Jesssfam: Vlogtober Edition, Part 64

crs2015
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Vlogtober Edition, Part 64

Unread post by crs2015 »

Gosh does Lilia own tennis shoes? its a field trip day and the poor girl is in cowgirl boots.. atleast there isnt a tutu
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

crs2015 wrote:Gosh does Lilia own tennis shoes? its a field trip day and the poor girl is in cowgirl boots.. atleast there isnt a tutu
Well Jess always has to find a way to dress up Lilia..she's on a farm so she HAD to wear cowgirl boots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Esraa20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Esraa20 »

Lilia is wearing pants! Never thought I'd see the day. :')
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Sooo....is she done with vlogtober orrrrr....?
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

That's exactly what I was going to ask!
Casse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casse »

staceybrax wrote:
paolis1218 wrote:Can someone please catch me up on the whole stabby reference lol I have been away for a looooong while and have no idea about anything

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

He threatened his ex wife with a knife because he allegedly caught her cheating on him. But according to Jessica it's ok because it "was only a pocket knife"
Oh, okay, it was only a little knife. Whatever helps you sleep, Jess, whatever helps you sleep.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ughh c'mon Jessica, do something. I've had my eyes glued on the Bums for the past 24 hours since they're in "labor" but nothing has happened. I need the Mess to upload something dumb to keep me distracted.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

violet-kelsey black wrote:ughh c'mon Jessica, do something. I've had my eyes glued on the Bums for the past 24 hours since they're in "labor" but nothing has happened. I need the Mess to upload something dumb to keep me distracted.

Is she off by 2 days now?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

twomommies wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:ughh c'mon Jessica, do something. I've had my eyes glued on the Bums for the past 24 hours since they're in "labor" but nothing has happened. I need the Mess to upload something dumb to keep me distracted.

Is she off by 2 days now?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
I think 3. Idk im usually a day ahead of her by the time she uploads a vid lol.

Suspicious
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Suspicious »

Off topic but thought I'd share.

I live in the same town as Jessica, not far from her house. I have known of her since she had the twins (we also know some mutual people).
I think she records things just for the sake of a video. She has had videos up with her & the kids at story time. I have NEVER seen her there (we very rarely miss). I have seen Wendy there during the summer but never Jessica. I used to see Drake at work all the time, I've seen the twins several times at Costco with their grandparents. I've seen Lilia & Gabe. I've even seen the guy that made her breakfast driving around Riverbank several times. We spend time at the same park! I HAVE NEVER SEEN JESSICA...EVER. The point is I honestly don't think she participates in hers kids lives as much as she leads on. She may go to the library once every few months, take a few shots here and there at the store but I promise that it is a rare occurrence that she leaves the house with more then just Landen. Her kids are handed off to her live-in babysitters.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

lol she's using the DSLR camera to make videos now!!

how much longer until it's broken?
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

webby wrote:lol she's using the DSLR camera to make videos now!!

how much longer until it's broken?
Yeah that camera isn't going to last.

Esraa20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Esraa20 »

So she had to go to that concert, but she took Chris with her so no one would be with the kids in case one of them wakes up or something? Wtf, you don't leave children alone at home, sleeping or not. Or is she just expecting her parents to help them while they're at the concert?
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why kind of concert was that?

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Omg poor lilias friend has a giant hair made unicorn horn on her head lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by mommaof2cuties on Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
ask_xo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ask_xo »

"That's why I'm kind of behind on videos, because I'm trying to improvise." Yeeeah, right. That video was filmed three days ago, and she said her usual camera broke the day before that. Well f*ck? Looks like you already came up with a solution the next day, so why are you behind on vlogtober? Most certainly not because of your camera.

sent out of nowhere.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

That poor little girl looks like a troll omg
maesemd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maesemd »

Suspicious wrote:Off topic but thought I'd share.

I live in the same town as Jessica, not far from her house. I have known of her since she had the twins (we also know some mutual people).
I think she records things just for the sake of a video. She has had videos up with her & the kids at story time. I have NEVER seen her there (we very rarely miss). I have seen Wendy there during the summer but never Jessica. I used to see Drake at work all the time, I've seen the twins several times at Costco with their grandparents. I've seen Lilia & Gabe. I've even seen the guy that made her breakfast driving around Riverbank several times. We spend time at the same park! I HAVE NEVER SEEN JESSICA...EVER. The point is I honestly don't think she participates in hers kids lives as much as she leads on. She may go to the library once every few months, take a few shots here and there at the store but I promise that it is a rare occurrence that she leaves the house with more then just Landen. Her kids are handed off to her live-in babysitters.

Interesting...it fits with what we've talked about...Jessica is depressed. Guys, I bet most days she barely gets out of bed. That's why her house is a health hazard, she rarely puts out videos, and everything else is a shit show. When we see her looking greasy with old makeup? I bet this is the way she looks most the time. Lilia is probably with Gabe more than it seems and the twins are probably pawned off or running around the house unattended. Landen too. So sad.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Suspicious wrote:Off topic but thought I'd share.

I have always thought that. I think a lot of us think it. i don't believe much of what she says. And she is too selfish and all show to be a good mom. She likes carrying around Landon for the ohs an has from strangers that her baby is so cute. With the older kids, others would probably just stare and think "control your kids woman". And she probably feels self conscious with all the kids at her age, especially when she was not married and therefor was not wearing a ring.
But welcome!! Do you have any more information about our Jessica?
And OT, but i can see why she has such a big head and thinks she is so important and some sort of celebrity. I rarely go to her IG or videos and mostly just get the interesting stuff here. But last night i wandered over to her IG and read a few comments on one of the pics. We already knew the minions were nuts, but good grief. One person (don't recall which photo) asked the age of one of the kids (Landon i think?) Someone responded with a list: year/month/day for each kid plus Jessica. I checked out the responder's IG expecting a 12 year old girl and it was a 19 year old. Crazy.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Cant edit but just wanted to add that it is funny you mentioned the library. When i saw that, i thought that i bet she never takes them and that clip was just for show. I thought the same thing about the crafts she does. I don't for a second think she is at home making crafts,cooking meals, teaching them to print, reading to them etc...every day.She does the bare minimum-whatever gets her through the day until she can have that glass of wine at the end of it.
And OT, but she mentioned volunteering at the twins' school. i don't think that is her being selfless and helpful. i would bet money the preschool works like the one my own son attends. The cost of our preschool is relatively low because parents do a number of volunteer hours to cut down on cost. We can choose to volunteer or pay additional fees.

Return to “JesssFam”