DailyGetThisBabyOut: Part 37

sbandob3
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyGetThisBabyOut: Part 37

Unread post by sbandob3 »

Bryan claims on twitter that they only ever reply to messages through twitter and that anywhere else you see a message from them, it's fake. Ummm but just last week you were responding to criticism in the YT comments on your pool "test" video so that's obviously bull.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

SAHMof1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SAHMof1 »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/04 ... 55df01.jpg[/img]

There's no option for messaging....

Combine this, with the fact he "wrote" the message at 6:41 am (and we know they aren't up that early) I unfortunately think it's fake. Or a fake page replied to her. But I'm willing to bet money, this time, it wasn't him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Before we vilify Sapphire and keep jumping back and forth, let's remember.... does it even matter if Missy said that and Bryan defended it?

These people...

scammed a horse ranch for money.

Raised money for Cambodia and acted like it was their fans when it was money from mostly the congregation. Bryan mocked the genocide while Missy stayed home and pouted.

Made a friend's family members death a "glad it wasn't me" opportunity x 2!

Texted their son's swimming ability by seeing if he'd drown.

Mistreat their dog daily.

Encourage their child minions to say all sorts of awful things in comments.

Sabotage a test to see if their son has seizures.

Made joking texts about a plane crash, fires, floods, in a "hope it doesn't effect me" manner.

Fail to make sure their "miracle child" is developmentally encouraged/stimulated.

Call vitamins "candy".

Etc, etc, etc.

They are disgusting human beings, devoid of empathy for others . Who goes to a place of genocide and makes jokes? Or laughs about how the Native Americans were wiped out by disease? They are lazy, spoiled and self-entitled. Their kids are screwed. One message doesn't make a difference one way or the other in my opinion.
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

sadie wrote:The screenshot shows his photo is the one from his fan page not his personal account.. but when I click on his fan page there is no option to message it? Just to send the page link in a message to someone else?
Yeah I posted about that as well. Very fishy.

Oh well IMO they do so many things already that we see on a video that are endangering their child/ for attention/ horse ranch scam etc things that people ACTUALLY have proof on that they delete anything about it but the fact that they're actually fighting this makes me think that for ONCE they have the right to defend themselves. They're lazy and never go to much effort all they do is delete and block and they NEVER apologise for being selfish scamming rude turds

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SAHMof1 wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/04 ... 90c3b8.jpg[/img]

I hadn't even considered this all being fake, HOWEVER, the fact it says Bryan wrote this at 6:40 in the morning is was makes me side eye it a bit hahaha! I can't imagine them being up THAT early. Lol!!!! Just something I noticed. Not saying it's fake. But, strange lol.

When messages are sent, it displays the recipients local time. Not sure where Sapphire lives as to whether she's in the same time zone as they are.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

hannahbanana wrote:I'm curious now if it was Bryan who wrote that message and blamed it on Missy, knowing that Missy will never see it or know about it because she doesn't ever read or leave replies back. Bryan is pretty much in control of all their social media accounts, minus her Instagram.
It wouldn't surprise me either if this was a fake message either. Anyone can make a fake FB message. FB has changed a lot of their privacy settings too. The profile picture from that screenshot is from Bryan's music page, not his private personal FB account (his profile picture from that personal FB is of him shirtless). How was sapphire able to message Bryan through that FB? And even if she did message him through his personal FB account, it would go straight to his spam folder (unless they are friends on there).
I mean can you message someone on their fb page? I don't see the option for it, Bryan doesn't even have his visitors post set up.
Exactly what I was thinking! Now I'm thinking sapphire made this up to get everyone to hate missy like she does! Sapphire come back with more proof please. This is riveting. .. damn I need a hobby.
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

actuallydear wrote:
I adore u

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
SAHMof1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SAHMof1 »

actuallydear wrote:
SAHMof1 wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/04 ... 90c3b8.jpg[/img]

I hadn't even considered this all being fake, HOWEVER, the fact it says Bryan wrote this at 6:40 in the morning is was makes me side eye it a bit hahaha! I can't imagine them being up THAT early. Lol!!!! Just something I noticed. Not saying it's fake. But, strange lol.

When messages are sent, it displays the recipients local time. Not sure where Sapphire lives as to whether she's in the same time zone as they are.
good point, I hadn't considered that.

aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:Before we vilify Sapphire and keep jumping back and forth, let's remember.... does it even matter if Missy said that and Bryan defended it?

These people...

scammed a horse ranch for money.

Raised money for Cambodia and acted like it was their fans when it was money from mostly the congregation. Bryan mocked the genocide while Missy stayed home and pouted.

Made a friend's family members death a "glad it wasn't me" opportunity x 2!

Texted their son's swimming ability by seeing if he'd drown.

Mistreat their dog daily.

Encourage their child minions to say all sorts of awful things in comments.

Sabotage a test to see if their son has seizures.

Made joking texts about a plane crash, fires, floods, in a "hope it doesn't effect me" manner.

Fail to make sure their "miracle child" is developmentally encouraged/stimulated.

Call vitamins "candy".

Etc, etc, etc.

They are disgusting human beings, devoid of empathy for others . Who goes to a place of genocide and makes jokes? Or laughs about how the Native Americans were wiped out by disease? They are lazy, spoiled and self-entitled. Their kids are screwed. One message doesn't make a difference one way or the other in my opinion.

Yeah that's my point, when they already do so much stuff why focus on something that we have no idea whether it's true? When this stuff we SEE happen daily. Only thing I don't agree with is the vitamin thing, I'm so guilty of telling kids that vegetables are a special treat like cake and they have to be good to get them... Those vitamins are probably the only ones Ollie gets in his diet apart from his rare handful of blueberries and a banana here and there so if they tell him that to make him eat it at least he's eating them.

maplecross
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maplecross »

I don't know what to believe.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sadie wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:I'm curious now if it was Bryan who wrote that message and blamed it on Missy, knowing that Missy will never see it or know about it because she doesn't ever read or leave replies back. Bryan is pretty much in control of all their social media accounts, minus her Instagram.
It wouldn't surprise me either if this was a fake message either. Anyone can make a fake FB message. FB has changed a lot of their privacy settings too. The profile picture from that screenshot is from Bryan's music page, not his private personal FB account (his profile picture from that personal FB is of him shirtless). How was sapphire able to message Bryan through that FB? And even if she did message him through his personal FB account, it would go straight to his spam folder (unless they are friends on there).
I mean can you message someone on their fb page? I don't see the option for it, Bryan doesn't even have his visitors post set up.
Exactly what I was thinking! Now I'm thinking sapphire made this up to get everyone to hate missy like she does! Sapphire come back with more proof please. This is riveting. .. damn I need a hobby.
That is a long way to go to get everyone to hate Missy.... on a web page where people already pretty much hate Missy Image

If it is fake, then she's trolling us all, and has no real agenda of like B&M/not liking them. The initial message was an attack against Bryan, not Missy.

None of his makes sense, and like I said in my earlier posts. My opinion isn't based off any of this anyway.
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

sadie wrote:

Hahaha I know right. It's 5am and I should be asleep but it's like that time someone hacked jesssfam Instagram. (A great day for all) I personally can tolerate Bryan a million times over missy and I kinda believe them on this one so what does that say Image

az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

I kind of believe the lumps this time guys :/. It's not like Bryan to apologize like that...if anything he always gets defensive. Idk...I know we are all on here because we dislike them and disagree with so many of the things they do or say, but to make something up like this, and then make a fake account...that's just wrong. I guess we will never k ow who is telling the truth.

ghostgrrl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ghostgrrl »

actuallydear wrote:
SAHMof1 wrote: When messages are sent, it displays the recipients local time. Not sure where Sapphire lives as to whether she's in the same time zone as they are.
But Bryan and Missy are PST, so doesn't that mean if this message is real and Sapphire lives somewhere in America (I assume because she went to a meet up), then it would be at least 6a or later if Sapphire lives in Central or Eastern time zones, if not later? Assuming the screw caps are real. Sorry if this doesn't make sense, lol
GGANON
Talker
Talker

Unread post by GGANON »

Someone's sitting behind a screen saying Image
ghostgrrl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ghostgrrl »

The only thing that makes me think it might be real is the way Bryan repeats himself over and over. He's not very concise....
Jenn-ly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jenn-ly »

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Just for devil's advocate here, most people I know keep their phone by their bed. They wake up, and check it. I'm guessing B&M are on constant "damage control" with the comments.

I reply to this thread in the early morning all the time. It's PST where I am. Doesn't mean I'm up. Just means I can't sleep.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way to prove-disprove this one guys.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The guilty are often very quick to defend themselves and that's what makes this extra fishy. B&M usually ignore this kind of stuff... They're block and delete kinda gals.

Return to “Daily Bumps”