I don't agree. I don't think it's a great arrangement. He rarely sees his sons! He doesn't get to see them after school or take them to sports, take them out on the weekends, nada unless there's school break. I'm sorry but that sounds like a terrible agreement. I'm sure Ashley likes having them daily but it must be overwhelming having them 80% of the year....I guess I put myself in their shoes and it makes me sad lol
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Amelia322 wrote:
HCB wrote:The longer breaks would be thanksgiving, winter, and spring. Then there are the random 3 day weekends sprinkled in. The summer is where he gets the most time with the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I would be fairly happy with that arrangement as long as the holidays alternate and Ashley still gets to have some kind of Thanksgiving and Christmas with them even though those are school breaks. The summer would suck and I wouldn't want my kids in that house whatsoever but since they have to see their dad, I think it works well. For the most part, Ashley gets to parent alone (with her parents nearby for support) and she doesn't have to send the boys off all the time. Every other weekend would be sucky in my opinion because they'd spend so much time during a month in the damn car (I think that's how it was before this new arrangement happened). So I think Ashley has it well if she and Chris don't have a good relationship (and I think we can agree they don't with his and Jess's slandering her online) and if she wants him to have the minimum amount of time with the kids.

Well I don't agree. I don't think it's a great arrangement. He rarely sees his sons! He doesn't get to see them after school or take them to sports, take them out on the weekends, nada unless there's school break. I'm sorry but that sounds like a terrible agreement. I'm sure Ashley likes having them daily but it must be overwhelming having them 80% of the year....I guess I put myself in their shoes and it makes me sad lol
He chose to move away though. He could have found a way to stay and could see them so much more than he does.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I would never put a piece of ass (and her umpteen kids) before my children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lalalalurker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalalalurker »

He decided he'd rather f*** Jess than be a real father to his sons. You're absolutely right he won't be there to take them to sports, after school events, etc. They will never get alone time with their dad again unless (until...) he and Jess divorce. There will always be 3-4 other kids around, 1 of which calls him dad and is clearly his favorite. Sad.

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Yeah he does need to see his kids more, but the kids also don't need a super long car ride every weekend, their only time off from school. They've probably got friends they play with on the weekends, or activities. Chris needs to drive up and spend every other weekend in a hotel so he can spend time with them without disrupting their lives. He's not going to do that but he should, parents need to put helping their kids cope with separation at the top of the list after a divorce.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

lalalalurker wrote:He decided he'd rather f*** Jess than be a real father to his sons. You're absolutely right he won't be there to take them to sports, after school events, etc. They will never get alone time with their dad again unless (until...) he and Jess divorce. There will always be 3-4 other kids around, 1 of which calls him dad and is clearly his favorite. Sad.

That last part sounds like Drake all over again. Drake clearly loved Lilia and backed out when it came to his own kids. I wonder what would happen to Chris and Jess when Baby Skube comes into the mix (I'm hoping for the best, but after having men back out of the relationship in two out of her three pregnancies, the odds really aren't in her favor).

Oh, and someone mentioned in a comment on her latest IG picture of Lilia (that was actually somewhat candid for a change. Hi, Jess!) that yesterday marked one month since their marriage. Ten more and she can set a record for her longest lasting marriage! :lol:
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

vonniebeth wrote:
lalalalurker wrote:He decided he'd rather f*** Jess than be a real father to his sons. You're absolutely right he won't be there to take them to sports, after school events, etc. They will never get alone time with their dad again unless (until...) he and Jess divorce. There will always be 3-4 other kids around, 1 of which calls him dad and is clearly his favorite. Sad.

That last part sounds like Drake all over again. Drake clearly loved Lilia and backed out when it came to his own kids. I wonder what would happen to Chris and Jess when Baby Skube comes into the mix (I'm hoping for the best, but after having men back out of the relationship in two out of her three pregnancies, the odds really aren't in her favor).

Oh, and someone mentioned in a comment on her latest IG picture of Lilia (that was actually somewhat candid for a change. Hi, Jess!) that yesterday marked one month since their marriage. Ten more and she can set a record for her longest lasting marriage! Image
So since it's been 1 ninth month, when will the TTC vlogs be up?
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

The sad part too is that Chris would stay up late to make Landen and the twins bday cakes and treats. Yet when it was one of his boys birthday, they went to chuck e cheese. I get that they really can't do a birthday party for Tommy and Caden but still. it's like when Jess liked that picture on IG that says, "here's to the guys that make shitty fathers but great stepdads!"
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I feel like stabbys schedule with visitation is pretty common for a lot of families in America. I knew lots of kids growing up that would fly over summer to another state and stay with their dad & his new family. It is sad and I'm very thankful that wasn't my situation..but a lotta kids unfortunately have to deal with it.

And honestly...the less time the boys have with him the better. I think in the end they benefit most from time with their mom.
jadexxryan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jadexxryan »

To be perfectly honest I got the sense that she was exaggerating how much they get the boys

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Yeah he does need to see his kids more, but the kids also don't need a super long car ride every weekend, their only time off from school. They've probably got friends they play with on the weekends, or activities. Chris needs to drive up and spend every other weekend in a hotel so he can spend time with them without disrupting their lives. He's not going to do that but he should, parents need to put helping their kids cope with separation at the top of the list after a divorce.
Exactly my point when I said wtf were they thinking when they started dating? His kids come last. He can't keep his kids 12 hours in a car from their moms house to Jess house then back home. And he certainly can't be away from them for months and months at a time until school vacatiobsZ he needs to be in their life. But yet he chose Jess instead of a life that would benefit his sons. He definitely needs to go stay in a hotel every weekend and visit his kids in their moms town or whatever. Sad that they have this life that doesn't even make sense lol
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yes the kids will benefit from spending most of their time with their mom. Hopefully they don't resent him for having a new family. But they'll be part of it too only in the summer lol
STF2000
Talker
Talker

Unread post by STF2000 »

I think it's a practical schedule. Shitty for Ashley cuz she won't get to see her kiddos for the holidays, but practical. They reeeally need the stability now that they've gotten tangled up in Jess' mess. But I do hope Jess and Chris grow the fuck up and learn to be civil, mature coparents with Ashley so they can work out a better holiday schedule for the kids. It's not fair that Chris, the part time loser dad by CHOICE gets to spend the holidays with Tommy and Caden when Ashley spent the rest of the time raising them and providing for them. Man I hope Ashley hits his ass hard with child support and gets as much of his pathetic Amazon check as she can.

Chris just doesn't deserve every school break with the kids since he made the choice to move so damn far away. When Tommy and Caden get older, they will resent the hell out of Chris for the decisions he's made and the fact that 4 other kids that aren't biologically his get to spend more time with him than them.
Figaro152
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Figaro152 »

Don't worry, when they divorce he'll probably move back...
60redkittens
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 60redkittens »

Hi! I feel weird that I'm excited this is my first post. I'm hoping Tommy just tells Jess to get the camera out of his face, like am I the only one that gets annoyed at how she has practically got the camera shoved right up to the boys faces! Also, I'm feeling quite grateful for Jess's minions, if it wasn't for them sobbing about this page to Jess my life would be incomplete :')

Return to “JesssFam”