Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyThoooooBusy Part 36

Unread post by Sweet456 »

nzmum512 wrote:
Sweet456 wrote: Why is this kid not potty trained yet?
Jusssst to play Devil's Advocate - it's best to wait until a child shows real interest in potty training before starting (easier for everyone!) And often boys will be interested later than girls. Oliver is only just over 2, he's not really delayed there.

A quick Google just told me the average age for a boy to be potty trained is 31 months - soooo Ollie has ages before he's "behind" even if he's on the older side of average.

Totally understand boys take longer than girls. I just have a hard time thinking he hasn't shown interest. Both my nephews were potty trained by age two. I just think they should of been encouraging it more. That would require them to pay attention to him more though!
Now with a baby coming no doubt he will probably regress. But idk I just found it weird for some reason. When I was potty Training my daughter that was my whole life For three days. Lol
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mommyluvv »

Did Bryan say that Oliver sleeps 14hrs?!

He is 2, he should only be getting 14hrs of sleep in a 24hr period.

Meaning, if he is sleeping 14hrs at night, he should not be getting a nap during the day
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

Why do they leave diapers laying around all over the place? Seriously. Fucking throw them out, man. Get a fucking diaper genie or some shit. Don't they have one? For some reason I recall them showing they got one a while ago. I could be wrong.

But really, leaving diapers laying around is really fucking gross. The whole vlog was disgusting. They had Auntie and Uncle care for Ollie all day while they layed around ALL. DAY.
Missy's a fucking drama queen who uses the pregnancy card every chance she gets and Bryan enables her which DOES NOT help or benefit her, him, Ollie or Finley OR any of the other family members either. He should put his foot down and tell Missy to woman the fuck up and take responsibility for the life she's chosen and fucking be a responsible mother and a responsible person in general.

Ugh. The vlog made me sick.
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

mommyluvv wrote:Did Bryan say that Oliver sleeps 14hrs?!

He is 2, he should only be getting 14hrs of sleep in a 24hr period.

Meaning, if he is sleeping 14hrs at night, he should not be getting a nap during the day

Yep at the end of the vlog when they are getting him ready for bed. Missy says it's late, Bryan thinks the later he is up the loner he will sleep in. Then he says he's already a good sleeper though because he sleeps 14-15 hours a night
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

I don't understand how they are so tired? They got home late, sure, but they slept in so they made up for that lost sleep... They piss me right off lol.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

pixiefrost wrote:I don't understand how they are so tired? They got home late, sure, but they slept in so they made up for that lost sleep... They piss me right off lol.
It must have been raining all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

spricket wrote:I wonder if they give ollie melatonin to get him to sleep more. Its pretty unheard of for a 2yo to take two naps plus sleep that well at night.
It's technically natural, since your body produces, so I can see missy thinking it's alright but give too much for too long can really mess with your natural production.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
My SIL does that to her four year old because she, like them, is "too busy" yet unemployed

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

Omg I actually caught up on this thread! I'm always like 20 pages behind... first time posting in this one too! :D

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

Didnt mean to post that yet. ^^^Lol I was gonna ask: why are they always so exhausted? Like what do they do that is so tiring?

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

yummles wrote:Didnt mean to post that yet. ^^^Lol I was gonna ask: why are they always so exhausted? Like what do they do that is so tiring?

Is that even a question? Missy is PREGNANT, come on!! She just needs to relax, we don't want her to overdo it! As for Bryan, he's had a whole day lounging on the couch editing a video. That's extremely hard work.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I wonder if the possible seizure disorder is making Ollie sleepy. I would have loved for my kids to sleep 14-15 hours at night _and_ 2 naps! I might have gotten a shower every day, lol!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/20 ... 5bc640.jpg[/img]

Yeah Bryan, that's what happens when your picky wife doesn't even let your son try things. Mithy 4 Prez!

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyThoooooBusy Part 36

spacekitty wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/20 ... 5bc640.jpg[/img]

Yeah Bryan, that's what happens when your picky wife doesn't even let your son try things. Mithy 4 Prez!

I don't get it?? Lol plus that comment is right... Oliver pretty much has only been eating grilled cheese in vlogs haha.

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

lurkymclurkerston wrote:
I don't get it?? Lol plus that comment is right... Oliver pretty much has only been eating grilled cheese in vlogs haha.

I ignored the conversation because I saw Ellie's tweet on ordering food and have no idea what the hell Bryan was trying to say. I just find it funny he wants to complain his toddler eats nothing Image

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

What was Bryan talking about? I just really hate it when he tries to be cool. Gewddd? And yeah, Ollie pretty much eats grilled cheese, pizza, chicken nuggets and don't forget pumpkin bread and bananas! As long as you present a toddler with good food choices he will select a healthy diet. Of course, I should talk. My son went through a stage when all he would eat was Cinnamon Life cereal, lol.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
nzmum512
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nzmum512 »

Missy and Bryan are tired precisely because they do very little. Time for a 9-5 Bryan, and for Cassie to go to college and Mimi to butt out. Let's see Missy be a "real" SAHM with two kids and see how tired she is then.
tayyyyyyyyyyyyy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tayyyyyyyyyyyyy »

Bryan, can you please never ever ever ever ever ever post an awkward crotch dressing room pic directed toward your mostly 12 year old demographic ever agin? KTHANKS.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Sweet456 wrote:Bryan said Ollie sleeps 14-15 hours a night? Holy that is nuts to me!! Plus taking naps during the day. That's too much! Also usually unlike Bryan saying the later they keep him up the longer he sleeps in is usually never the case. It's safe to say these two annoyed me today!

spricket wrote:I wonder if they give ollie melatonin to get him to sleep more. Its pretty unheard of for a 2yo to take two naps plus sleep that well at night.
It's technically natural, since your body produces, so I can see missy thinking it's alright but give too much for too long can really mess with your ...
sapphiretrinity wrote:Why do they leave diapers laying around all over the place? Seriously. Fucking throw them out, man. Get a fucking diaper genie or some shit. Don't they have one? For some reason I recall them showing they got one a while ago. I could be wrong
No. THEY HAVE 2. YES... 2. IT WAS A DOUBLE PACK! And Thank you, I caught that too. Way too much sleep for a kid. Honestly. I considerably daughter an awesome sleeper and she only goes about 12 at night and at least one 2 hour nap (or 2 one hour naps) anything extra is only when she's terribly sick.
Last edited by Acbsktbll on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Sweet456 wrote:Bryan said Ollie sleeps 14-15 hours a night? Holy that is nuts to me!! Plus taking naps during the day. That's too much! Also usually unlike Bryan saying the later they keep him up the longer he sleeps in is usually never the case. It's safe to say these two annoyed me today!

It's technically natural, since your body produces, so I can see missy thinking it's alright but give too much for too long can really mess with your ...
sapphiretrinity wrote:Why do they leave diapers laying around all over the place? Seriously. Fucking throw them out, man. Get a fucking diaper genie or some shit. Don't they have one? For some reason I recall them showing they got one a while ago. I could be wrong
No. THEY HAVE 2. YES... 2. IT WAS A DOUBLE PACK!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tayyyyyyyyyyyyy wrote:Bryan, can you please never ever ever ever ever ever post an awkward crotch dressing room pic directed toward your mostly 12 year old demographic ever agin? KTHANKS.

Aaaahh! Meant for slim guys with long legs. I hope to god he did not purchase those. He looks so squat.

Return to “Daily Bumps”