Re: IG Mommies

Unread post by southernmama2014 »

KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by KimKardashian »

The picture she used for that was so unnecessary . What's the point ? She went thru the long process of censoring a naked picture of her daughter just to post it online ..
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/29 ... a2d8bf.jpg[/img]

Okay what the hell ... The Hayley and Hayden account was apparently all fake and then the 'aunt' was fake ... What is going on ?? The comments are confusing .
jalapenobusiness
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jalapenobusiness »

The comments are everyone being pissed and calling her out! I believe its alllll fake.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
Boss_babe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Boss_babe »

Oh oh there is drama on the horizon in insta famous mommy club. Ember and Becca going at it with Sierra chiming in... Haha! And all because all of them try to sell shit online. I have a solution for all of them. Get off your lazy assess get real jobs and support your kids instead of "working your butts off" online trying to meet dumb ass deadlines... Pathetic. Well there is my $0.2
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

I don't see anything wrong with working online, but

1. Your business could easily dry up at any time
2. You don't get a pension,or health benefits that you get at a regular job
3. Most of them don't invest in some kind of schooling to better themselves and have a back up plan
Kdv447
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kdv447 »

I don't understand how people still "join their team" when they see every month becca writing her monthly sob story to get sales and how she always only needs a certain amount. That sounds miserable. "Yes please sign me up for a company where it gets progressively harder to sell products and recruit people month after month". I also can't stand how they say the ceo is a Christian. MLM is pretty fucked up if you do the math to what he makes compared to his little salespeople. They are being ripped off and are too dumb to realize
RawrRawrRawr
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by RawrRawrRawr »

I'm sure it's been said but does it bother any one else how Chloeandbeans seems to only really focus on the girl of her triplets. She seems to post more pictures of her alone. Usually it's all three of them together or her.
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

KimKardashian wrote:
Okay what the hell ... The Hayley and Hayden account was apparently all fake and then the 'aunt' was fake ... What is going on ?? The comments are confusing .
Oh man! I can't believe I missed the drama. Someone called Loving.haley.and.hayden out as a fake about 6 months ago, and then I also started following the aunt (I can't remember her name) and anytime I went on their Ask someone would be questioning their strange circumstances, you know, like a 19-year-old with custody over 4 children. She also had a "brother" that was 15 and got his girlfriend pregnant but I don't remember the account name. Anyway, they all had young teen pregnancies and the girls were always with men way too old for them. I was so excited for this user to be exposed so I am disappointed that I missed it all.

Can anyone give me quick summery of what happened? What were other users saying? Are there any pages still around or are they all deleted?
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

Does anyone follow ayee_its.terragan? She is 14 and pregnant, but looks 12. I don't think she has admitted it, but I am pretty sure her pregnancy was planned. I scrolled thorough her instagram from before she was pregnant and he had a posted about being very excited about a doctor appointment and then she announced she was pregnant and super excited.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

So if Hayley and Hayden account was fake from the beginning where are all those photos coming from?

So if it's all fake like we originally thought who is she stealing all those pics of the children from? I'm assuming that Rebecca was completely fake also. What kind of sick twisted teenager lies about her niece being molested??? Somebody with no friends and to much Internet time! I can't believe she is stealing photos of people's children any saying the parents are deadbeats and she's raising them... talk about a delusional. This girl needs to get out of the house and make some friends.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Rebecca and all those people were real people cause in the comments Hayley and Hayden's real blood aunt commented their real facebook's and I looked them up and that Instagram took everything straight from the facebooks .
Boss_babe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Boss_babe »

Anyone else notice another random tragedy happen to Becca Marotta? Now she got robbed... And the pity train gains speed...
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Boss_babe wrote:Anyone else notice another random tragedy happen to Becca Marotta? Now she got robbed... And the pity train gains speed...
I just posted about it on her thread !
Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberry »

Does anyone else find it weird that Courtney aka SmittenwithShiloh was posting about all the pictures and videos and crap she was going to post when her husband got home, and she posted a couple lame ass ones and now she went to a rave? Lol. If my husband had just gotten home 2 days prior no way in HELL would I be off at a rave. It just seems weird.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Lanie just posted a picture and she says she has a boyfriend.... Do we think it's her kids dad?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Ok she just said its not Tyler. Shouldn't this girl be focusing on school, perhaps a job, and her kids instead of making sure she isn't single?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
evaahxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by evaahxo »

The whole Lanie thing is sad.. She's what? 17? Two kids under 2 at 17..i get she's trying to be an RN nurse & change her life around and she should honestly do that ..without the need of a new man in her life ; She just broke up with the person she called "the love of her life" 3 months ago; now she's bashing him on instagram again, showing all his partying ways for what ? She's probably going to go back to him AGAIN.. && the sad thing is the brainwashed followers will say "oh so happy for you" etc ..sorry to say but she is not the only one, most of those instamoms think its a contest having babies, being with different men.. I'm not old fashion but these girls just do not have any class ..quite sad

Sent from my LG-H636 using Tapatalk
jadexxryan
Amateur
Amateur

IG Mommies

Unread post by jadexxryan »

What's lanies Instagram please ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

jadexxryan wrote:What's lanies Instagram please ?

fallingforfallon

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”