Alabama scares me.
FitMom
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie part 2

Unread post by FitMom »

Whatshesaid_2015 wrote:Alabama scares me.
We don't bite. Lol. Just love our football. :)
parryhotter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by parryhotter »

If you start hearing the banjos, just run the other direction! Hah.
amberamber
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amberamber »

I live on the Mississippi/Alabama state line and it's a mix of Alabama and Ole Miss fans here, it seems like the Alabama fans are a lot more into it than Ole Miss fans. C&K aren't that bad compared to a lot of people here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
FitMom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by FitMom »

Just listen to the Paul Finebaum show on the SEC network and you will get a taste of how important football is here. Haha.
alyshamne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alyshamne »

MG is the sweetest little girl. It's so obvious how much of an impact that interactive and loving parents have on a baby's development (*cough Oliver who still can't speak coherently cough*)

If only M&B loved their kids like C&K love MG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kayuhsee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayuhsee »

Playsinrain wrote:
amberamber wrote:I live in south Alabama and it's the same here, if I wear my Alabama shirt in public I can hear people yelling Roll Tide from across the store.

Its so true! I can see how people not from here can see it as weird and over the top, but its seriously NORMAL alabama fan behavior. lol
See it's weird to me too how crazy Bama fans are. Cause the south LOVES their college football, and while there are plenty of UGA fans where I live almost nothing really compares to Alabama fans. Like why is it Alabama that has the crazy fans lol.
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

Who the F buys a one year old a mortorized car?! You'd think they'd be smart enough to realize she is too young for it and save it for when she gets a bit older. But no, dummy Cullen tried to rig it with a brick so she can ride alone. And Katie let him do it! What the hell???
parryhotter
Informer
Informer

Did they buy it though? He's thanking Baby League on IG for it. Haven't watched today's blog yet.
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

Sorry I wasn't clear... I meant the people who bought it, not C&K. And it was Baby League which makes me shake my head as it is totally not an age appropriate gift. So apparently C&K aren't the only two dummies out there! I'm still surprised Katie let him try to rig it for MG to ride alone. Although I shouldn't be surprised with them since they don't always act in the safest manner with MG.
parryhotter
Informer
Informer

Gotcha...
The car gift doesn't bug me. I've known plenty of people get their toddlers motorized vehicles like that. It's not like they understand it yet to do anything crazy in it. Plus, C&K will always be around her when she's in it. *shrug* Just my 2¢.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

But she can't even walk alone yet. I can see the clickbait title: "Baby Crashes into Fence". And it'll go viral and make Bryan so jealous.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

parryhotter wrote:Gotcha...
The car gift doesn't bug me. I've known plenty of people get their toddlers motorized vehicles like that. It's not like they understand it yet to do anything crazy in it. Plus, C&K will always be around her when she's in it. *shrug* Just my 2¢.
Agreed. Its not like she's out on the road driving. Those things don't move too terribly fast and they will be right there beside her. Its not like they are putting a brick on the pedal, shoving her out the door and going inside for a nap. They are a bit more risqué than I would be with my child, but I genuinely think they are good parents and love her unconditionally and wouldn't let anything preventable happen to her.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

The age inappropriate gift reflects poorly on the Baby League brand in my opinion.
HazelnutSoup
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HazelnutSoup »

I haven't seen anything about the motorized car yet, but if it was a gift, it could be they just used it for today as a "thank you" and will put it away until MG is a bit older. But like I said I haven't seen it yet so who the hell knows.

EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

HazelnutSoup wrote:I haven't seen anything about the motorized car yet, but if it was a gift, it could be they just used it for today as a "thank you" and will put it away until MG is a bit older. But like I said I haven't seen it yet so who the hell knows.

^^^

You know as someone who doesn't watch the vlogs it's things like this that make me think I really should. You all made it seem like they had her in it driving around doing wheelies and shit. Now I see no, they haven't even shown her using it. Hahaha
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Alyshaxx wrote:
HazelnutSoup wrote:I haven't seen anything about the motorized car yet, but if it was a gift, it could be they just used it for today as a "thank you" and will put it away until MG is a bit older. But like I said I haven't seen it yet so who the hell knows.

^^^

You know as someone who doesn't watch the vlogs it's things like this that make me think I really should. You all made it seem like they had her in it driving around doing wheelies and shit. Now I see no, they haven't even shown her using it. Hahaha
They did show her using it. She had an older girl (cousin?) in with her, and then she was by herself and Cullen was trying to use bricks to push the gas pedal down, and when that didn't work, he got a pole and pushed the gas pedal down. It really wasn't that bad. But she did just turn one and can't even walk by herself.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I think it's really great that they are taking MG to the baby gym, but her reaction was so funny. She was obviously really perplexed, and didn't know what was going on. I guess after, Katie said she fell asleep on the way there so she wasn't as awake.

saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

kayuhsee wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
amberamber wrote:I live in south Alabama and it's the same here, if I wear my Alabama shirt in public I can hear people yelling Roll Tide from across the store.

Its so true! I can see how people not from here can see it as weird and over the top, but its seriously NORMAL alabama fan behavior. lol
See it's weird to me too how crazy Bama fans are. Cause the south LOVES their college football, and while there are plenty of UGA fans where I live almost nothing really compares to Alabama fans. Like why is it Alabama that has the crazy fans lol.
You must have never met an Oregon Duck fan! We take our college football VERY seriously. 8-)
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I think it is fantastic how much they do with Gaines. They are always playing with her and teaching her things. She is so very loved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Cullen and Katie”