DailyContractions: Part 38

az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyContractions: Part 38

Unread post by az2639 »

Soooo....moving on. Is Missy seriously that clueless about pregnancy??? She does know that it is normal to have contractions at the end of pregnancy right? That it doesn't mean the baby will be born the next day...lol! Her belly is still so high, that baby has not dropped at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Wow. I'm not going to comment on all the poster drama here, I did before and I am done. The only thing I am happy about is Missy wasn't that awful.

It's really obvious they start the blog after his morning nap, but try to act like he just woke up. And, Missy wouldn't be out and about and having fun if those were real contractions the whole time. I've been in labor and seen how Missy seems to handle "pain". I'm glad Ollie is getting out and about though, because he's probably going to be stuck at home a lot after Finn is born.
gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gwsb »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:How has no one mentioned the cake yet?!

For those that are new... Princess only eats chocolate cake. She was nice enough to make Mimi a cake with both vanilla and chocolate to accommodate EVERYONE.

I'm a little surprised the Hollisters even try to have vanilla cake around Missy at this point.
I'm surprised they even know what other cakes taste like. Is eating something different allowed under the reign of queen Missy?
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

sapphiretrinity wrote:They had people surrounding them at the meet-up they had, Bryan noticed me and told me to come over there to say hi, I did. I pulled out my phone to text my husband (we were on vacation and he was visiting his friend). Bryan noticed a picture of something personal (indicating my stillbirth) and we got to talking about it. He talked to me, and did something really sweet.
He was helping another girl who lost her father and was a hysterical mess.
Lol that's not what you said on the pm you sent to me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

RNSteph wrote:Haha. I had quite the little laugh this vlog. They were all "dressing for fall" in long pants and long sleeves at 70 degrees (21 Celsius). Up here in Saskatchewan 70 degrees is very nice! I just switched to full pants and its 28 degrees F (-2C). I know this isn't gossip. I just find the differences in perceptions amusing. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I've always wanted to visit Saskatchewan....simply because of the name!

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

az2639 wrote:Soooo....moving on. Is Missy seriously that clueless about pregnancy??? She does know that it is normal to have contractions at the end of pregnancy right? That it doesn't mean the baby will be born the next day...lol! Her belly is still so high, that baby has not dropped at all.

How dare you doubt Missy's knowledge! Haven't you heard? Missy knows all!

Missy... when you are in labour, you will KNOW. It will be painful. I know you have a high pain tolerance and all, but I'm pretty sure it'll be obvious... even to you.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Whoops! Just read the previous posts! It has been quite a roller coaster here in the DB thread lol.
Back to Missy and Bryan....
Howareu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Howareu »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/05 ... ca4c2c.jpg[/img]

Never posted a pic so doesn't know if this works. But the minion comments are getting more dumb every day..
RNSteph
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RNSteph »

twomommies wrote:
RNSteph wrote:Haha. I had quite the little laugh this vlog. They were all "dressing for fall" in long pants and long sleeves at 70 degrees (21 Celsius). Up here in Saskatchewan 70 degrees is very nice! I just switched to full pants and its 28 degrees F (-2C). I know this isn't gossip. I just find the differences in perceptions amusing. Image

It's so lovely here! If you do ever come, I'd recommend first couple weeks in September. The colours have all changed but it's still kind of warm. And if you want to see true beauty, north east Saskatchewan is way prettier than southern. Down there is all fields and flat land (prairies, y'know). Up north beautiful trees and hills and dips and rivers. Image
castrofreak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by castrofreak »

Omfg missy, stop playing. You made that cake so you could have chocolate cake. She must have that half cake shit down to a science. Fuckung princess

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

RNSteph wrote:
twomommies wrote:

It's so lovely here! If you do ever come, I'd recommend first couple weeks in September. The colours have all changed but it's still kind of warm. And if you want to see true beauty, north east Saskatchewan is way prettier than southern. Down there is all fields and flat land (prairies, y'know). Up north beautiful trees and hills and dips and rivers. Image
I definitely will have to, my girlfriend would love it (:

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Anybody got a vlog synopsis? BTW, thanks to the folks that do those. I just can't sit through them. My daughter watches them on the computer and I turn the TV up so I don't have to hear them or run the vacuum or the like...

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Remember when Ollie wasn't even allowed to try the vanilla cake? Those poor boys, what if one of them didn't fit the mould for what Missy thinks is perfect?

There's no way they would be ok with one of their kids being LGBT if they can't even let them choose what kind of cake they like! Those poor boys are going to grow up to be Jimmy. Quiet, sit in the corner and be a slave... Jimmy.
RNSteph
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RNSteph »

http://youtu.be/H2mXgSrcx-c

I watched the mat pictures from Oliver's pregnancy right after Finley's. I could be reading more into it than is necessary but man are the moods totally different! In some of Ollie's pictures, I swear I can feel the love!

Maybe it's just the sunset/ocean/lovely music getting to me. Image
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

What a freaking pig!! Making Mimi's birthday about her!! Lazy ass had to make half and half cake because her stupid picky ass doesn't like vanilla!!! Seriously put your shit aside and do what your mom likes !!!! She's suchhhh a freaking selfish brat!! She disgust me daily lol
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

So today Ollies shirt was way too small and his pants were too big. His shirt just came from Target and has only been out a few weeks, maybe a month, so they basically bought him a too small shirt. I can't with these people.

GGANON
Talker
Talker

Unread post by GGANON »

They said its pretty chilly outside. They dress up in long sleeves and pants but wear flip flops.

I always look around to see if I can see a clock to see what time it is when Ollie wakes up.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Amelia322 wrote:What a freaking pig!! Making Mimi's birthday about her!! Lazy ass had to make half and half cake because her stupid picky ass doesn't like vanilla!!! Seriously put your shit aside and do what your mom likes !!!! She's suchhhh a freaking selfish brat!! She disgust me daily lol
Anyone else think the contraction talk was just to make sure the focus was still on her?

Remember how she conveniently felt Finn kicking (hiccoughing?)for the first time when they were out for dinner? Was that for Cassie's grad... When they were at the beach house? I remember it was discussed and we called BS on whatever the "Missy moment" was.
Silentbob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Silentbob »

Howareu wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/05 ... ca4c2c.jpg[/img]

Never posted a pic so doesn't know if this works. But the minion comments are getting more dumb every day..
I can't get past the first comment of the uterus opening Image...why are twelve year olds pretending to know about labor and birth...although Missy is just as clueless.

sarahshortcake
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahshortcake »

Amelia322 wrote:What a freaking pig!! Making Mimi's birthday about her!! Lazy ass had to make half and half cake because her stupid picky ass doesn't like vanilla!!! Seriously put your shit aside and do what your mom likes !!!! She's suchhhh a freaking selfish brat!! She disgust me daily lol
Maybe Bryan edited the footage to remove the scene where Missy gets a present when MiMi does to keep her calm.

Return to “Daily Bumps”