#toiletbaby
CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyGetThisBabyOut: Part 37

Unread post by CanYouJustNot »

Does anyone remember when she had Ollie they posted a special Youtube video saying that she was in the hospital about to have him? I'm sure with Finn instead they'll just make a tweet about it. Poor kid is already treated so differently than his brother and he still hasn't made it out of the womb yet.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Missy's poor midwife! I bet she regrets signing up for this gig. I wonder if she gets all Missy's updates/whines.
sarahshortcake
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahshortcake »

CanYouJustNot wrote:Does anyone remember when she had Ollie they posted a special Youtube video saying that she was in the hospital about to have him? I'm sure with Finn instead they'll just make a tweet about it. Poor kid is already treated so differently than his brother and he still hasn't made it out of the womb yet.
They have already addressed this that all baby updates will be on Twitter. I think it was during her last bumpdate that she mentioned she just doesn't have time to film a pre-recorded labor announcement but she'll try her best.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DailyGetThisBabyOut: Part 37

Unread post by cats-or-die »

sarahshortcake wrote:
CanYouJustNot wrote:Does anyone remember when she had Ollie they posted a special Youtube video saying that she was in the hospital about to have him? I'm sure with Finn instead they'll just make a tweet about it. Poor kid is already treated so differently than his brother and he still hasn't made it out of the womb yet.
They have already addressed this that all baby updates will be on Twitter. I think it was during her last bumpdate that she mentioned she just doesn't have time to film a pre-recorded labor announcement but she'll try her best.
How can they constantly cry "we don't have time." REALLY??? You have all the time in the world! You don't have an actual job, Missy. You don't cook, clean, or watch your own kid. You have all the damn time.

xoxo gossip cat
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

If Missy has a c-section she won't be wearing her pretty pushers gown. If she had one for Ollie, but didn't wear it why on earth did she need to buy a new one?
There is no way she will have a natural birth. If she has a vbac she will have an epidural.. She has no pain tolerance.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

I thought she said they might do a prerecorded thing, but she wasn't sure because they hadn't actually done it yet. That was the last I heard unless she said more about it after that.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I have been really sick and slept the whole day.

Sapphire, if you come back to read this, please get help. What you did is not normal, it's not right, and it goes well beyond what the rest of us are doing. Please get help, especially for the sake of your baby, if you are pregnant.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Someone tweet her to drink more water. It would probably help with those cramps
SAHMof1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SAHMof1 »

I don't understand WHY they WOULDN'T film a pre-recorded video saying she's in labor. How freaking hard would it be to probably film a less than 2 minute video? Seriously? Especially considering their videos are what bring in their income so you would think they would absolutely post a video. Strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
captainyodels
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by captainyodels »

Y'know I don't really mind Missy's whining because I know that I can be pretty whiny myself. I am a first time mom in the sixth month of pregnancy and every new ache, pain, or symptom is a surprise for me. I probably sound WORSE than her as there's a lot of things I won't do ~because pregnant~. Although, I guess I have a lot less to scorn at with DailyBumps when I compare them to Tayler Whats-her-face or Sam and Nia.

I am excited to see cute little Finn mostly to see how Missy treats Ollie. Maybe they don't record it enough, but I really don't see a lot of affection between her and Ollie. I think I interact with my half-baked baby more than she does her two year old son. Toddlers all kind of develop at different rates. I've worked in tons of nurseries and did work as a nanny before, and I'll give it a few months actually INTO him being a 2 y/o, but it is odd that he hasn't developed a stronger vocabulary. I don't think he's got development issues. I think it's a matter of Bryan and Missy not taking time out of their day to work on learning rather than only play time and television. He's at such a good age to teach him, like, EVERYTHING. Just take him for walks outside and get him saying tons of new words for all the new things he sees!

(Sorry, I'm new. I've been a lurker for a week or so now, and finally want in on the drama)
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

I'm almost scared to leave a message now! :D I have been trying to catch up during breaks with the kids (yep, crazy homeschooler here) and it is crazy!

Still doesn't change that they are horrible though. Contractions 20 -30 minutes apart? They wont even count that as labour. I kind of hope her labour is really fast and she has no time for an epidural. That is kind of nasty though :D
kisses
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kisses »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/04 ... b74bc3.jpg[/img]

lol

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

LumpyDays wrote:I'm almost scared to leave a message now! :D I have been trying to catch up during breaks with the kids (yep, crazy homeschooler here) and it is crazy!

Still doesn't change that they are horrible though. Contractions 20 -30 minutes apart? They wont even count that as labour. I kind of hope her labour is really fast and she has no time for an epidural. That is kind of nasty though :D
Or I hope she gets the epidural, but it has trouble going in and she has to get jabbed 3 times like I did.

3 times! With major back labour too! That was fun. Then it only numbed the one side, so the doctor kept dosing me until it moved over to the other side. I had one majorly numb ass butt cheek.

Then I couldn't feel a damn thing and didn't know when to push, so they had to turn the juice off anyway. After all that I I felt the whole damn ring of fire with a 9.5 pound baby anyway.

I hope that happens to her. She'd love the drama. So much to complain about.... if you're Missy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Let me guess, she let her midwife know about her contractions and her midwife said they need to relax. Lol
prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

her body probably went into shock from "the tons of walking" they did yesterday & the fact she didnt spend all yesterday day relaxing since in case ya didnt know... shes thuper pregnant guiiiize.
kisses
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kisses »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
LumpyDays wrote:I'm almost scared to leave a message now! :D I have been trying to catch up during breaks with the kids (yep, crazy homeschooler here) and it is crazy!

Or I hope she gets the epidural, but it has trouble going in and she has to get jabbed 3 times like I did.

3 times! With major back labour too! That was fun. Then it only numbed the one side, so the doctor kept dosing me until it moved over to the other side. I had one majorly numb ass butt cheek.

Then I couldn't feel a damn thing and didn't know when to push, so they had to turn the juice off anyway. After all that I I felt the whole damn ring of fire with a 9.5 pound baby anyway.

I hope that happens to her. She'd love the drama. So much to complain about.... if you're Missy.

or she has 3 failed attempts at an epidural like i did and ends up dealing with not only the needle she will surely be afraid of but also the reality it's not gonna work on her, period.

kisses
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kisses »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:

or she has 3 failed attempts at an epidural like i did and ends up dealing with not only the needle she will surely be afraid of but also the reality it's not gonna work on her, period.

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Yup...sounds like they called the hospital and the nurse or midwife told them to wait it out. Sounds a little bitter with the "we've been instructed" bit.

Lurkers may want to stay lurkers for the time being, after all the drama today. Sapphire will most likely reincarnate soon

Eponine24601
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Eponine24601 »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/04 ... 1416dc.jpg[/img]
Inspired by a recent poster (I forget who lol)

Return to “Daily Bumps”