vegan_ninja
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFalseLabor Part 40

Unread post by vegan_ninja »

kittypurry wrote:
vegan_ninja wrote:Anyone see Baylee's latest tweet? I kinda hope she's lurking here. Join the dark side, Bayls!

She had replied to the people who commented that "they were misunderstanding, but it was meant to be cryptic and a test". Now that tweet is gone...curious :-o
What was the tweet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry, I know this is late, but I was sleeping. First tweet was "If only they knew I was one of them...A lurker in the night.." A couple people replied to her that they were also up late. Then Baylee tweeted back to them something along the lines of "You're both misinterpreting, but that's ok. It was meant to be cryptic and a test"

That's when I commented about the tweet here. When I checked back, not 10 minutes later, that second tweet was gone. That really made me curious, but I could be way off.

As far as today's vlog, I'm happy Missy is finally admitting to herself/believing she's in prodomal labor. I can almost accept her multiple hospital visits because she does genuinely seem nervous about Finn's heart rate and I can understand having anxiety from her past delivery traumas. Having said that, WHY pick a hospital so far away?
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

Cheese and rice do
I even dare watch now that I have time? I feel like I'll want to scream at them after the first minute

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

vegan_ninja wrote:
kittypurry wrote:
vegan_ninja wrote:Anyone see Baylee's latest tweet? I kinda hope she's lurking here. Join the dark side, Bayls!

She had replied to the people who commented that "they were misunderstanding, but it was meant to be cryptic and a test". Now that tweet is gone...curious :-o
What was the tweet?

Sorry, I know this is late, but I was sleeping. First tweet was "If only they knew I was one of them...A lurker in the night.." A couple people replied to her that they were also up late. Then Baylee tweeted back to them something along the lines of "You're both misinterpreting, but that's ok. It was meant to be cryptic and a test"

That's when I commented about the tweet here. When I checked back, not 10 minutes later, that second tweet was gone. That really made me curious, but I could be way off.

As far as today's vlog, I'm happy Missy is finally admitting to herself/believing she's in predomal labor. I can almost accept her multiple hospital visits because she does genuinely seem nervous about Finn's heart rate and I can understand having anxiety from her past delivery traumas. Having said that, WHY pick a hospital so far away?
It could be the only hospital that will support VBAC deliveries or it is the one where her midwives and doula will deliver at :)
beanio
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beanio »

I'm not really sure about the different types of labour, what's the difference between back labour and regular labour?

miranda55g
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by miranda55g »

Shes so annoying. If she doesn't want any kinds of medicines or drugs why go to the hospital again? Even if she was at a 3, they couldn't do anything for the pain if she wants natural. Its better to labor at home like she originally said not be in an uncomfortable hospital.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

beanio wrote:I'm not really sure about the different types of labour, what's the difference between back labour and regular labour?

I may be wrong but i think its basically where you feel the pain. Regular labor is in the front, you feel it in your uterus, back labor you feel it in your back. Has to do with the way baby is sitting in the womb..
Correct me if im wrong...
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

SAHMof1 wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/11 ... 26845a.jpg[/img]

Was on Instagram and checked my "following" notifications and as I was scrolling noticed "Mimi" liked this. This is (I think) Missy's cousin who was pregnant with her. Pregnant with a girl no less ;) bet missy is pissssssed.

Jesus Christ. This name now is the #1 of my list of worst names of 2015. Alyvia? OMG

Enviado de meu XT1032 usando Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Bryan posted on Twitter in response to someone that labor is not progressing because Finn is posterior. WRONG. I had a very straightforward and quick birth with my posterior baby. Back labor hurt like hell, but I never stalled. Being posterior doesn't necessarily stall labor. Plus as I've pointed out before, this isn't labor stalling in Missy's case, this is labor going away. Stalling means not progressing, not getting closer together, but the contractions stay the same, they don't go away. Going in and out of labor is prodromal labor, not true labor stalling

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

kittypurry wrote:Bryan posted on Twitter in response to someone that labor is not progressing because Finn is posterior. WRONG. I had a very straightforward and quick birth with my posterior baby. Back labor hurt like hell, but I never stalled. Being posterior doesn't necessarily stall labor. Plus as I've pointed out before, this isn't labor stalling in Missy's case, this is labor going away. Stalling means not progressing, not getting closer together, but the contractions stay the same, they don't go away. Going in and out of labor is prodromal labor, not true labor stalling

They are setting it up for the scheduled c section that is going to happen. They will say he was posterior so that's why labor wasn't progressing (even though shes not in labor and posterior has nothing to do with progression, like you said) and they will end up with a "medically needed" c section. Truth is Missy cant handle the pain of the back labor and will give up her dream of a natural labor.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

From the spinning babies website: "Its only a stall after 4 cm"

_pansie_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _pansie_ »

kittypurry wrote:From the spinning babies website: "Its only a stall after 4 cm"

But Mithy didn't write Spinning Babies info, so it's wrong. ;)
:love2: Antepartum, Birth, and Postpartum Doula AKA a birth addict :love2:
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

ashleyrr2k wrote:
sammibro wrote:If I'm not mistaken, she didn't say Finley's name once during that whole vlog! I'd watch again to confirm, but that vlog was so pointless and boring that it might make me fall asleep!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
She never calls Finn by his name.She is completely disconnected to this baby,it's really sad.I really hope when she has him she instantly gets a bond.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Guissse, don't you see that she wants this baby out ASAP so she could make her precious little girl?
Amelia322 wrote:If she's in labor why isn't her doula at the hotel helping her? Isn't that what they are for? Or is hers only gonna be in the hospital? Where's the damn doula?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Poor Finn. "I labored for DAYS and DAYS to have you!" And it's captured on video for him to see. They say (when they're not saying they do it to help people) that they do these vlogs for themselves, to have the memories. Of course, we all know the truth is, they did it hoping to get internet fame and have $$ rolling in without actually working. But do they ever, even for a minute, stop and think about how this is going to look to those boys when they get older? They way she whined through her whole pregnancy, passed Ollie off to Cassie any chance she got, and the "pool testing" and other things they did to endanger him? They can feed the kids any lie they like, but the truth is right there in color.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
bixiepixie88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bixiepixie88 »

zipadeedodah wrote:wait, she said it was a "bad habit" to have bryan sing to ollie? i'll have to go back and watch that part. I just thought she said it was a habit or something.
Yeah, it's towards the end of the vlog where they're getting Ollie ready for bed. Missy mentions how Ollie is now starting to ask Bryan to sing his lullaby to him until he falls asleep, and MIssy says "it's getting to be a bad habit." ....I'm sorry, but what? How....? I've lost my ability to even.
SelkieSpirit
Talker
Talker

DailyFalseLabor Part 40

Unread post by SelkieSpirit »

emlyx wrote:Jesus Christ. This name now is the #1 of my list of worst names of 2015. Alyvia? OMG

It bothered me too, and I'm usually all for unique spellings. Not this one... Why can't you just spell it OLIVIA? That's like the joke about it being Phinleigh. Image
bixiepixie88 wrote: Yeah, it's towards the end of the vlog where they're getting Ollie ready for bed. Missy mentions how Ollie is now starting to ask Bryan to sing his lullaby to him until he falls asleep, and MIssy says "it's getting to be a bad habit." ....I'm sorry, but what? How....? I've lost my ability to even.
They already get in his bed and cuddle every night but oh god not singing a lullaby - /that/ is a bad habit!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:HK: Hate to love and love to hate :HK:
hiya
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hiya »

Maybe missy knows she's not in labor and that she never was in labor but is too embarrassed to admit it. She's not the first or last person to go to hospital thinking it's labor and then being sent home. But BM won't admit they were wrong. That's why they have so many "bullies" aka people who see through their garbage and call them out on it. Sorry but when your og fan base was MOTHERS why get mad when they have concern for you.
gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gwsb »

bixiepixie88 wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:wait, she said it was a "bad habit" to have bryan sing to ollie? i'll have to go back and watch that part. I just thought she said it was a habit or something.
Yeah, it's towards the end of the vlog where they're getting Ollie ready for bed. Missy mentions how Ollie is now starting to ask Bryan to sing his lullaby to him until he falls asleep, and MIssy says "it's getting to be a bad habit." ....I'm sorry, but what? How....? I've lost my ability to even.
She is such a bitch! It's probably a bad habit because it takes focus off of her.
MamaBear13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaBear13 »

cats-or-die wrote:First part of the vlog
"I think I'm starting to get contractions."
WHAT WAS IT BEFORE THEN?!

xoxo gossip cat
THIS. She will KNOW when you have real contractions. None of this, "I think." If she has to second guess it, then it's not the real deal.

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

bixiepixie88 wrote:
Oh god, really? How the hell is that a bad habit? I loved singing to my kid, and still do but now she usually tells me to stop LOL
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by babyspice »

I like how Britt Null went to the hospital on Sunday night, but no one knew because she wasn't making a big deal on social media about contractions. Take notes Melissa!

(Where's SpaceKitty. I just realize she wasn't on the last thread at all)

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”