BritneyandbabyandNOOOLLLLLIIIIN Part 11

ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandbabyandNOOOLLLLLIIIIN Part 11

Unread post by ladymama »

I actually can't stand Aria's voice. She is cute as a button but her voice makes my ears cry lol

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
justsamma
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by justsamma »

alyshamne wrote:Okay Britney I get you like to train your kids for the camera like they're in a zoo but I am so done with this whole "HOW BIG IS NOOOOOOHLIIIIIIIIN" bs. It was half cute the first time. Now it makes me want to rip out my own ears.

On a lighter note, am I the only one who thinks that Aria's voice is so dang cute?! She's been talking so much more (and waaaay clearer) since she's been in school and that little voice. Ugh. I don't know why but I just think it's so adorable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm pretty sure she started that after the Teen Mom 2 episode where Kail and Javi said it to Lincoln.
Its horribly annoying.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

ashleyrr2k wrote:
Emcee wrote:Every time I read Norman I think of Bates Motel, and how obsessed Norman's mom is with Norman and how occasionally they still cosleep. (Norman is 17 or 18 BTW) Future Britney! :D
That's what I thought also.

Is that why you guys are calling a 1year old a different name?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lovehound got autocorrected from Nolan to Norman by accident. That's the joke. Both sound little old man-ish.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

justsamma wrote:
alyshamne wrote:Okay Britney I get you like to train your kids for the camera like they're in a zoo but I am so done with this whole "HOW BIG IS NOOOOOOHLIIIIIIIIN" bs. It was half cute the first time. Now it makes me want to rip out my own ears.

On a lighter note, am I the only one who thinks that Aria's voice is so dang cute?! She's been talking so much more (and waaaay clearer) since she's been in school and that little voice. Ugh. I don't know why but I just think it's so adorable.

I'm pretty sure she started that after the Teen Mom 2 episode where Kail and Javi said it to Lincoln.
Its horribly annoying.

I actually think it so cute but all I can think of is that scene from Teen Mum 2 as well lol.
Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

How much is Ikea? We don't have one and I've never been. I'm wondering if it's much cheaper than a regular furniture store.
nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nobettsaboutit »

justsamma wrote:

Its horribly annoying.

No. She did the same thing with Aria when she was little too but instead of "how big is Aria?" She said, "how big is the baby" or something along those lines.

PinkApple
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by PinkApple »

Did she really just say she is going to put a tv in Nolan's room? Why would you put a tv in the room of a 1year old?
I could have misheard that but I think she really said it...
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

PinkApple wrote:Did she really just say she is going to put a tv in Nolan's room? Why would you put a tv in the room of a 1year old?
I could have misheard that but I think she really said it...
She said his teepee. All the YouTube kids have one now. ;)
erinisgreat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by erinisgreat »

new to the site here, long time lurker. i have to say, though, the target trips are getting somewhat out of hand
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

If you asked me which furniture was from the old place and which stuff was new, I wouldn't be able to tell you. It has exactly the same feel, aesthetic, everything. Why did they need new again?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

She buys new furniture everytime she moves. Why did she buy Aria a new bed? Her toddler bed was good for another two years. My son is 3 and looks like a 5 year old. He has the same toddler bed as Aria in a different color and even with him being so big it's still good for another year or so.

Also, I just want to say a big F YOU to Britney. My son throws toys and draws on walls. That doesn't mean I don't parent him. When and if I see him doing either I correct him but my son is his own person and has a mind and opinions of his own. He will most likely do it again. We've gotten him to stop drawing on walls. And are still working on him throwing toys. I'm sorry my son isn't perfect like your little brat angel Aria.
Ellagrace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ellagrace »

Sosie Lark wrote:If you asked me which furniture was from the old place and which stuff was new, I wouldn't be able to tell you. It has exactly the same feel, aesthetic, everything. Why did they need new again?
Hmmm, why did they need new again... Let's see, maybe she felt all the other stuff was outdated because it was over a year old? Or maybe she feels less anxious and out of sorts when all the bedroom furniture in the house is white? Or maybe she just loves the smell of brand spanking new particle board? It's anyone's guess, really. I'm thinking a can of white paint from Home Depot would have been cheaper and way less time consuming.

I agree, it all looks exactly the same style she had. A fresh coat of white paint and you'd never know which was the new and which was the old.
Ellagrace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ellagrace »

Blackswan wrote:She buys new furniture everytime she moves. Why did she buy Aria a new bed? Her toddler bed was good for another two years. My son is 3 and looks like a 5 year old. He has the same toddler bed as Aria in a different color and even with him being so big it's still good for another year or so.

Also, I just want to say a big F YOU to Britney. My son throws toys and draws on walls. That doesn't mean I don't parent him. When and if I see him doing either I correct him but my son is his own person and has a mind and opinions of his own. He will most likely do it again. We've gotten him to stop drawing on walls. And are still working on him throwing toys. I'm sorry my son isn't perfect like your little brat angel Aria.

Don't listen to her. She's just being an uppity bitch. She just moved into her brand new tract housing townhouse rental and is feeling like she's something special right now. No ones kids behave like well trained circus monkeys. Except hers maybe.
I'm sorry but her attitude makes me dislike her and her children sometimes. Aria and Norman aren't perfect angels, B. Stop acting as though they are. That uppity attitude gets old fast.
LuckyCharm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LuckyCharm »

For some reason it seems like a lot of Youtube families think they have to buy all new furniture and decor everytime they move...I don't get it..
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Yeah the comment about "parenting" was really ignorant. My nephew was a well behaved kid but boy did he have his moments. He's drawn on the walls hell I have too, it's just shit kids do like cut their hair or play with toilet paper. People who think their kids are angels end up jinxing themselves.

They wanted to move because they needed more space and they finally got abigger place and now they need new stuff to fill it up...B logic. I have to admit I think arias room looks really cute but didn't she just buy her a new bed? It's crazy how much shit she buys, and no hate to Ikea my kitchen is from there and I have a dresser and dressing table from there but her house looks like an IKEA catalog she lacks originality. With all the money they spend on furniture they could afford a little cruise that'd be nice.
shaybaby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shaybaby »

Is that a new tv also? I noticed a tv box in the hallway when it showed ean putting all that cheap furniture together. Aria should have just stayed in a toddler bed till N was ready for one then get her a new bed and give Nolan arias old one. But that would make too much sense I guess

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Blackswan wrote:She buys new furniture everytime she moves. Why did she buy Aria a new bed? Her toddler bed was good for another two years. My son is 3 and looks like a 5 year old. He has the same toddler bed as Aria in a different color and even with him being so big it's still good for another year or so.

Something about the way she said that was just so... I don't know. She just seemed like a beeyatch lol. No kid is perfect, especially at that age. Someone in my family tried to tell me her kid didn't draw on the walls when he was 1... but I sat there and watched him do it, AND when he was four he colored all over their sofa with permanent marker. People think their kids are angels when they really aren't. I bet Aria DOES do things like that, but of course B isn't going to show it on her vlogs - because everyone on here called her out for not disciplining her. Britney has total control of what we see in her life and she tries to make it seem like everything is perfect. Aria is a cute kid but she is NOT well-behaved. Remember how britney used to call her Sassy and a diva all the time? When she realized everyone on here thought she was turning Aria into a brat, she stopped saying that (or showing us that she says it).
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Also... maybe I am overprotective but I wouldn't want my 3 1/2 year old upstairs where I can't see her. I don't care how well-behaved she is lol. She made it seem like if it wasn't for Nolan, she would let Aria play upstairs all by herself. Am I crazy or does anyone agree with me that it seems dangerous? My daughter is only two and I don't have much experience with that age so maybe I am crazy for thinking she is too young to be unsupervised upstairs haha.
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

Britney, you're so adorable.

Remember guys when they all went to target and she told Aria, don't sit in the chair, and Aria sat in the chair? Remember when Aria was running across the couch, after Britney repeatedly to,d her to stop?

Aria is suddenly listening to rules and following directions? The preschool must be doing a great job helping Aria with this, because B sure as hell doesn't.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Um what really concerned me was in the beginning when she walked I to the play room, where she left the kids alone and "Norman" had a fake French fry in his mouth. Uhh hello Britney he can CHOKE on that. But you are getting the Noble Parenting Prize aren't you?

It looks like they got a IMac computer or something where he beloved mud room (which is actually just a wall) is.

Did you see how much clothes Nolan had? That's ridiculous. Settle down B you aren't Kim Kardashain, your kid doesn't need a disposable wardrobe, not that Kim's do either

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”