BrittandKorey Part 1

alicesmo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BrittandKorey Part 1

Unread post by alicesmo »

Well Korey is a jack*ss too but gosh, Brittany is so very immature!
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

image.jpg

Oh man. Shit just got real.

She's for sure gonna delete this. But she needs to grow up if she's going to be a mom to two children.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Aaaaaaand it's gone. Lasted a whole 32 minutes. Thank god for screenshots! :D
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Dammit Britt, get it through your head. HE IS THE ISSUE! HE 'RUINED' YOUR FAMILY. NOT THIS CHICK. GROW UP! YOU'RE A MOTHER OF THREE.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
alicesmo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alicesmo »

Yeah I hate the whole blaming the woman in these situations. She (Tristen) didn't cheat (uh, that we know of?), she didn't leave a pregnant partner. HE did!
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/17 ... cc9b23.jpg

So mature guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

^^^damn you beat me to it!

Oh Brittany. You have so much growing up to do. Think about your daughter and your unborn son. What would they think of you doing this?

You're better than this.
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

There's no need for her to post that -.- drama drama
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

This is all so juicy but I can't even enjoy it. She looks absolutely pathetic begging for him back like that. Why would you even want him back after he's been with someone else and left you high and dry?? You're a disgrace to all women everywhere and Idc how young you are. If you're grown enough to pop out babies like a pez dispenser then you need to grow a goddamn back bone. It's over, now put on your big girl panties and figure out how you're going to provide for your children instead of embarrassing this poor girl and chasing after some guy that's obviously not worth shit.

K rant over :)
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Well reading her messages

" I guess I'll go block you now"
" Having my family back is better then anything"

She's trying to manipulate him. She's just going to push him away further to Tristan by acting that way.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Aboogabooga wrote:This is all so juicy but I can't even enjoy it. She looks absolutely pathetic begging for him back like that. Why would you even want him back after he's been with someone else and left you high and dry?? You're a disgrace to all women everywhere and Idc how young you are. If you're grown enough to pop out babies like a pez dispenser then you need to grow a goddamn back bone. It's over, now put on your big girl panties and figure out how you're going to provide for your children instead of embarrassing this poor girl and chasing after some guy that's obviously not worth shit.

I was just going to say that. The messages she posted dont even make sense to post as "proof" it only makes her look desperate and pathetic. Ya im sure Korey is playing both and probably giving Britt hopes but its not completly this girls fault, ya she must not be thinking right and is not thinking getting involved w a guy who left his long time girlfriend pregnant but who knows what Korey is telling her, besides the one who makes the decision is him.

urusha90
Informer
Informer

Aboogabooga wrote:This is all so juicy but I can't even enjoy it. She looks absolutely pathetic begging for him back like that. Why would you even want him back after he's been with someone else and left you high and dry?? You're a disgrace to all women everywhere and Idc how young you are. If you're grown enough to pop out babies like a pez dispenser then you need to grow a goddamn back bone. It's over, now put on your big girl panties and figure out how you're going to provide for your children instead of embarrassing this poor girl and chasing after some guy that's obviously not worth shit.

I was just going to say that. The messages she posted dont even make sense to post as "proof" it only makes her look desperate and pathetic. Ya im sure Korey is playing both and probably giving Britt hopes but its not completly this girls fault, ya she must not be thinking right and is not thinking getting involved w a guy who left his long time girlfriend pregnant but who knows what Korey is telling her, besides the one who makes the decision is him.

kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

She's young, naive, immature and pregnant... she's obviously really hurt, and for that I do feel sorry for. But my goodness, honey, have some dignity! This is not a game. If he "can't decide" if he wants to be with you or not, you have heard everything you need to hear. Walk away. Let him go and be with this girl, and work on making a life for you and those babies. Don't go out and try to meet other men while you're pregnant, I mean if it happens it happens but this is not the time to be searching for the next thing. This is the time to go back to school, find a job and work on YOU. When you are truly happy being on your own, that is when the right person will come your way.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

I mean, at the end of the day Korey was honest and said he wanted out of the relationship. This girl doesn't have children, she's young and isn't tied down and can date whomever she chooses. Brittany needs to cool it. She's making herself look desperate.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BrittandKorey Part 1

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

I'm dying of second hand embarrassment.

Britt you are a mother with NO JOB, NO EDUCATION, and this is what you are doing with your life? Where are your priorities? If Korey keeps cheating / leaving, why are you so desperate to have him back? Is it because you know you are royally screwed without him because you lack any education and a job?

I worry about these children. I really do. It breaks my heart

Also, you keep bringing up you are pregnant, well duh. No one deserves to be treated badly ever, but being pregnant does not give you special treatment, or a reason to be acting so darn immature, grow up and better your life. You are in charge of your own destiny

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

I personally feel bad for Tristen, Brittany posted that picture of her and so many people have commented home wrecker and stuff. When KOREY was the one that "wrecked" he's the one to blame not this girl!! I seriously feel so bad for her... Her and Korey could be happy together and Brittany keeps trying to tear them apart. That was so immature of her to post. I would be pissed if I were Tristen. I bet you even korey has told Brittany to chill out. Without kotey she's nothing. That's why she keeps on trying to get him back. Maybe she should actually get her GED during this time. :/ Oh no wait she's too busy finding baby names
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Honestly Tristen if she wanted to could probably get Britt in trouble with the police for all Britt's cyber bullying

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

Tristen doesn't seem to care honestly. If she did, all those home wrecker and whore comments would have been deleted.
Everyone in this situation is so stupid.
I wonder if Britt knew Tristan before all of this? Her and Korey worked at that fast food place together.
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

I honestly do not blame her for anything she does in this situation, I can't even begin to imagine how much this has got to hurt!!! But I felt so sad for her looking at her "proof" :( she is literally begging for him back and the only semi nice thing he says is that his heart is "in the middle" and asks her to stop pestering him. It is so heartbreaking :'( I really do hope they can pull their family back together because I would say the tragedy they have been through has had a lot to do with this, it is just so sad.

Return to “A-H”