DailyFalseLabor Part 40

nmkstj
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFalseLabor Part 40

Unread post by nmkstj »

I personally really think it's too far to suggest that Ollie is on the spectrum. It's a really personal topic for me as I have family members on the spectrum including aspergers, and I really don't think a delay in speech means anything regarding the spectrum at this point and only a health professional could say for sure. :D I think its far more likely to be just a speech delay based on being plunked in front of a tv most of the time to keep Ollie quiet, not being corrected (and being intentionally told to say the wrong things), and not encouraged to really say anything unless its, "say nigh nigh to this camera im shoving at you!".
castrofreak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by castrofreak »

I don't think they'll ever admit he has speech issues. Everything to them is no big deal. His heart problem, his seizures, anything that could possibly be an issue is swept under the rug. They can't accept that anything could be wrong with their "miracle".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I'm for sure no expert! We didn't even catch it in my son until he was in the 4th grade. But we were pretty involved with my daughter. We got him in to see a therapist that specialized in Aspergers, and he worked his ass off, graduated with honors, and is in Montana right now establishing residency so he can go to Montana State. Yeah, I'm crazy proud of him.
The only definite thing that can be said about Ollie is that he needs an SLP eval. Everything else is just guessing.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

I really didn't mean to upset anyone by posting that. Hopefully it is just bc his parents won't let him explore more of life other than television and Toy story ( why he's so focused on that) sand and art projects being too sensory... Maybe that's just not his thing honestly like missy says all the time.

Maybe he's just awkward in his interactions with kids all the time bc Bryan and missy make it awkward on camera who knows. I hope it's just speech. Again sorry for offending anyone that was not my intention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

mommadee wrote:
SelkieSpirit wrote:
actuallydear wrote:I just can't with the whole picking on Oliver. He's 2. He isn't to blame for his shitty parents or the way they look. :( so mean.
Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I don't think anyone was actually picking on Oliver, more commenting on what Bryan and Missy feed him. With Bryans genetics, their food and lifestyle choices they are setting him up for a life long obesity.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
No. I posted the original photo with NO mention of weight, just that I thought he was an unfortunate looking kid. Nobody thinks Oliver is overweight here. He clearly isn't.
So sick of this discussion. Some kids are ugly. It's just LIFE. Bryan and Missy are both ugly. They were probably ugly kids. Oh well shit happens man. Not every two year old is cute.

xoxo gossip cat
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

lmmomSD wrote:I'm for sure no expert! We didn't even catch it in my son until he was in the 4th grade. But we were pretty involved with my daughter. We got him in to see a therapist that specialized in Aspergers, and he worked his ass off, graduated with honors, and is in Montana right now establishing residency so he can go to Montana State. Yeah, I'm crazy proud of him.
The only definite thing that can be said about Ollie is that he needs an SLP eval. Everything else is just guessing.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
As long as he isn't a Grizz :) kidding they are a rival of my old college that's the only reason I say that :) that is so awesome for your son though, how proud you must be!

castrofreak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by castrofreak »

Double post, but I really think we should drop the aspergers theory. I don't like m&b either, but it's gotta be shitty to come here and read that people think their child is on the spectrum. I would not like that to be said by anyone except her doctor, and in sure none of you would either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
Alisays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alisays »

A lot of people are tweeting their upset at Austin Null for the birth vlog being only three minutes long. Austin's replied to a few, saying how being there for Britt and the baby was more important than them saying, "Still laboring" to the camera. And then he tweeted this in reply to someone, "She's probably used to watching people who do have babies just for an audience. lol YouTube is becoming a mess. lol"

HAHAHAHA. Shade!! So much shade. Take a hint, Bryan.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I love that these fools are quiet on Twitter! They're so stupid Bryan wrote she felt a gush of fluid yeah okay she still has her jeans on so I doubt it was a gush lol. Stupid ! Omg
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Love the shade! They're idiots I love how it was just a short montage! No need to see all the other intimate moments. We know the bumps just do it for views and $. Bulls did it to share and not try and make money off it. Family is more important.!5$36the bumps just try to put on a big show.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

FJ_Lanning wrote:
Germany2263 wrote:
QweenKris wrote: Yes! He is SO behind. Does he know his letters? Numbers? My husband and I worked our buns off with our son and he knew them all by the time he was 18 months old. Now that he's two and 1/2 he has a full vocabulary, talks in sentences, etc but that's due to HARD WORK and hands on parenting something which these two do not have. It'll only get worse when the baby arrives (I have a four month old and it's hard) but it can be done. They just don't have any desire and probably hoping he will learn everything in preschool. Letters, numbers etc that's fine but having such a limited speech and basically grunting at his age is wayyyy underdeveloped IMO.

Thaths all folkths
On Monday I spoke to the SLP who has her office and classroom next to mine. Out of curiosity I questioned her about children and their speech development. Annnnd, surprise suprise, she informed me that parents MUST talk, read, and sing to their children. NOT just when they are toddlers, but from infancy. She also said that many parents just don't realize the importance of TALKING to their children. And based on the constant stream of under 3's that she sees, it's true. BM may think they know everything, but they are truly a detriment to their child's linguistic development. She also mentioned how parents seem to think that pre-school will solve language issues, but it's not enough. Parents must be involved in the language development of their children. So if you're reading Bry and Melissa, talk to your Oliver. He's behind, but you can catch him up..... With the help of a speech pathologist.
Yup my mom stressed the importance of talking to children even if they can't respond. When my nephew was 6 months I was taking him on a walk in the stroller and my mom told me then to talk a lot about our walk and what we're doing and seeing. Also I do respite for a student of my mom's whose 10 and has Autism. It's very important to talk to her as well. If they aren't being exposed, they're not going to pick it up!
Come con GuISsE he has a great vocabulary for a 2+ yo toddler, don't you ever see him talking "night night", " buzz", and "atie(auntie)", large and clear like " coco" (cholate milk for those who didn't see the vlog today)

Enviado de meu XT1032 usando Tapatalk
SelkieSpirit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SelkieSpirit »

cats-or-die wrote:
mommadee wrote:
SelkieSpirit wrote: Thank you.

I don't think anyone was actually picking on Oliver, more commenting on what Bryan and Missy feed him. With Bryans genetics, their food and lifestyle choices they are setting him up for a life long obesity.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
No. I posted the original photo with NO mention of weight, just that I thought he was an unfortunate looking kid. Nobody thinks Oliver is overweight here. He clearly isn't.
So sick of this discussion. Some kids are ugly. It's just LIFE. Bryan and Missy are both ugly. They were probably ugly kids. Oh well shit happens man. Not every two year old is cute.

xoxo gossip cat
Whether or not you think he's cute isn't the issue. It's that it seems a little OTT to be going about it at length. It's far fetched, but things on the internet never go away. What if Oliver were to stumble on conversations like these when he's older? He never asked to be put all over the Internet and I feel like it's just rude and unnecessary. But like I said, that's just my opinion. *shrug*

:HK: Hate to love and love to hate :HK:
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

Amelia322 wrote:Love the shade! They're idiots I love how it was just a short montage! No need to see all the other intimate moments. We know the bumps just do it for views and $. Bulls did it to share and not try and make money off it. Family is more important.!5$36the bumps just try to put on a big show.
Haha damn

SelkieSpirit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SelkieSpirit »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/14 ... e02620.jpg[/img]

Shut up Bryan

:HK: Hate to love and love to hate :HK:
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

^^^ not getting into it. But reading that random strangers on the Internet think he may have Aspergers is so much better? LOL right. He can take his anger out on his parents, who willingly put him all over YT.

xoxo gossip cat
mommyof101
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mommyof101 »

Idk if this has been said but i like how missy peed herself and ran to the hospital but last night after days of trying to force fin out she thinks her water actually broke and she just decided to stay home and bounce on her ball to see how things go?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

SelkieSpirit wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/14 ... e02620.jpg[/img]

Shut up Bryan

And who confirmed the baby was engaged? Google? Image

xoxo gossip cat
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

So missy has been in labor for 4 days now?

sarahshortcake
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahshortcake »

They supposedly had an appointment with their midwife half an hour before.
sarahshortcake
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahshortcake »

They supposedly had an appointment with their midwife half an hour before.

Return to “Daily Bumps”