DailyGetThisBabyOut: Part 37

Thegoatsmeow

Re: DailyGetThisBabyOut: Part 37

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

Normally I don't rant about Missy's pregnancy complaints because I have never been pregnant and maybe it really is that awful, I don't know so I try not to pass judgement... However it really struck a nerve with me when she said she "couldn't even COPE with a headache today" and then two minutes later briefly speaks about a child DYING!

Also, I personally have never heard of the Brataley's until now, but have been watching dailybumps for at least a year-ish... Has Bryan ever mentioned them in a vlog before?? I am not saying he doesn't have a right to grieve or anything like that, but it seems like if they were close to them like how he makes it seem, I would have heard of them through the grapevine kind of thing...
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Kryptonite wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:Dude it's sketch as fuck that Sapphire commented that long ass essay and about the "comments" Bryan made, only to disappear all day. Usually she's on the forum all day posting long essays about random opinions she has.

I'm calling total BS.

xoxo gossip cat
This isn't the first time she's done this. Shall I direct you to this thread? http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f ... ll#p679720
Oh I know. I got into it many times with her. We were two of the main culprits in that "fighting phase" this thread went through. (My bad about all that still LOL) but we agreed to disagree and be civil and sometimes her posts were spot on.

This is just bizarre. She tells us to go look at the comments, yet doesn't tell us WHERE to look.

xoxo gossip cat
sarahshortcake
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahshortcake »

cats-or-die wrote:Dude it's sketch as fuck that Sapphire commented that long ass essay and about the "comments" Bryan made, only to disappear all day. Usually she's on the forum all day posting long essays about random opinions she has.

I'm calling total BS.

xoxo gossip cat
I was glad you did. I didn't want to be the one to say it but was going to and by the time I had caught up you had done the honor! :P
sarahshortcake
Informer
Informer

Also, not sure if you guys really follow Sam and Nia's thread here but she was sketchy AF on that one, too. Tried to gain popularity for replicating the overnight pee in the toilet bowl results in positive pregnancy test. She was the perfect candidate since she had just found out she was pregnant at the EXACT same time as Nia and it would be an accurate way to test the theory.

I digress (for a little bit)...

Missy is disgusting.
Brian is disgusting.
Karma is screwed.
Ollie is screwed.
Finn will be screwed.
iloathemooreons
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iloathemooreons »

Playsinrain wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:Babahaha this is from Wikipedia

"Rarely, in unusually persistent and distressing cases, some women have had their labor induced as soon as they are considered to be at term (37 weeks)"

Lmaooo OMG this bitch!! She's crazy!!! Omg RARELY and she thinks she's gonna be considered for induction because of this? Lol
Mine was a LOT worse than hers and it was never brought up. Not saying that some cases arent so severe that its needed, but if mine was worse than hers, im just saying, they will not induce her for that... Plus didnt someone say you cant be induced for a VBAC??
I confirm you can not be induced for a VBAC.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mommyluvv »

Also, I said it before but no one replied. When you go for a vbac, doesn't the doctor prefer the mother to go into labor by a certain point and if not they would feel safer doing a repeat c-section?

I said in my other post about this that I'm in a lot of pregnancy groups on Facebook and have read many people ask about naturally inducing labor so they didn't have to have a repeat csection.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sbandob3 wrote:
mommyluvv wrote:I know this is back tracking back to the Caleb thing but, they just posted the video from the day before he died.

In the comments and now even on Instagram comments are saying that the reason he died was heart failure or something like that due to the hurricane that he was "so afraid of"..
Has that even been confirmed?
No, that's literally nonsense that fans have pulled out of their butts and spread around. All that the family has said, all that has been confirmed is that he died of natural causes.
I've made the mistake of trying to talk sense into some of these people, and one if them even said "yes that was too it. Remember how close they were to Katrina?" Ummm, Katrina was TEN YEARS AGO. And Joaquin hadn't even made landfall when Caleb died. But people just want an answer. They are even quoting nonexistent tweets from his mom.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:Normally I don't rant about Missy's pregnancy complaints because I have never been pregnant and maybe it really is that awful, I don't know so I try not to pass judgement... However it really struck a nerve with me when she said she "couldn't even COPE with a headache today" and then two minutes later briefly speaks about a child DYING!

Also, I personally have never heard of the Brataley's until now, but have been watching dailybumps for at least a year-ish... Has Bryan ever mentioned them in a vlog before?? I am not saying he doesn't have a right to grieve or anything like that, but it seems like if they were close to them like how he makes it seem, I would have heard of them through the grapevine kind of thing...
Exactly. He had that picture of them to pull out of his butt, however he didn't post it when it was taken. Even though they have over a million subscribers , they just weren't cool enough. The fact that Bryan totally mis-pronounced their name was pretty bad too. They named the vlog Bratayley because their youngest was in the terrible twos when they started and her name is Hayley: brat- hayley. They said at Vlogger Fair this year that if they could change anything, that would be it. Sorry to ramble.

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

The kids are scared because someone close to their age died, for seemingly no reason at all. That age is when the idea of mortality is kind of nebulous and undefined, hence why teenagers can be reckless and do things adults wouldn't: they feel invincible. Accidents accounts for half of all teenage deaths, according to the CDC.

The idea that other kids their age can die out of nowhere like that just doesn't compute. It doesn't fit with their view of how the world works--you die from being sick or an accident, but there's always an explanation. They need that explanation to feel like they could prevent it happening to them. If Caleb can die with no warning like that, then that means they could too. That's really scary, and I hope these kids are having conversations with their parents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

I couldn't help myself...had to comment on his tweet about walking a ton to try and get labor started. Hmm...I wonder why everyone kept telling Mithy to stop rushing it. Princess was SO mad...lol! This is why!!!! Probably will get blocked from his Twitter...lol. I had to, they are liars and hypocrites!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

mommyluvv wrote:Also, I said it before but no one replied. When you go for a vbac, doesn't the doctor prefer the mother to go into labor by a certain point and if not they would feel safer doing a repeat c-section?

I said in my other post about this that I'm in a lot of pregnancy groups on Facebook and have read many people ask about naturally inducing labor so they didn't have to have a repeat csection.
Dr Google says most docs are "comfortable" letting mom go to 41-42 weeks. But that the chances of a _successful_ VBAC are higher if you go sooner. Smaller baby, I guess. What are they saying in your groups?

Luv2WatchYT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Luv2WatchYT »

sapphiretrinity wrote:Missy (or Bryan) legit just told said " you, too, had a stillbirth? Hmm. Maybe all that negative energy you contain caused something traumatic. This is why positivity is recommended by us! :)

I commented expressing my disbelief that they are active in the anti-bullying month, but weren't involved at all, let alone say anything when it was loss awareness month. I expressed that as someone who has had a stillbirth, I was shocked and disapointed that they wouldn't even mention anything (except Bryan, who briefly talked about it for a few seconds on the day of Gabriel's passing).

I expressed that I wish they would go back to how they used to be, actually being informative and better, more attentive parents. I expressed that I wished they would at least recognize a loss awareness month, to help the other families who may be struggling.

I also, at the end, said " don't forget where you came from "
I was pretty decent. I wasn't rude, I don't think. And that was my response from one of them.

Go look.
I'm so sorry they said this to you and I hope it didn't hurt you and that you realized what type of people would say this - some very very evil people. I already didn't like them but now I can't stomach them. I agree with Hello Sweetie. Did they really lose Gabriel?!!! Bc my mom lost her first baby after birth and she always says she wouldn't wish the pain on her worst enemy. It's now 43 years later and she still suffers. They are sick, sick people. I just hate that it happened to you!
jameson_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jameson_ »

Not sure if it's been pointed out, but they're both posting a lot on Instagram about "getting lots of time with ollie before Finn is here" and "soon to be family of 4". Very suddenly posting a lot about soon to have another kid, not heard much of that until now. Planned induction or csection? I think so.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

kittypurry wrote:The kids are scared because someone close to their age died, for seemingly no reason at all. That age is when the idea of mortality is kind of nebulous and undefined, hence why teenagers can be reckless and do things adults wouldn't: they feel invincible. Accidents accounts for half of all teenage deaths, according to the CDC.

The idea that other kids their age can die out of nowhere like that just doesn't compute. It doesn't fit with their view of how the world works--you die from being sick or an accident, but there's always an explanation. They need that explanation to feel like they could prevent it happening to them. If Caleb can die with no warning like that, then that means they could too. That's really scary, and I hope these kids are having conversations with their parents

So spot on. They need a reason, any reason to pin to it. And the understandable silence from his parents leaves a vacuum that the rumor mill loves to fill. And some of them want to look like they know what's going on.

invisiblemommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by invisiblemommy »

I have never posted on this thread before but have followed for a long time. Just commenting on the being induced if you are a VBAC. You CAN be induced with a VBAC. I have 4 kids, my 2nd was a c-section and both my 3rd and 4th were VBACs, both induced. They do try do do a more "gentle" induction with trying to dilate the cervix before just starting you on pitocin or breaking your water. But you can be induced with a VBAC. I will say, their complaining about when he'll come drives me crazy!
sarahshortcake
Informer
Informer

Oh. My. God.

I was on i-Tunes to download some stuff and thought to myself I should at least sample Finley's Lullaby. No. Not even close. I'm really embarrassed for him that he thinks he is a good singer. That attempt at falsetto. Just no...
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

actuallydear wrote:Where da comment at, Sapphire?!
Why do I keep seeing this question? What happened if you don't mind me asking??

sarahshortcake
Informer
Informer

violet-kelsey black wrote:

It's looking like more people (based on how many "thanks" cats-or-die received) don't believe Sapphire then people that do believe her...
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

sarahshortcake wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:

It's looking like more people (based on how many "thanks" cats-or-die received) don't believe Sapphire then people that do believe her...
12+ hrs makes a big difference.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt this morning, but as the day went in and she didn't come back it started looking more and more suspect.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

I don't mean to sound insensitive because what happened to the Bratayley family is absolute tragedy, but that doesn't mean the world stops for everyone else. Missy still has to deal with her "nightmare" pregnancy and people still have their own problems (even if these problems are petty and seem insignificant in the big scheme of things). Just because they don't tweet about it or talk about it doesn't make them insensitive imo. Unfortunate things happen every hour in this world and I always see comments about how wrong it is that they don't mention/talk about issues in the news or whatever. I mean, do you do that in your normal life? I know I don't. Even if they didn't mention it on twitter, who knows if they messaged the family in private, for example?

Unfortunately my aunt suddenly died two days ago after seemingly being healthy. She had a stroke and they realized she had three tumors on her brain. She was taken off life support and died hours later. No pity, I'm just saying a family member that was very close to me died, and I really haven't spoken about it other than to family. Life goes on. I still have to work, and I have to keep moving. It's so sad, but for some people, myself included, talking about it to strangers/publicly is just not something I want to do. (less this post) I messaged my cousins in private and other than that, there is no mention of it on my social media.

"Telling someone they can't be sad because others have it worse is like saying someone can't be happy because others have it better"
"And even if somebody else has it much worse, that doesn't really change the fact that you have what you have. Good and bad."

Return to “Daily Bumps”