DailyContractions: Part 38

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyContractions: Part 38

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

kittypurry wrote:Guess the midwife didn't give them any news they wanted, or they would have updated like they did last week. Probably didn't check her either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anyone I've known that has used midwife has never been checked til 40 weeks (if that). Most take the all natural approach.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Acbsktbll wrote:
kittypurry wrote:Guess the midwife didn't give them any news they wanted, or they would have updated like they did last week. Probably didn't check her either

Anyone I've known that has used midwife has never been checked til 40 weeks (if that). Most take the all natural approach.

Missy's been trying to get her midwife to check her for weeks now...I remember hearing her say in one of the recent vlogs that she was going to ask her again to check at this appointment today. We all know that Missy does not take the word "no" easily. If she had checked, Missy would have plastered those numbers all over Twitter, especially since Britt was dilating

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

kittypurry wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:

Missy's been trying to get her midwife to check her for weeks now...I remember hearing her say in one of the recent vlogs that she was going to ask her again to check at this appointment today. We all know that Missy does not take the word "no" easily. If she had checked, Missy would have plastered those numbers all over Twitter, especially since Britt was dilating

Exactly. so I'm guessing her midwife stuck to her wysiwyg of practice and didn't do it. Otherwise we'd know.
mommadee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mommadee »

Oliver looks more and more like Bryan each day. #sorrypissy

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

mommadee wrote:Image

Awe look how happy he looks. I hope they do more arts and crafts more often

LOL JK they are far too lazy for that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

Aw, that is pretty cute.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
MamaBear13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaBear13 »

crs2015 wrote:I know this has been discussed soooo many times but why on earth would you choose your hospital to be so far away? I used to live in the suburbs and ill admit that the hospital there isnt the best.. then an hour away in the city has an amazing womans hospital plus 4 other ones to choose from.. so i can see maybe an hour.. but didnt u guys say 2 hours? They live in CA. there has to be good hospitals within an hour radius and i would assume a few good ones to choose from. 2 hours is where i go on a weekend getaway not where i wanna ride passenger during intense labor, ouch.
Do they even have a plan B? I can't imagine missy lasting long in the car with pain. Do they just expect her to just tough it out on the drive? She can barely handle the pregnancy alone, I highly doubt she can handle a drive. Every bump and turn hurts a bit! And being forced to sit down and unable to move doesn't make things easier.
My husband drove us 1.5 hour away to our midwives birth center and even though I had been having contractions for a total of 4 hours by the time I got there, I was 10cm dilated and that drive was intense. But I never yelled or cried...then again I'm way different than missy is. I dilated ridiculously fast, which most women do. If she dilates super slow, maybe she can make the drive. But i wouldn't suggest people to try and do that haha.
Holy crap I never thought about how she is going to be when she is waiting to actually push (if she ends up having a vaginal birth). All the waiting for her body to progress to 10cm and then the actual pushing part hahaha. I feel like the birth vlog is going to be super awkward to see Bryan and her with Mimi in the way

saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

I've been away for a few days, and trying to catch up.. I'm on page 11, and have to say that I got the Sapphire/troll vibe from Ocean from the very beginning..
I don't know how the rest of the pages are going to go, but what the actual F*** is up with people going on a gossip site pretending to dislike the bums, reveal that they are fans, and try to convert us to minionism?!
Do they really think we will have some sort of epiphany and suddenly love them?
MamaBear13
Informer
Informer

crs2015 wrote:I know this has been discussed soooo many times but why on earth would you choose your hospital to be so far away? I used to live in the suburbs and ill admit that the hospital there isnt the best.. then an hour away in the city has an amazing womans hospital plus 4 other ones to choose from.. so i can see maybe an hour.. but didnt u guys say 2 hours? They live in CA. there has to be good hospitals within an hour radius and i would assume a few good ones to choose from. 2 hours is where i go on a weekend getaway not where i wanna ride passenger during intense labor, ouch.
Do they even have a plan B? I can't imagine missy lasting long in the car with pain. Do they just expect her to just tough it out on the drive? She can barely handle the pregnancy alone, I highly doubt she can handle a drive. Every bump and turn hurts a bit! And being forced to sit down and unable to move doesn't make things easier.
My husband drove us 1.5 hour away to our midwives birth center and even though I had been having contractions for a total of 4 hours by the time I got there, I was 10cm dilated and that drive was intense. But I never yelled or cried...then again I'm way different than missy is. I dilated ridiculously fast, which most women do. If she dilates super slow, maybe she can make the drive. But i wouldn't suggest people to try and do that haha.
Holy crap I never thought about how she is going to be when she is waiting to actually push (if she ends up having a vaginal birth). All the waiting for her body to progress to 10cm and then the actual pushing part hahaha. I feel like the birth vlog is going to be super awkward to see Bryan and her with Mimi in the way

MamaBear13
Informer
Informer

I honestly hope Missy doesn't have a cesarean scheduled, and makes it to 41 weeks. I want her to rethink having anymore children for obvious reasons. It would be a miracle if this pregnancy changed her mind about having anymore. I know it's a long shot but there's a slim chance since she's so miserable.
And you know what I was thinking? What if Mimi and Cassie help so much because they are worried for missy and her possible depression that she seems to have

justarandomperson22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by justarandomperson22 »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/07 ... 3639a4.jpg[/img]
What kind of idiot buys a $70,000+ car and hits things with it within two months of owning it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
psawyer3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by psawyer3 »

Does anyone know the name of the vlog where they put Ollie in the pool while they were behind the gate? To "test" him, or something?

GGANON
Talker
Talker

Unread post by GGANON »

justarandomperson22 wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/07 ... 3639a4.jpg[/img]
What kind of idiot buys a $70,000+ car and hits things with it within two months of owning it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Someone that doesn't know how to drive a big vehicle. Sad part is he has the features that supposed keep him from hitting things. It's like he completely ignores it.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Nchollywood Part 5

Unread post by twomommies »

Such an unfortunate looking kid

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
SelkieSpirit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SelkieSpirit »

#sorryollie

:HK: Hate to love and love to hate :HK:
SelkieSpirit
Talker
Talker

I can't see Missy not having another kid when she wants a girl so bad... Which she probably won't get. Bryan loves shooting off those Y chromosomes.

:HK: Hate to love and love to hate :HK:
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

ashleyrr2k wrote:

Awe look how happy he looks. I hope they do more arts and crafts more often

LOL JK they are far too lazy for that

And I would bet Mimi or Auntie was within 5ft of him...
GGANON
Talker
Talker

Unread post by GGANON »

They just need to go ahead and title the vlogs "he's not out yet " or "still not out yet". Geez
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

GGANON wrote:They just need to go ahead and title the vlogs "he's not out yet " or "still not out yet". Geez Image
BABY TRAPPED IN UTERUS

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
SelkieSpirit
Talker
Talker

I tried watching the vlog today and this was basically how it went

Me: *plays the vlog*
Bryan: YOU'RE STILL NOT OUT YET YOU'RE GROUNDED