I say it the way she says it
sassychick
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011TeenageYeahNo Part 22.

Unread post by sassychick »

Wondered if it was the American way off saying it. I look forward to coming to America.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

On the subject of "the condom broke". I have never had that happen but I did have a condom slide off. It was my 18th birthday. You better believe my boyfriend and I went to planned parenthood the next day to get the planned b pill. I don't understand why she wouldn't unless she was trying to get pregnant.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Plan B is available on the shelves now in the U.S., you don't even need to ask for it. It might not have been when Vanessa got pregnant though cause I know that's a fairly recent thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

rdt1004 wrote:Plan B is available on the shelves now in the U.S., you don't even need to ask for it. It might not have been when Vanessa got pregnant though cause I know that's a fairly recent thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She would have had to ask for it. We're the same age and a friend of mine got it for another Junior year. Just ask at the counter and hand over fiddy bucks.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I had a condom broke, it was a old one the guy had carried around and didn't think about it. We didn't know til we checked the package. I was also on birth control at the time so I wasn't freaked.

I can't be on birth control anymore due to too many hormonal changes ( makes me depressed), so my doc just said use condoms and track your cycle( I can also do a test in the morning). Which isn't unusual for me since I'm pretty tuned in at this point that I've been able to feel the egg release since 18.

I don't think it was on purpose, she was about to go to College, she was terrified of weight gain and she even said she didn't like kids before having Lily ( someone who doesn't like children getting pregnant on purpose sound right to you) I think she figured it out pretty quick her and David fucked up and she was hoping she was wrong as she said in her video she was thinking she was four days off being in that fertile stage.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by karmarosee »

Yue195 wrote:I had a condom broke, it was a old one the guy had carried around and didn't think about it. We didn't know til we checked the package. I was also on birth control at the time so I wasn't freaked.

I can't be on birth control anymore due to too many hormonal changes ( makes me depressed), so my doc just said use condoms and track your cycle( I can also do a test in the morning). Which isn't unusual for me since I'm pretty tuned in at this point that I've been able to feel the egg release since 18.

I don't think it was on purpose, she was about to go to College, she was terrified of weight gain and she even said she didn't like kids before having Lily ( someone who doesn't like children getting pregnant on purpose sound right to you) I think she figured it out pretty quick her and David fucked up and she was hoping she was wrong as she said in her video she was thinking she was four days off being in that fertile stage.
You'd b suprised at what girls will do to keep a man around. V seems obsessed with David
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Because a girl who didn't like kids at all, never had a problem with getting a boyfriend, was going to college with said boyfriend, decided to have the one thing she detested the most? Sounds right.
Silentbob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Silentbob »

karmarosee wrote:
Yue195 wrote:I had a condom broke, it was a old one the guy had carried around and didn't think about it. We didn't know til we checked the package. I was also on birth control at the time so I wasn't freaked.

You'd b suprised at what girls will do to keep a man around. V seems obsessed with David

V has a very manipulative and narcissistic personality. I think she will do whatever it takes to benefit her and sadly I see Lily being a product of that. She doesn't do anything she doesn't want to do nor do I think she likes being told what to do. I believe this goes hand-in-hand why she cannot hold a job. Unfortunately Lilly will be the one to pay for this. After watching her videos for as long as I have I believe Lily is here to keep David around. yes, he can leave whenever he wants but as she has done before, she will use lily against him. That little girl is just a hobby to her.
alicesmo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alicesmo »

I cannot stand that misogynistic crap about girls/women ''getting pregnant on purpose'' to ''keep a man around''. In most case, that's BS. Looks like some people on this forum think every single teen/young woman who ever gets pregnant did it not only on purpose but also it was to ''keep'' their boyfriend! Yep, everything women do is about/for men .. come on!
Silentbob
Talker
Talker

alicesmo wrote:I cannot stand that misogynistic crap about girls/women ''getting pregnant on purpose'' to ''keep a man around''. In most case, that's BS. Looks like some people on this forum think every single teen/young woman who ever gets pregnant did it not only on purpose but also it was to ''keep'' their boyfriend! Yep, everything women do is about/for men .. come on
I don't believe this thread is about EVERY teen/young woman. It is about Vanessa, therefore regarding her. If the shoe fits, lace it up.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

If V is narcissistic and manipulative, then Britt, Linds and Jess are potential sociopaths.
alicesmo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alicesmo »

Silentbob wrote:
alicesmo wrote:I cannot stand that misogynistic crap about girls/women ''getting pregnant on purpose'' to ''keep a man around''. In most case, that's BS. Looks like some people on this forum think every single teen/young woman who ever gets pregnant did it not only on purpose but also it was to ''keep'' their boyfriend! Yep, everything women do is about/for men .. come on
I don't believe this thread is about EVERY teen/young woman. It is about Vanessa, therefore regarding her. If the shoe fits, lace it up.
Yes I realise this is about Vanessa lol...I said that because the ''she got pregnant on purpose to keep/trap her boyfriend'' crap comes up in every single thread about any mom.
Just right now it's happening in the brittandkorey thread.
And also, no the shoe doesn't even fit. That 'theory' doesn't make any sense in Vanessa's case.
Silentbob
Talker
Talker

alicesmo wrote:
Silentbob wrote:
Yes I realise this is about Vanessa lol...I said that because the ''she got pregnant on purpose to keep/trap her boyfriend'' crap comes up in every single thread about any mom.
Just right now it's happening in the brittandkorey thread.
And also, no the shoe doesn't even fit. That 'theory' doesn't make any sense in Vanessa's case.
You must have forgotten about her "he broke up with me so I'm going after him for child support" video.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

.... No they were together when she was filing for child support.
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by karmarosee »

She most definitely is capable if doing anything to keep David around. She loves his lifestyle of going on boats, having a lake house etc(not to say you cant enjoy your bfs like style) but seems like she brags about it. Also, V didnt even have a car not to long ago Nona & David had to drive her everywhere. Now shes always driving around going places and has a bigger apartment & thats all because of David.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

David left before and they got along fine during so with Lily, he really has no reason to stay if he isn't happy. She's not gonna keep Lily away, she's not gonna end up magically pregnant if they were to break up say right now. They have been together for years now with one child and never had a scare since. If she was really that desperate to keep him around and make it harder to leave, don't you think another baby would be about to pop out right about now via Jess, Britt and Britney?
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I think most of the teen moms got pregnant on purpose, but I think many of those who didn't are exaggerating about using birth control. I think a lot of them who claim the birth control failed really weren't using any at all. That doesn't mean they got pregnant on purpose, just that they didn't think it would happen to them, and then it did.
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Not to get off topic but I always thought that the condom broke story was bullshit until it happened to me and my husband. 15 minutes later I was in the ER getting the plan B pill lmao scary (Billy Boy sucks).

So wtf is going on is she going on a cruise Peru or Disney I'm so lost. And was the life changing news ever announced?
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

I think it unlikely that Vanessa intended to get pregnant. Both Vanessa and David were probably inadequately informed about birth control options. Even if they had known about IUDs, implanon, Plan B medication Vanessa would not have been able to afford these options. So they chose to use a notoriously unreliable method (condoms). Furthermore Plan B medication is not easily available in conservative Southern states. Many pharmacists refuse to stock it or demand a prescription for it or require a waiting period. Millions of teenagers across the US face the same predicament (lousy or non-existent sex education, limited or no access to most effective types of bc) which is why the US has such a high STD and unintended pregnancy rate compared to many European nations.

Return to “2011teenagemom”