How Jen Does It

Shesaidwhat!
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

How Jen Does It

Unread post by Shesaidwhat! »

Sooo this lady irritates the crap out of me and I don't even know why. I found her channel from a comment on candidmommy' s channel and i seriously think she wants to be Jeni... Her voice just sounds so fragile and she sounds so condescending. ..Am i the only one? lol
Imbluedabadidabadi
Amateur
Amateur

Re: How Jen Does It

Unread post by Imbluedabadidabadi »

I really like her. She shares her own stuff and I don't think she's that similar to Candidmommy at all.
gossip_lover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gossip_lover »

I've never watched her, but I've seen her thread on GG. Does she have any kids? She was mentioned quite a bit in the YNHW thread which was a pretty interesting read.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Imbluedabadidabadi wrote:I really like her. She shares her own stuff and I don't think she's that similar to Candidmommy at all.
1st post?

Wtf is this thread lol
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

gossip_lover wrote:I've never watched her, but I've seen her thread on GG. Does she have any kids? She was mentioned quite a bit in the YNHW thread which was a pretty interesting read.
I thought she sounded familiar. Yea NASA chick was more interesting on GG than in videos! Ha, I don't watch her I just read the thread.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

I went and checked her out. I liked her. I subbed.

Yes, her videos seem to be based on candidmommy's. Hauls. Recipes. Work outs. Cleaning. DITL. Candidmommy Jeni never owned these themes, they are of interest to me no matter who posts them. I am a mum.

I like this Jeni better because she's not so desperate for me to like her. She puts it out there, this is what I do, and doesn't make excuses. She cooks yummy looking meals as opposed to the candidmommy veggie slop. Thanks for bringing her to my attention. Better than the usual crap I watch on YouTube.

One thing though....she has an abnormally long neck. Looks like a giraffe.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

What's the YNHW thread?
Imbluedabadidabadi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Imbluedabadidabadi »

ohaudrey wrote:
Imbluedabadidabadi wrote:I really like her. She shares her own stuff and I don't think she's that similar to Candidmommy at all.
1st post?

Wtf is this thread lol
Hey! Everybody has to start somewhere!
I'm not sure what you mean about the second part.
rolo

Unread post by rolo »

I just started watching her recently, and i like her enough. She puts up videos that interest my mom/housewife side.
rolo

Unread post by rolo »

I like that she appears to care about her channel. so many of these moms get a following going then they let their channel tank.
Clairejessicatm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Clairejessicatm »

I like her cooking videos but her ditls are a bit dull. Glad to see her boys are getting used to the camera as they can actually be quite funny.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Thanks Goose, I really like her.
I did notice her husband looks like a tall brown eyed Alpine. Maybe That is why Alpine looks familiar. Or maybe I just think so.
Helena123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Helena123 »

does anyone think she seems like a bit of a know it all. I don't know I think she is starting to irate me like she thinks she is better then everyone else. also in her fitness answers videos she just seems off to me. Something with her eyes and how she keeps moving all the time.
Sayit_dontsprayit
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sayit_dontsprayit »

There's something about her voice, but other then that I like her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

How do you like her new furniture in the entry way and living room?
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

It's a little modern for my taste and having to constantly clean children's fingerprints off the mirrored tables in the entryway would drive me crazy. Maybe now that she has grown boys she decided to go more modern. I think it looks nice I do like it but it looks a little staged. Where are the family photos etc? I don't like clutter either but I think it needs a little more of a family home feel. She's one of my favorites. I find her voice to be so soothing and her videos to be motivating. I love how she actually interacts with her viewers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Okay... So I just watched her newest video where she explained she was just waiting to find the right pieces to make her home more personalized. That makes sense, can't wait to see the final product. Guess I wasn't the only one who thought it looked a little sparse. Loved her video about perfection today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Tamsy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tamsy »

I cannot stand Jennifer. She has several issues. She battles with anorexic, OCD, & more. She is a snob! She only allows comments to show up that praise her. Never any that challenge her. Her kids get very little food & they have to pack their own lunch. Can you imagine two boys(one is a senior) packing his lunch, because mommy wants him to eat gluten free, non-gmo's, organic, vegan food? Now let me say there is nothing wrong with eating healthy but high school boys carrying their lunch?!? I bet their poked fun at. But maybe not. They go to a private Christian school. (I'm pretty sure). When Jen models the clothes she buys & tries on for her "fans" I laugh so much I about piss on myself. She is so STIFF, BORING, & UGLY that I can't watch her videos all the way thru. She lives by the golf course, right?

Tamsy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tamsy »

I cannot stand Jennifer. She has several issues. She battles with anorexic, OCD, & more. She is a snob! She only allows comments to show up that praise her. Never any that challenge her. Her kids get very little food & they have to pack their own lunch. Can you imagine two boys(one is a senior) packing his lunch, because mommy wants him to eat gluten free, non-gmo's, organic, vegan food? Now let me say there is nothing wrong with eating healthy but high school boys carrying their lunch?!? I bet their poked fun at. But maybe not. They go to a private Christian school. (I'm pretty sure). When Jen models the clothes she buys & tries on for her "fans" I laugh so much I about piss on myself. She is so STIFF, BORING, & UGLY that I can't watch her videos all the way thru. She lives by the golf course, right?

Tamsy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tamsy »

To me her house is big, & they've done a lot of work to it. But I hate the fireplace in the living room & her bedroom. You can see her room from the living room & vice versa. I think her house looks cold & stiff like her. Nothing makes you think aw, grab a throw & sit back & stay awhile. It says tip toe thru or better yet don't come in. She doesn't have family and friends over like she claims she loves to do. God forbid someone put a foot print in her white/silver/ prison. I mean house. Jen is my number one hate on YouTube. She's dishonest &
Bland!!!

Return to “A-H”