DailyExcruciatingPain: Part 42

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: DailyExcruciatingPain: Part 42

Unread post by actuallydear »

actuallydear wrote:I firmly believe that they are gonna be really quiet until the birth vlog is out.
so i comment this and then he posts a pic, LOL.

i mean once he's born, they'll be quiet. because #familytime #youtubersneedtheirprivacy #wearepeopletooyouguys #olliefromfreebirds
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/23 ... 72fbda.jpg[/img]

If she ends up with a c-section then the minion comment has answered the next thing she will complain about (after not getting her vbac)

"OMG guys I just really wanted Finley to fit into his Halloween costume and now I'm like so tired but I'm still going to go trick or treating because I love chocolate so my daddy and mom are going to push me in a wheelchair door to door to trick or treat while Bryan stays home with Ollie because he really needs his 4th nap of the day and also someone needs to watch THE BABY. Karma isn't coming either because he lives with his auntie now because he just gets too excited around THE BABY"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0bliviate
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 0bliviate »

lori_plyler wrote:From the update pic, there seems to be some IVs hooked up. Could be antibiotics.

Could also just be fluids. Who knows.

I wonder how the vlog will be today. Think Bryan will have it up on time?

I bet Missy will be pushing and Bryan will be posting the vlog at the same time.

Birth vlog will probably be tomorrow though.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Am I the only one that can see a 3 way race to get pregnant again about to start between Katie, Ellie and Missy?
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

aral12 wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/23 ... 72fbda.jpg[/img]

If she ends up with a c-section then the minion comment has answered the next thing she will complain about (after not getting her vbac)

"OMG guys I just really wanted Finley to fit into his Halloween costume and now I'm like so tired but I'm still going to go trick or treating because I love chocolate so my daddy and mom are going to push me in a wheelchair door to door to trick or treat while Bryan stays home with Ollie because he really needs his 4th nap of the day and also someone needs to watch THE BABY. Karma isn't coming either because he lives with his auntie now because he just gets too excited around THE BABY"

Ugh, I'm sorry, but what is with that stupid face he's making? I guess I should be glad it's not that wet gap open mouthed smile he usually does. I wonder how many selfies he had to take before getting that "perfect" one while Mithy is behind him learning the true definition of "literally being in excruciating pain, guizzzze"?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

0bliviate wrote:
lori_plyler wrote:From the update pic, there seems to be some IVs hooked up. Could be antibiotics.

Could also just be fluids. Who knows.

I wonder how the vlog will be today. Think Bryan will have it up on time?

I bet Missy will be pushing and Bryan will be posting the vlog at the same time.

Birth vlog will probably be tomorrow though.
He said it was already ready to go earlier on Twitter I think, I think it's like a big "reflection one" of 1000 days of vlogging so longer than usual. Apparently it took him 3 WHOLE HOURS! Omg guys imagining having to work 3 hours in a day! .... My average shift is 9+1/2

aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

sammibro wrote:
aral12 wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/23 ... 72fbda.jpg[/img]

Ugh, I'm sorry, but what is with that stupid face he's making? I guess I should be glad it's not that wet gap open mouthed smile he usually does. I wonder how many selfies he had to take before getting that "perfect" one while Mithy is behind him learning the true definition of "literally being in excruciating pain, guizzzze"?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
I'm actually genuinely surprised that mimi and papa aren't either side of her spooning her and that Bryan is actually physically close enough to her to be in the photo...

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie1 wrote:Am I the only one that can see a 3 way race to get pregnant again about to start between Katie, Ellie and Missy?
i see it too. i think within 6ish months, all 3 will be pregnant and in various stages. i really do think that katie will announce before christmas that they're expecting #2, ellie by march and missy by late may.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I can see it now "OMG I was in labor for almost TWO WEEKS guiiiiize!"

Also, I contribute to this forum so much, my iPhone speaks mock DB
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Well that was so anticlimactic lol
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh and with Bryan always finger pointing Missy in photos, it reminds me of crime scene photos of officials pointing at the deceased as if the viewer doesn't know what they should be looking at.

Either that, or that's as close to her as Bryan's fingers are allowed to be, if you know what I mean...
GGANON
Talker
Talker

Unread post by GGANON »

It's going to be a shit show when they get home with Finley....I can already see it. Ollie is going to start acting out and eating worse then he already is, Mimi is going to be there EVERYDAY because Missy will complain and cry and say she can't handle it on her own. Bryan is going to be in the back just vlogging away and over exaggerating shit on Twitter.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

You know what's sad though? This should be such an incredible and exciting moment and I wish I could be happy for them. I wish they were a normal, loving family who are excited to meet their baby boy for the first time, and ready to give him the best life they possibly can. Today should be such a magical day but, honestly, I just feel bad for Finley.

It's not going to happen but I hope the moment Missy holds her baby she falls so deeply in love with him that her priorities shift, and she decides to give him and Oliver a better life. I hope this changes them for the better, and that Finley and Oliver won't have to grow up on the path they're headed down.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Well that was so anticlimactic lol
Or as Missy would say ANTICLIMATIC Image
CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanYouJustNot »

Poor Ollie is either going to be scavenging for left over cookie crumbs that Missy has dropped from her nightly routine or he's going to be a permanent resident of the Hollister house. Poor kid is just getting thrown aside for $Finley$.
GGANON
Talker
Talker

Unread post by GGANON »

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Sounds like an epidural to me... there doesn't tend to be too much "resting" while you're contracting Image

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/23 ... c407ca.jpg[/img]
snailmadge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snailmadge »

Oh this is exciting. I do hope Finn will arrive into this world safely and have no complications. Missy will be hilarious in tomorrow's vlog, assuming he's born today and all.

Minions must be shitting themselves over this news. I feel bad for their parents and teachers today.
Mumsnotproud
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mumsnotproud »

Does anyone think it's odd Bryan hasn't updated on her dilation/progress/contractions?

I get the impression her water breaking wasn't associated with her body going into active labor... hence no word on the subject.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I didn't think Missy would make it this long with no c-section and she proved me wrong but I still don't think she'll make it through the whole birth naturally

Return to “Daily Bumps”