Samika? Part 1

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samika? Part 1

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I think they'll be fine. The cost of living in Logan is low. They seem to live within their means and save. They have college educations and work experience through Trixin. Jenn shoots and edits all of the photos for Trixin. She does good work. They could always get other jobs if they needed to. Unless they're swimming in debt (which I doubt) , I don't see any reason why they would have to worry.
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Unread post by usmellllikesnow »

rdt1004 wrote:I don't think it's wise right now to be having another kid. They don't have real jobs, their videos don't get a lot of views, they only have around 114,000 subscribers. Trixin I guess is a job, but what happens when Shay gets bored with it all and the company goes under? They aren't very stable right now. The baby will probably bring in more views though, I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel the same.

Now Jenn will have three kids to take care of......
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Lovethesnark wrote:I think they'll be fine. The cost of living in Logan is low. They seem to live within their means and save. They have college educations and work experience through Trixin. Jenn shoots and edits all of the photos for Trixin. She does good work. They could always get other jobs if they needed to. Unless they're swimming in debt (which I doubt) , I don't see any reason why they would have to worry.
I agree. Sam is at least working, and should he need to find another job, he at least doesn't have a large gap on his resume. That puts him in a better position than say Jared or Bryan, who have nothing.

I can't see them swimming in debt. They don't appear to make too many frivolous purchases... yet.
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by babyspice »

I honestly like their pregnancy announcement. I only watch for Jennika and they both seemed really happy and excited. No fake emotions like Bryan and Missy.
hi_bye
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hi_bye »

I'm very happy for them. Did Jenn say it took them one try with Noah and two with this baby? If so, how lucky for them! I wonder if they will have another boy, since it has been boys galore on YouTube.
alicesmo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alicesmo »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
Lovethesnark wrote:I think they'll be fine. The cost of living in Logan is low. They seem to live within their means and save. They have college educations and work experience through Trixin. Jenn shoots and edits all of the photos for Trixin. She does good work. They could always get other jobs if they needed to. Unless they're swimming in debt (which I doubt) , I don't see any reason why they would have to worry.
I agree. Sam is at least working, and should he need to find another job, he at least doesn't have a large gap on his resume. That puts him in a better position than say Jared or Bryan, who have nothing.

I can't see them swimming in debt. They don't appear to make too many frivolous purchases... yet.
I Agree!
I like them. Jenn & Noah mostly lol. Noah is so flipping adorable to me!!
Farleygirl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Farleygirl »

I really like Sam and Jenn. And Daehan :)
Noah is cute but he isn't the cutest baby on my list though.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

My feelings are still very mixed about them and the new baby, but I'm not going to lie seeing them so excited and happy about the new baby is very heart warming and sweet. Especially Jenn's reaction and how nervous she was waiting for Sam to come down with the test. She's a sweetheart. I wish them health and happiness, even if I think they're still a little young. Different strokes for different folks. I'll probably start watching again regularly, I like watching pregnancy vlogs lol. I missed out and wasn't a subscriber when she was pregnant with Noah.

MariaTheMermaid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MariaTheMermaid »

Farleygirl wrote:I really like Sam and Jenn. And Daehan :)
I like Daehan too ;-) (looks like his GF is currently on a mission??)
Farleygirl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Farleygirl »

MariaTheMermaid wrote:
Farleygirl wrote:I really like Sam and Jenn. And Daehan :)
I like Daehan too ;-) (looks like his GF is currently on a mission??)
I don't think she's his girlfriend, it seems (from his vlogs) that neither of them really know what they "are." She seems sweet though, it would be cute if they ended up together.
lalila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalila »

As Jenika is pregnant, I tried again to watch their vlogs but I can't. Sam is acting like a teenager having his buddies laying on the couch...their house seems messy... I really like Jenika, she is a beautiful girl but they don't "sell" themselves very well.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I love how they treat the neighbor kid like he's their own. Most people are too busy with their own lives to even notice their neighbors. Sam dressing up and planning a haunted house for him and Noah is the sweetest thing. They're boring as hell, but I think that's because they're good people. Also, I like that they aren't all in your face with this pregnancy. It's not like the bums where they're complaining or using clickbaiting titles.
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by babyspice »

I noticed how good Noah is with other kids. He really plays well with Tao and other kids.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I like them because they are always doing something. Even though Sam and his friends are like a bunch of non-drinking frat boys, at least they don't just sit on the couch and go out to eat. They _do_ have friends, and they're always outside with Noah. And they are obviously having so much fun with Noah. I can live without Sam's preaching. He's young enough to be my son. I don't need to hear how he thinks I should live my life. And a lot of it is too much like Shay's "happiness is a choice" BS.. I could do without them trying to sell that merch with the picture of Noah on it. Cute kid, but that drawing doesn't do him any favors. But I do like them a lot better than the Lumps.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
genericusername
Talker
Talker

Unread post by genericusername »

As a 20 something myself I find them way more relatable then other family vloggers. I know E&J are in their mid 20s too but they act so much older. Maybe moms would disagree but I think Sam and Jen have a good balance going of being great parents but not letting that completely define them as people. They still have friends and do their own things instead of just revolving their time around their child. I feel like a lot of these you tubers fit into the "parent" "spouse" "vlogger" roles and that's it. It's refreshing to see them as individuals while still having all that.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

genericusername wrote:As a 20 something myself I find them way more relatable then other family vloggers. I know E&J are in their mid 20s too but they act so much older. Maybe moms would disagree but I think Sam and Jen have a good balance going of being great parents but not letting that completely define them as people. They still have friends and do their own things instead of just revolving their time around their child. I feel like a lot of these you tubers fit into the "parent" "spouse" "vlogger" roles and that's it. It's refreshing to see them as individuals while still having all that.
I agree. Their lives and their vlogs don't completely revolve around Noah. The better vloggers can not have their children appear in the vlog and you'd hardly notice. It's nice to see them enjoy things outside of being a parent. Sam may be a little too much like a college kid, but if it works for them it's fine. He takes his role as a father seriously. He's one of the better dads on YT. He ranks up there with Filipe from DearNaptural85.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Anybody up on copyright law? They use those Spongebob transitions a lot. The French accent voiceover saying "2 hours later" and other units of time. Since the vlogs are monetized, couldn't Nickelodeon come after them?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
samanthaking
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by samanthaking »

I'm surprised that they are having a girl, I really thought it was gonna be another boy.

Sent from my N9130 using Tapatalk
hi_bye
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hi_bye »

samanthaking wrote:I'm surprised that they are having a girl, I really thought it was gonna be another boy.

Sent from my N9130 using Tapatalk
I'm surprised too! But how cool finally another Youtuber having a girl lol. And I'm happy for Jen because she was really rooting for a girl!

sunshinean
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshinean »

genericusername wrote:As a 20 something myself I find them way more relatable then other family vloggers. I know E&J are in their mid 20s too but they act so much older. Maybe moms would disagree but I think Sam and Jen have a good balance going of being great parents but not letting that completely define them as people. They still have friends and do their own things instead of just revolving their time around their child. I feel like a lot of these you tubers fit into the "parent" "spouse" "vlogger" roles and that's it. It's refreshing to see them as individuals while still having all that.
I agree with you, I know a lot of people say how Sam is always with his friends, but those guys love Noah like for real that Deahan guy babysits Noah and I know Tyler did too one time. So it's not like Sam is putting his friends before his family. Also jennika manage very well bring home alone, they seriously don't have family to dicth the kid all the time to go on date nights and she is totally ok with Sam going to work and the way she treats her neighbor gash I wish I was her neighbor. I think that they one of the few that still are reminding thruth to themselves. I Hope they don't change as their audience grow. Ps: they are both very hot!Image Image Image Image Image
And Noah is precious!!!
Sorry for the long post. Do you guys know if they are still friends with E+J

Return to “Q-Z”