Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: IG Mommies

Unread post by chs6213 »

//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/28 ... 250685.jpg

//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/28 ... 230e47.jpg

This was just on the 17th. Less than two weeks ago. She also was posting pictures & videos of herself in bars with guys. Now he's her love and she put #housewife on a picture a few days ago?

I don't get these girls. They're setting such bad examples for their children. Not to mention how confusing it will be for them as they get older. So sad.

It drives me crazy how Chloe purses her lips and barely ever smiles to hide her braces. I feel like she's obsessed with her appearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

That Chloe girl must have thin lips and pouts them out like that to make them look bigger.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

All of her maternity pics turned out weird because she doesn't even attempt a smile in any. I'd rather my kid see pictures in the future of me with braces instead of me looking pissed off and not even wanting to be there.
evaahxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by evaahxo »

She just posted a long post about how much she loves her bf even after everything.. And it won't surprise me if in 2 or 3 weeks she starts talking crap about him again
mmmbutter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mmmbutter »

This whole Lanie situation is just so odd, and to get a boyfriend so soon especially being very much pregnant, something isn't adding up!
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

they're already sleeping at her house together , my mom would beat my ass if I was 17 and sleeping with my professer while pregnant with someone else's kid like ... wtf ? & yeah something really doesn't add up .
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

jalapenobusiness
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jalapenobusiness »

Can i get pics of what lanie posts? Im blocked [LOUDLY CRYING FACE]

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

KimKardashian wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/31 ... 7b5a94.jpg[/img]

this is sooooo cute
I love this so much! I kind of like Brittany. I know there was drama and she did some shady stuff (I don't really know the whole story?) but she seems pretty dedicated to her girls. Though they kinda seem to spend a lot of time in bed but maybe that's just due to a small apartment?

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kaylnoel wrote:
I love this so much! I kind of like Brittany. I know there was drama and she did some shady stuff (I don't really know the whole story?) but she seems pretty dedicated to her girls. Though they kinda seem to spend a lot of time in bed but maybe that's just due to a small apartment?

am I the only one who has always thought Blue was a boy dog? I still think of her as a boy because I grew up thinking she was lol. I love that both parents dressed up with the kids. She looks adorable dressed as a bear.
mmmbutter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mmmbutter »

KimKardashian wrote:they're already sleeping at her house together , my mom would beat my ass if I was 17 and sleeping with my professer while pregnant with someone else's kid like ... wtf ? & yeah something really doesn't add up .
Well since I haven't seen them lovely in any pictures, my theory is that he isn't her boyfriend, and she's paying him something to help her pass this class. Which may be a reasons she's hiding him lol won't believe her until I see some proof.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

she only posts pics of his hands . she probably goes out to eat with a cousin or something takes pic acting like its hers boyfriend
mumof4

Unread post by mumof4 »

Hello People! I'm new here and forgive me if I'm not posting in the correct place.
I follow chloeandbeans on IG...22 with 6 adorable children all under 4! I just need to know how they afford everything especially the designer stuff when she doesn't work and her hubby is taking 6 months unpaid off to help her. She has a lot of followers so I can see her getting stuff from companies but still...they live in a fairly decent home and the kids are always well dressed. Any gossip? Pray tell.
Kdv447
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kdv447 »

breyonce wrote:am I the only one who thinks @brittanylynnbree 's husband looks like a rat?

No! He does! it is no wonder he took her back after she cheated..
BabyK28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BabyK28 »

I just have a really hard time understanding why these Instagram "famous" moms can be so broke, yet feel that they're entitled to such expensive gifts. I don't understand how Lanie can post constantly about how Tyler leaves her with no money and she's struggling to support her daughters while asking for/having such expensive things. She's back at it with the Shopkick thing again begging for money. Yet, she's asking for the most expensive, high end gifts. A baby doesn't need a $400 dollar stroller or a $200-300 pack n play, that's a joke. She doesn't even have a job! How am I supposed to feel bad for you when you're so greedy about what you're asking for? You can get a full travel system with carseat and stroller at Walmart for less than $100. Great, she's going to college for nursing that's awesome. But you can work part time and go to college, even if you have a baby. It certainly isn't easy but I've seen it be done. When you allow yourself (planned or not) to get pregnant that young, you need to step up. I think Fallon's outfits are cute, but I don't think you should be dressing your child in high end clothing from toddler boutiques if you're struggling financially. It's cute to dress your child like a mini teenager just for fun every so often, but I swear I never see that baby in typical baby clothes. It's like her mom sees her as a little doll! You would think she would have been more careful after one surprise pregnancy, but instead she gets pregnant again with the same idiot. No sympathy for her there either. Instead of forcing the father via court to help out, and getting a job of her own, she asks for gifts and help via an app on the internet from total strangers. She probably isn't taking him to court cause she's hoping he'll come back and she can give him another "second" chance. I've been holding this rant in forever lol and I finally made an account to post it!
BabyK28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BabyK28 »

I just have a really hard time understanding why these Instagram "famous" moms can be so broke, yet feel that they're entitled to such expensive gifts. I don't understand how Fallon can post constantly about how Tyler leaves her with no money and she's struggling to support her daughters while asking for/having such expensive things. She's back at it with the Shopkick thing again begging for money. Yet, she's asking for the most expensive, high end gifts. A baby doesn't need a $400 dollar stroller or a $200-300 pack n play, that's a joke. She doesn't even have a job! How am I supposed to feel bad for you when you're so greedy about what you're asking for? You can get a full travel system with carseat and stroller at Walmart for less than $100. Great, she's going to college for nursing that's awesome. But you can work part time and go to college, even if you have a baby. It certainly isn't easy but I've seen it be done. When you allow yourself (planned or not) to get pregnant that young, you need to step up. I think Fallon's outfits are cute, but I don't think you should be dressing your child in high end clothing from toddler boutiques if you're struggling financially. It's cute to dress your child like a mini teenager just for fun every so often, but I swear I never see that baby in typical baby clothes. It's like her mom sees her as a little doll! You would think she would have been more careful after one surprise pregnancy, but instead she gets pregnant again with the same idiot. No sympathy for her there either. Instead of forcing the father via court to help out, and getting a job of her own, she asks for gifts and help via an app on the internet from total strangers. She probably isn't taking him to court cause she's hoping he'll come back and she can give him another "second" chance. I've been holding this rant in forever lol and I finally made an account to post it!
supercatlady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by supercatlady »

Screenshot_2015-11-02-17-18-57.png
jalapenobusiness
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jalapenobusiness »

I just saw this!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
ihateleaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ihateleaf »

I bet a million bucks Krissy/Kristy/whatverhernameis started it.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Proof she is behind it on off topic thread. Even if she did t "make" the account she's still behind it by sending the info to someone else knowing they were going to post

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”