Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011TeenageYeahNo Part 22.

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Emcee wrote:I thought someone here said that she had commented that some guy was leaking her address on social media?
This girl commented on Vanessa's status saying this guy was going to leak her address on IG. I went to the IG account and it was just some guy trolling, all he did was post a SS of Vanessa's private FB and how she smokes weed. There was nothing about a leaked address. I just went back to look and that post is now deleted and he posted this. I'm pretty sure it was just a troll who ran off scared.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eliraw
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by eliraw »

so it was a weed deal gone wrong?
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

LMFAO WTF ? ^^

I couldn't take her seriously when she kept scrunching her face up and squinting her eyes thru out the video
Ellagrace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ellagrace »

hannahbanana wrote:
Emcee wrote:I thought someone here said that she had commented that some guy was leaking her address on social media?
This girl commented on Vanessa's status saying this guy was going to leak her address on IG. I went to the IG account and it was just some guy trolling, all he did was pose a SS of Vanessa's privates FB, how she smokes weed. There was nothing about a leaked address. I just went back to look and that post is now deleted and he posted this. I'm pretty sure it was just a troll who ran off scared.
Lol! Wth??? Is this in relation to the Nigerian scammer or is this something different?
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Oh, gotcha!
Lmao at a weed deal gone bad!
:love2:
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

I do wonder if it has to do with her very "busy" work at home job

Sent from my Samsung s5 using Tapatalk
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ClutchthePearls »

My question is what did this dude tell her or promise her to get all this info out of her ?? I have gotten so many emails from someone in nigeria or somewhere over seas that claim to be a lawyer and they claim I had a family member die over seas and leave me a bunch of money or something along those lines, I am wondering if it was something like that. I clearly knew it was a fake because...well uhh I'm not crazy and would NEVER give my info out to some stranger on the internet but I am thinking it was something like that or something Vanessa was buying or having to do with her awesome work at home job. Who knows?? Its a very strange story though. I truly feel she blew this all out of proportion. If she was taking a break from social media then why didn't she take a break from EVERY social media site ?? She was trying to make it seem like youtube was the cause for this "safety concern" which it had nothing to do with. Shes just so over the top dramatic.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Am I missing the part where Vanessa is responsible with her money? They live paycheck to paycheck. David works funky hours as a security guy. She spends just as frivilously on useless junk as all of the other YT mommies that I watch.

I get the feeling that the only reason Vanessa works at all outside of doing YT is because she cannot rely on David as their family's sole supporter. David has failed at that, on multiple occasions. I think she'd be. SAHM doing YT just like the rest of them if David had a stable income and she could rely on him.
Ellagrace
Talker
Talker

ButterflyB wrote:I do wonder if it has to do with her very "busy" work at home job

Sent from my Samsung s5 using Tapatalk
I was wondering the same thing.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

20150914_115821.png
Does this sound familiar?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

helloomate wrote:
SunnyLove wrote:I wonder what she was trying to do that she was in contact with this person.
Could it be her at home job? Because I've read that a lot of those are scams.
someone tried scamming my mother in law like that. The guy said he would send her money for her to get his groceries and stuff to have ready for when he got back from put of the country. I can't remember exactly what all he was claiming since it was a few years ago but it was really weird
eliraw
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by eliraw »

OMG yes! She stuffs envelopes!!! I was thinking with her bad spelling who would actually hire her? She did however say it was her friends dad that got her the job...
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

eliraw wrote:OMG yes! She stuffs envelopes!!! I was thinking with her bad spelling who would actually hire her? She did however say it was her friends dad that got her the job...
I thought she sent emails too? Did V make her "job" sound better than it actually was?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

Jesus, Vanessa. That's what you were afraid of? Some dude "scammed" you, although it really just sounds like he was just trolling you? You are such a frickin drama queen!

Vanessa, you are a NOBODY. NO ONE cares enough about you to go to your house. So unless someone says "You live at ___ and I am coming tonight to murder you" PLEASE refrain from freaking out and being an overreactive attention whore.

I bet the cop thought she was a complete idiot. Not because she got scammed, but because she felt that getting scammed justified a police report. WHAT A MORON.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Couldnt it be that this "life changing" news she was going to share had to do with this? And then booom she realized it was a scam hahah lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

applebutter_dreams wrote:Jesus, Vanessa. That's what you were afraid of? Some dude "scammed" you, although it really just sounds like he was just trolling you? You are such a frickin drama queen!

Vanessa, you are a NOBODY. NO ONE cares enough about you to go to your house. So unless someone says "You live at ___ and I am coming tonight to murder you" PLEASE refrain from freaking out and being an overreactive attention whore.

I bet the cop thought she was a complete idiot. Not because she got scammed, but because she felt that getting scammed justified a police report. WHAT A MORON.
Good to know if someone attempts to steal your identity and scams you out of actual money, that YOU wouldn't bother calling the cops. I would, no matter how stupid I'd been. I'd want my ID safe, my money back, and for no one else to get scammed in the same way. But that's just me. ;)
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

I doubt she will get her money back.
Ellagrace
Talker
Talker

eliraw wrote:OMG yes! She stuffs envelopes!!! I was thinking with her bad spelling who would actually hire her? She did however say it was her friends dad that got her the job...
If you've been watching V's videos for a while you'll notice she always seems to have "connections" to get a sweet deal thru a "friend of a friend." For example "My dad knows a guy who wants to hire me and I can work my own hours" or "My mom knows the manager of this expensive kitchen gadget store/Baby Gap so I was able to buy this stuff at a deep discount" or "My mom is best friends with the owner of this movie theater so I was able to get these movie tickets way in advance and before they even went on sale at the ticket booth" or "My aunt is a florist in Peru so my wedding flowers will be plentiful and super cheap" (even though the wedding is supposedly happening in the US.). It goes on and on.
I've heard her say it so many times about so many different things that I just don't buy that line anymore.
OhhDelilah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OhhDelilah »

Ellagrace wrote:
If you've been watching V's videos for a while you'll notice she always seems to have "connections" to get a sweet deal thru a "friend of a friend." For example "My dad knows a guy who wants to hire me and I can work my own hours" or "My mom knows the manager of this expensive kitchen gadget store/Baby Gap so I was able to buy this stuff at a deep discount" or "My mom is best friends with the owner of this movie theater so I was able to get these movie tickets way in advance and before they even went on sale at the ticket booth" or "My aunt is a florist in Peru so my wedding flowers will be plentiful and super cheap" (even though the wedding is supposedly happening in the US.). It goes on and on.
I've heard her say it so many times about so many different things that I just don't buy that line anymore.
It could've just been a little lie to legitimize what she was doing not only to us, but to herself. I don't know. I think giving your bank/personal information to anyone that doesn't seem legitimate is stupid. Say her job is legit, then it looks like she fell for a 419 scam, and the chances of that person getting caught, much less her getting her money back, are slim. (I studied computer crime in college). I bet David's pissed. I don't know why she can't get even a normal part time job during the times Lily's in preschool. These girls clearly want to live the cushy SAHM lifestyle and can't, because their SOs don't have degrees or well paying jobs. No offense to any of them, it's just generally what happens when you have kids too young. Also if it's a scam, they're not going to show up at your house. Goodness gracious :roll:

Return to “2011teenagemom”